Memes are considered propaganda that was strong enough to sabotage an entire presidential election

>memes are considered propaganda that was strong enough to sabotage an entire presidential election
What's the future going to be like for meme warfare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cJIbDYoLh4
youtube.com/watch?v=FtdrepP7z-4
youtube.com/watch?v=0ti2rs0Vbw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the same, make fun of the opposition

>populist form of communication
good lord the high kikery here is immeasurable.
>any media accessible to the common goy is a shoah in the making!

sauce on that kv-1 painting?

>What's the future going to be like for meme warfare?
Extreme. We have not even began to introduce deep memes. Everything so far is just shitposting grade memes. It is going to get bad and stay bad for the foreseeable future. This will never end now that it started.

Propaganda doesn't need to have a negative connotation. Everything the MSM puts out is propaganda and LIES. Our memes and infographics are based on TRUTH.

All propaganda is memetic, but not all memes are propaganda, nor are all memes necessarily political in nature. These fucking idiots have no idea what they're talking about.

This fucking timeline I swear

The future is going to be a constant non-stop information war.

The future is now

big, BIG things

HALT CITIZEN THAT IS AN ILLEGAL ASSAULT MEME

I provided the world with so much material to talk about and rage over to be so fully immersed in the artistic renderings of my past self to become one in the present. My gift to the world. The gift is meme. And yet I am broke as joke, wearing the same clothes I had worn when I was still in college, i've long since dropped out of that and many other crap jobs I can't hold down for one reason or another. Making memes is all I was ever good at. One day I hope to payed enough to live based on my works. Today's world is so hard that with memes we can be so widely known and appreciated and still not earn a single dime. e-celebrities are small time, they get paid to continue their work. Not us, man. Not Sup Forums's users. We deserve to be both a protected class and paid reparations for the amounts of times our civil liberties denied a count for all the times our posts were deleted and our connections banned. The NSA and the IRS could have easily used their tools to have us all paid but the resources are used on other things. Some day my friends we will be lobbied on the floors of congress to be benefited in the society we so thoroughly helped shape. Our day shall come, our sun shall rise our star shall shine our gets shall be witnessed.

but it is not this day

this day we take our daily dose.

Welp, after they shut down the internet, graffiti skills will be highly prized and outlaw posters will be crucial.

> What's the future going to be like for meme warfare?

awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=2cJIbDYoLh4

you call that an assault meme?

face it goys, we out jewed the jew at its own game

left can't meme.

The next election is just going to be extremely cringeworthy. It will be apocalyptic.
Memes seep up out of the collective unconsciousness. You can't just fund a meme and post it. It has to happen naturally.
Presidential elections are srs business. Staffers will be on deadlines desperate to create the greatest political meme but no matter how hard they try it will remain shit. That kind of intense environment is anathema to meme smithing.

I have no idea but I am ready for it.

excellent

the best place to farm a meme is in a break away situation fully and totally independent from the thoughts and feelings of others at the drop of a dime. there and only there can focus be as clear as the waters on Arrakis
youtube.com/watch?v=FtdrepP7z-4

youtube.com/watch?v=0ti2rs0Vbw4

>What's the future going to be like for meme warfare?
Censorship, hate speech laws and mass surveillance. Once the hard Left gets control (and they will due to idiot low info voters) information will become tightly controlled.
The Left is excellent at faking things. They have to be. Long ago they had to become good at faking because Reality so implicitly contradicts everything for which they stand.

Australian