Female Security Guards Put Woman To Sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=1gFoVlG6Lng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM
hooktube.com/watch?v=1gFoVlG6Lng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good, fuck her

the size of those Guards absolute units.

glad to see no humans were hurt

That head stomp is attempted murder. These are monitors not 'guards', I wouldn't be surprised if they get charged here.

they will be sued for sure and charged, you cant work for a company and stomp someones head.

Only because they weren't cops. I have seen cops use the old "head stomp" technique.

They will pay out of court a sum of money. No one is innocent here.

BITCH BYE

> Nigger
> sheeboons
> "security guards"
c'mon

wow that's a lawsuit right there

did she piss herself?

>security started the fight
>they kicked her while she was down

Hungry hippos

bamboozeled

Just look at the silver lining. At least she was already in the recovery position, because I guarantee none of the people there knew what that is.

>That wuth thtupid thurrr

Normally I'm more than happy to see a loud, ignorant sheboon get knocked the fuck out, but you have to follow a certain process to avoid liability, and both of these security guards didn't do that at all. No concept of CYA whatsoever.

That's what you get when you're a normal sized woman who decides to go up against the female version of Truck Turner I guess.

If she tried that on me I would have assumed full force self-defense position and fucking killed her.

There was no headstomp or stomp at all for that matter. He was going for a stomp but stopped when he saw she was incapacitated.

repulsive

youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM

TNB, typical nigger behavior all around.

>posting a YouTube link
>posting a YouTube link that you have to fucking sign in to watch
hooktube.com/watch?v=1gFoVlG6Lng

>most hilarious video ive seen in like 5 years
>Sup Forums doesn't want to live around black folk

top lel nigs gonna nog

why are malls dying Sup Forums?

So the security needlessly assaulted and batterized that girl.

Nice going.

>women can't be soldiers

HAHAHAHAHA

Why would anyone want to live around black people?

No one gets nervous when it's two in the morning and they have to walk through the white part of town.

yes she does, watch it again.

WAKANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nigger shenanigans are fun when observed from a distance but that doesn't mean I want them in my society. It's like Chinese traffic, watching a truck plow into a crowd of children or seeing a moped spontaneously combust is hilarious but I sure as hell don't want to drive in it.

00:33 is a definite attempt at a head stomp