Dumping some photos of The Sketch Album of Tadashi Hiramatsu. Including the whole interview...

Dumping some photos of The Sketch Album of Tadashi Hiramatsu. Including the whole interview. It has Yuri!!! on Ice and Evangelion stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/7063
sakugabooru.com/post/show/10451
sakugabooru.com/post/show/5993
sakugabooru.com/post/show/26083
sakugabooru.com/post/show/13987
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope we can get this translated, assuming it wasn't translated already.

Thank you so much user.

>It has Yuri!!! on Ice and Evangelion stuff.
meh

>It has Yuri!!! on Ice and Evangelion stuff.
Sounds gay. Please continue posting, based user.

I had no idea the Yuri on Ice dude did Eva stuff. From what I can tell looking at the pictures, there's a Sadamoto influence
Did he work with Khara or something?

He's been a character designer since the NGE series. He still did Eva art during Rebuild-era too.

I should have specified before you get disappointed, the YoI stuff is in the interview . I got this photos from a friend that owns the book and I see no YoI, probably because everything he has done was already published. I could try asking him if he has photographed all the book tho.

He's an industry veteran who has worked in Eva since 1995

sakugabooru.com/post/show/7063
sakugabooru.com/post/show/10451
sakugabooru.com/post/show/5993
sakugabooru.com/post/show/26083
sakugabooru.com/post/show/13987

People often forget he's an animator too

Thank you, user.

Yeah I did a search and realized what kind of bullshit I had posted. I feel pretty ashamed of myself by never giving a name to somevof the most iconic scenes ever

Captcha becoming increasingly annoying

He seriously just needs Nagai sideburns there.

Thanks op.

Does Hiramatsu like homostuff or something? First Eva and now Yuri on Ice.

Last picture I have, here's a download

dropbox.com/s/ico39pg9ruoionj/The%20Sketch%20Album%20of%20Tadashi%20Hiramatsu.rar?dl=0

You're great user, thanks!

Thanks.

I dunno man

Thank you for your hard work op

I don't remember ever blushing like that while checking how well my friends shave

just speculating but based on the things he draws he's a bi with a preference for woman

Or he's just heterosexual and just did what almost every illustrator and designer that takes their work seriously do and learned to draw everything even what he is not into appealing. If you are stuck only with the things you like, it will reflect badly in your work.

This is why so many heterosexual men character designers make such cute girls but the most boring, generic or overall just visually unappealing guys ever even when they are supposed to be attractive, or a group picture where all the girls have sexy and interesting poses and the guys are just standing there like last minute additions.

This looks like some 90s romance anime.

is Romeo's blue Skyes gay?

He drew Kaworu/Shinji back a lot in the day and spergs about Yuuri and Victor's love on twitter.
Maybe he just has a passion for the characters he draws.

>spergs about Yuuri and Victor's love on twitter

I wish he drew some more Ninamori.

I thought he sperged about current political topics on his Twitter?

I will update the download link soon

that too, quite a lot

>Yuuri and Victor's love on twitter

Like what? I remember he'll post about what Sayo tells him to draw.

Kek he's pretty progressive and outspoken for a nip.

Is Hiramatsu married? I assume he's straight since he has a reputation for drawing cute girls.

Fooly Cooly section after this

He says there's a section with more drawings but it's very long and they don't appear to be from any franchise, at least that he can identify so he's gonna give me whatever looks pretty.

This must be the sketch he was showing at afest. I was expecting something new but it's funny seeing him call Romeo's Blue Skies homo.

anyone else thinks this looks as if Kaworu is ordering them the usual at an eatery or it's just me

Have this to compare

I see you assholes talking about this on Twitter.

this is updated by the way

last

Thanks for the upload OP