I barely ever browse Sup Forums so i dont really know how you guys lean on this subject...

I barely ever browse Sup Forums so i dont really know how you guys lean on this subject. Do most of you prefer rei or asuka?

We prefer Yui.

This

No one can speak for everyone.

But I prefer Rei.

Rei

Asuka

Asuka

I'd be inclined to say both if Reifags weren't such cancer.

Asuka

Asuka my dude

We prefer Hikari.

Rei.

Germans have been ruining the world for 2000 years.

If you sympathise with Shinji you literally cannot think Karl is best

there isn't much argument to be had.
asuka.

Neither, it's a really big point of contention on here

easly Asuka.

Usaka

Neva forget

where the FUCK are my option-c-fags at

krauts, everyone

She's american though.

picture_for_ant.png

half american

and only quarter german

Asuka is best girl
Rei is a toilet

Rei is the BEST toilet though.

Asuka loves Kaji's big fat dick, its just so... big!

But kaji only likes Misato's drunken loose pussy.
and Ritsuko's

Best girl incoming.

Oh hell yes. Maya is the only one that isn't crazy or has mental disorders. too bad she's a dyke

She is the best but she belongs to Ritsuko

Mari best girl.

Asuka wasn't looking at Shinji in this picture, so she doesn't love him. Asuka just uses men for validation, just like Misato and Ritsu.

She also seems incredibly squeamish (vomits at a diagram of EVA 02 getting torn down, not the sight itself) although I find that endearing tbqh

she may not "love" him with all her heart but you've got to admit that there's something there... that scene was after they french kissed.
She only uses love for men because she thinks that'l make her a grown up, yet she doesn't understand neither love or maturity.
she must have horrible gag reflex

go home karl ur drunk

The kiss was just for her to feel validated as a teenage girl going through puberty, just like the date she ditched the guy on. She's very similar to a young Misato, and its hinted at further in End of Evangelion (there was suppused to be a scene in EoE that showed her having sex with Touji but that was deleted). Instead they went with a more subtle approach (pic related) because of time limitations and budget constraints.

>dyke
>doesn't have mental disorders
sorry to break it to you..

What does that even mean? She's part mestizo?

yes, she uses love and dating to make herself feel more mature but she never is satisfied.
Me and Anno can both agree that Toji is the only decent boy for Asuka.
>even EoE had budget issues and a short deadline

Can we just fun post for once without character studies?

When someone says that, self inserting Asukafags (ones that self insert as loser Shinji) get really mad when someone says that their waifu is best for an alpha like Suzuhara Touji.

People who still self insert as shinji after watching the anime are the biggest faggots ever.

Just go to the Asuka general on /c/, and be amazed at the level of faggotry. They constantly post pictures of LAS and they get anally devastated when Toji or Kaji is posted.

>they're cropping anyone who isn't shinji out of the picture to only include Asuka
how can they be this dense...

>they constantly post LAS
>102 images in the thread
>9 images LAS related
>7 images LAK/Toji/Kaji related

Will you ever cease being so constantly assblasted?

>me assblasted
>when several people are complaining about LAK posts
You are just upset that Asuka will never love a loser like you. Sorry, user-kun.

When people keep posting stuff with filenames to annoy others and starting shit with posts, do you expect anons not to be annoyed?

If you people could stop being so inflammatory, there would a lot less issues. People either need to get along and be respectful, or stop posting ship related stuff in those threads, and post it in cuties instead, I don't care either way.

People do that stuff with filenames to mock them waifuing characters that you are meant to UNDERSTAND, as part of Anno's message. Its actually insulting that people think so little of Asuka, its kind of pathetic. I just wish those people wouldn't leak their cancer into Sup Forums.

Shinji is so cute

asuka is a worse person but a better character

rei is a better person but a worse character

nips love rei cuz 1. gender roles there and 2. they have a junk food appreciation of anime (muh obedient waifu)

muricans love asuka (and misato) because 1. they see anime as 'art' and 2. they've got a cuck-like appreciation for shitty slutty women

Rei is bae

Posting mobile backgrounds for my fellow Reifags

Thank you user.

o7

its rei

Kaworu is the only answer.