liveleak.com/browse?q=brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_region
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post more of THAT GIRL

>we
Implying you are not the nigger

I am brazilian

Truly best girl

Brazil has the largest mutt population in the world.
Hence the term "brazilification".

And what is wrong with it?

>try to BLEACH niggers out of existence
>it fails and your entire county becomes brown

>mfw brazil is full of niggers and zambos that make a 56%er look fullwhite

but brown is delicious

best gril besides christ chan ofc

I literally can't see what is wrong with it. Everybody is united and speak portuguese. We are free to fuck whoever we want

Just look at ur country NIGGER

wrong kind of brown, marcelo

>girl

What is her name?
Quiet down this thread isn't about you

It has some problems sure, but hardly it is about race and culture
You mean like this then?

nigger chan

If they don't have the face paint don't post them

kuruminha

here he beat me to it

And what is your culture exactly?

Basically catholicism, some traditions from the empire times and laid back enjoy life beach culture. But in the end is basically catholicism that unites the whole country.

Brazil is known for it's brutality and violence because of it's nigger subhuman population. Non-insulated catenary from stolen electricity, barefoot thiefs, poor sanitation, botched surgeries, and rampant homicide, i'd rather be a racists than a actual mutt like a Brazilian. Enjoy your waterhead babies because you can't remove stagnant water you invalid.

>everybody is united

holy shit you cant be this delusional.

And how did that work out for you?

>Brazil is known for it's brutality and violence because of it's nigger subhuman population.
Well you know it's not really entitled to one single race like the US you know? Segregation never was thing here like it was in the US, even in Slavery times. Racemixing was so common even then that the church had to act to prevent families from being created outside marriage.
How come? We all speak the same language, we all share the same religion. The last revolt we had was 1840 and it was due to poverty and not really cultural differences. Show me one country with our proportions that is as united as us

I'm still in that mission
no dark pussy will be spared

>catholicism and laid back enjoy life beach culture
Oxymoron.
Christianity is anti hedonism.

>believing the Civil War was actually about slavery

USA

Most blacks don't actually buy into that kill whitey shit.

Most will even outright admit they couldn't live as well as they do without whitey propping them up.

And everyone of every race here really considers themselves american (aside from jews naturally) rather than wherever they came from.

USA was ground zero for jewish race hatred indoctrination at education level and we still aren't as fucked up as most 'diverse' nations at the level we have, including brazil.

In brazil, whites have to live in gated community or be murder-raped the moment they come within a hundred feet of a favela by monkey niggers.

American is 56%
So Brazil must be 28%

I wonder how a 28% face would look like...

Brazilians are just the worst.

>brazil

I am not saying that both are components of a same thing, but that both are present in parts of our culture. Back in the Empire times we were hardcore catholics, but after the Republic hedonism started to become more present as money started to dictate morality
Why are you telling lies about your country and mine? I've been to the US my friend. The first thing, I've been told by an american is that I don't look like I am from Latin America different from a pardo friend of mine. You guys need to find some label to be part of a group to the point that the your country is basically in a cultural war because of the failure to integrate minorities into your main white protestant culture. Different from ours.
>And everyone of every race here really considers themselves american (aside from jews naturally) rather than wherever they came from.
Lmao
>In brazil, whites have to live in gated community or be murder-raped the moment they come within a hundred feet of a favela by monkey niggers.
Go meme somewhere else

probably like this

That’s exactly what he just said

Not to forget the fact most south americans are catholics. I don't know what merits a nation of murderous mongrels to reproduce as though it's some testament to the glory of god. Poor retards prioritize fucking like rabbits instead of improving their own condition through engineering and mathematics, then have the audacity to blame a rich person for their own misfortune and use it to justify their covetous actions.
>Show me one country with our proportions that is as united as us
Japan
Brazil isn't even united, unless you consider everyone doing drugs, fucking like monkeys, and murdering each other as "united".
I'd rather be in the middle of the Amazon than in Rio.

So you cannot even refute anything I said, you just go 'xd lmao, memes' and say they're not integrated.

You really wish you were white, but you're not, so you dream up a utopia of your country in your head, a fantasy to keep you from hanging yourself. Sorry to burst you bubble.

>Japan
Ah yes, the glorious nation of Japan, which is literally the size of one small state of ours and literally 99% homogeneous racially. Clearly they are an example of a continental country with tons of immigration being able to be united.

more like this

I literally refuted your argument my friend. By saying that your country fails to integrate minorities and literally lives in segregation. In the US there are Black, Latino, White vote, districts, slangs, mafias, customs, markets and etc. Meanwhile we got zero of those things to the point of the majority of our population being multiracial.

>theync.com/search/brazil/page1.html
>liveleak.com/browse?q=brazil
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_region

Brazil is 1st in total reported homicides, and 14th place pet 100,000
Violence is the 6th leading cause of death in Brazil

And what that has to do with our country being united in culture?

Your idea of integrated is to mix until there is no white, black, or latino.

Your idea of integrated is to destroy your people and become one big blob of mixed breeds who's national sport is to murder, steal, rape. You're so united you can't stop killing each other and taxing the white minority to pay for basic government services and nothing else.

You're really making waves in this argument friend.

United doesn't mean shit when you are all united in being the most murderous nation.
Japan has a population of roughly 120 million people in an area that's approximately 200,000 square miles. Compared to Brazil, which is a population of 200 million on a land mass that covers 3 million square miles. There's so many better places in south america like Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, and Peru. Everywhere else is shit.

My idea of integration is when one idea is so widespread that people are united over this idea and to the point of neglecting differences, like, for example, race.
It doesn't matter the color of our skin if everyone deep in their soul maintains what means to be brazilian, which historically has been to be catholic, speak portuguese and be moral. Sure there are problems nowadays, but that point still stands, whereas in the US it has never even tried to become reality, because losing individuality diminish the markets and isn't optimal for your model of capitalism
So you are saying that being united culturally doesn't matter when it challenges your concepts? Oh great. You could also say that rain isn't water because it fall from the sky, I mean relativism really is a smart thing!

>It has some problems sure, but hardly it is about race and culture
Damn, you're brainwashed. You practically live in a 2 state country that's kept afloat by taxing the fuck out of a certain race of people so they won't get raided by the goblins.

Freeing the slaves to become members of society was a mistake.

so wait are you saying the slaves we freed here in America are subhumans because they also Americans?

>You practically live in a 2 state country that's kept afloat by taxing the fuck out of a certain race of people so they won't get raided by the goblins.
What the hell are you saying my friend? Literally

Stupid Brazilian spics outlawed slavery 23 years after America set the example.

Filthy brazilian spics imported 10 times as many African slaves as the North American Anglos ever did.

Also they had to import so many because subhuman spics like to castrate and work their Africans to death in the cane fields.

>So you are saying that being united culturally doesn't matter when it challenges your concepts?
Yes, being united culturally does not matter if your culture espouses violence, unhindered sex without prudence, and ubiquitous drug usage.

So now you are admitting we are culturally united? Good

>Stupid Brazilian spics outlawed slavery 23 years after America set the example.
Civil war and thousands dead? Great Example
>Filthy brazilian spics imported 10 times as many African slaves as the North American Anglos ever did.
Just make it more incredible to our side
>Also they had to import so many because subhuman spics like to castrate and work their Africans to death in the cane fields.
Wrong

People like you posting threads like that.
Sage macaco friend.

>i literally can't see whats wrong with it.
thats because you're a monkey-man

probably like the inside of a septic tank

United? We have racism even between dark skinned caucasoid looking people and light skinned nigroid looking people, and lighter skinned nigroids with darker skinned nigroids. The south despises the north (understandably), the farther left hates the centrists which hates the right.

And the only thing you are freer to fuck around here is traps and fags. Which I'm sure you do.

>which historically has been to be catholic, speak portuguese and be moral.

>Be moral
>Moral

The absolute state of brazil when they consider themselves morally united.

anyways you're dead wrong about USA. You don't know it's history at all. For quite a long time USA has been united in that you are americans first despite differences.

Because they are different people, blacks are inherently different from whites. But they all consider themselves to be americans.

Have fun in your dystopian hell hole where anyone white is robbed raped or murdered to the point they retreated into high security areas they fund to protect themselves from the horde of favela niggers.