Nigger College Dropout Refuses To Vacate Dorm

fucking nigger slob

yahoo.com/news/m/1d96949c-fa69-3b1b-9cd6-ded2614cf192/ss_college-dropout-refuses-to.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/982qY
amren.com/news/2016/09/the-wages-of-idealism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot the archive link

archive.is/982qY

She has every right to occupy said instintution rent free. The University complex has long been backed by higher white classes who've exploited blacks to make their profit. This is merely a correction of historical injustice.

Niggers going to be niggers. You can dress them up but that won't make them not niggers.

She's been there for 2 years after getting dropped?! Why not just send in the cops and drag her out? Oh wait, that would be racist. Okay, so send in black cops.

>change locks
>problem solved

They should just give her the degree.. it's pretty much how it works.

This and to believe otherwise is just downright racist

just send a fucking gorilla
winner takes all!!!

I love these cases. Enough of them and the stupid white liberals will get fed up and let us gut the retarded tenants rights rules that make it impossible to evict cunts.

Yeah, but the gorilla might actually graduate in the modern college environment. Can't make the niggers look bad.

GIB

hmmmm

>“I plan on fighting the lawsuit and while I fight it, I’m going to stay,” Palmer told The Post from outside her messy, 100-square-foot single, which is adorned with a lava lamp, a dream catcher and piles of dirty dishes.

fucking nigger slob. remember the good ol' days when you could shoot someone just for trespassing? this kinder, gentler society sucks the fucking rag

Just make her sign a loan for the balance and give the degree. Bankruptcy won't get rid of the debt and she'll be in debt for life and never be able to buy a home next to anyone that doesn't deserve to live next to her.

CHECKED

>this is how far a nigger will go to avoid getting a job

I love how no one in the comments of the article are even defending this person. They all hate her. Think we're nearing the tipping point for the normies my friends.

Did you finish reading the article?
>The resident nurses include 67-year-old Derek DeFreitas who kept a dormitory room “crash pad” at the address for decades.
How the hell does this even happen?

That's it I vote we no longer classify Niggers as human, when a gorilla, a non-human animal is more intelligent than the majority of their race, you simply can't classify them as the same species as the rest of Humanity...

>10:1 shot
nice

Fucking degenerates, I could hear these apes chimping out from across the building through several brick walls when I was in college. Why do they feel they need to be so unnecessarily loud at all times?

>10:1
Amateur

She works for an architecture firm and is 32 years old

>94,000 aren't college dorms like $15,000 a year? So she's been in college for 6 years? What's the point of these people to get """an education""" (in Gender studies or something similar, probably), like what kind of jobs can you get being a fucking Gender Studies major or whatever the fuck? In my opinion, all these retards who study humanities should get gassed ASAP, they aren't going to contribute anything to the economy by working at a fucking library or wherever the fuck Literature cucks work, for example, this is further proof of why the government should force people to go into STEM or even more useful things like Econ or Law than all this useless bullshit.

black people are pure comedy

>How the hell does this even happen?
Did you read the article?

>The college wants to boot a total of nine nurses who were given rooms in various wings of the E. 25th Street building when it was owned by Bellevue Hospital.

>What's the point of these people to get """an education"""
So that shlomo can get them a job at the DMV and make them look like they're valuable members of society.

Nice

It’s true what they say about you leafs

You'll be whistling a different tune when your kike landlord throws you out on your ass without notice because reasons

>t. swedecuck
It doesn't really explain why they were given rooms when the college is trying to evict them.
Quit being such a faggot.

1 in 10 --- i mistyped

I wonder how much church's chicken is in those hips. Like, what sort of investment, long term, does that look like? Would the receipts reach a 9' ceiling? I'm curious.

SIMPLE SOLUTION.

WAIT UNTIL SHE GOES OUT, CHANGE THE LOCKS, AND REMOVE ALL HER STUFF.

WHEN SHE COMES BACK, DON'T LET HER IN.

SHE CAN THEN FIGHT THE EVICTION LEGALLY IN COURT FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS IF SHE WANTS TO, SHE WON'T BE LIVING THERE THOUGH.

Color me shocked! Fucking niggers will pursue gibs to the ends of the earth. Put this sheboon in the fucking zoo already

>getting exploited you means have a right to anything

Leaf intellectuals.

Kys you stupid fucking nigger. Your race is a plague

>Palmer, who first enrolled in Hunter in 2010
>didn't drop out till 2016
She was in college for 6 fucking years and didn't get her degree? In GEOGRAPHY?

This is a fantastic tend. I hope all niggers occupy their dorms rent free. The University complex needs to be destroyed and this will accelerate that dramatically.

this reminds me of that story about russians who went to africa and observed african "ghouls" who simply squat in buildings until they're so overflowing with garbage/waste it become a hazard to remain living in them.

>I'M HERE FOR THE JOB INTERVIEW

A mexican scholar

How do you fail out of Hunter College? I'm pretty sure my local community college has more rigorous coursework.

the most shameless race

they would rather walk miles to pick up leaves to build a hut than to carry a rock a few hundred feet to build a castle

I'm 100% certain if I had done this at my university campus police would have kicked down the door and arrested me.

That's nigger priviledge for you.

Yes. More black people need to do this. Fight the white patriarchal power structure by forcing the University system to house random black people for free. I want 100% of all dorms occupied by black squatters. White liberal college students can sleep in tents outdoors to check their privilege.

Lol I live off campus because I'm not a dumbass. Go ahead.

Fuck off bait nigger

Absolutely disgusting.

She's fucking 32...

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

i live in NYC. how the fuck is this possible? huntere is pretty cucked as it is, very liberal, but this?

she doesn't own that dorm. all they have to do is send in the us marshalls with an eviction notice and they will throw her out on her ass and padlock that shit. what the fuck.

I just googled Derek DeFreitas and I'm sure he's the ringleader. It says he's been in his room for almost four decades
>FOUR FUCKING DECADES
He's also an attorney, and he's encouraging other nurses to not leave.
>“contractual right to stay in his dorm room indefinitely.”

Because libshits are retarded hypocrites that only "get it" when it gets personal.
amren.com/news/2016/09/the-wages-of-idealism/

hunter isn't particularly easy to just walk into unless you have shitloads of money or hookups. it's part of the CUNY network, it tends to be a desirable school because they have specialized courses that literal trash like BMCC and others do not have, despite them all being in the same network..

Its crazy they have all that stone right there and nobody has thought to use it for building anything.

What’s the deal there’s money to make out of this mentally somewhere

Only niggers rent from kikes.

then the nog will camp in the hallway
execution is the only option

Because they were residents before it was turned into college dorms?

The law is fairly strict about protecting people from evictions to prevent people becoming homeless.

I think you're on the wrong site.

You have clearly never lived in New York. If you have a landlord, hes almost without exception going to be a jew. If not, hes working for a jew. There is no way around this.

really make think

oof

>There is no way around this.
Oh darn, I guess everyone has to live in New York and rent from Jews. Literally no other options. Not a single person doesn't live in New York and rent from Jews.

Sounds more like a spat over a badly handled registration issue

Woah momma.

so smart they don't suck on a cows asshole for fluid anymore?

Toss that nigger out. When it shows up from collecting government checks, it should see a big pile of nigger garbage. Watermelon rinds and like fucking roach infested clothing and weaves littering the curb.

I know how to do that on any bank owned property and get away with it. It's the moral thing to do. If you pay taxes you are a complete cuckboy destined for hellfire.
This is not a memepost. Cuckboys!

>kettle
is that really america?

>Only niggers rent from kikes.
is what you said

I was saying that depending on where you live, this is not true. I was not in any way implying that everyone has to live there. Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

Years ago I was going to renovate a home my aunt owned and I went there to start work and there were these two hippy pieces of shit living there. Apparently they were friends of the old occupant who decided that they could stay for free.

My aunt was in assisted living due to severe health problems, but she was still cognizant and had no financial custodian and these pieces of shit knew it. They were baking on her not being up for dealing with it in court.

I wasn't up for it either so I called my cousin who used to do collections for an alternative economy.
my god it was fucking beautiful to watch those smug pieces of shit instantly realize that everything they think keeps them safe isn't actually real.
It was a guy and a girl, the guy was in the middle of saying that my cousin had no legal right to tell them to leave when he punched him right in the mouth with a fist covered in sharp biker rings, and his face exploded in blood and maybe teeth.
The girl started screaming at him getting right in his face, I am not sure why she thought she was safe from him but he headbutted her right in the nose.
He then drug them out, they both tried to crawl but I guess they were not fast enough for his liking as they both got a few boots. Then he took their wallet/purse, and let them know that if they caused him any grief he was going to become angry.
He looks like a giant viking and sounds like a demon at the best of times, very persuasive when yelling. I was actually scared at the time too.
Anyways, months of legal battles were solved in about 4 minutes and the only downside was some extra steam cleaning.
He let me know that if he was out of town I could go to a clubhouse and pay his people a few hundred to get it done.
So if you're ever in this situation, maybe the big red machine can be of service.

Don't rent from kikes and you wont get thrown out by a kike landlord.

You still aren't getting my point. Depending on where you live, that isn't an option. Yes, not living in New York is an option, but if work or school brings you there, you're pretty much stuck dealing with them. How are you not getting this?

Good story leaf, its nice to hear that every once in a while someone gets theirs.

>to do collections for an alternative economy.
lmfao

Your statement is bullshit. There are places to live in New York that aren't owned by kikes. How are you not getting this?

>Native America shit
>White House calendar
>Crocs
>Morton Salt
Yes

not many, and less each day. Take Staten Island out of the equation, and the boonies in Queens. Most of Manhattan south of like 145th, Queens west of Jackson Heights, and virtually all of Brooklyn that isn't East New York or Brownsville is all owned by Hasidic shell companies/management companies. If you are renting in the city, you are far more likely to be renting from a Jew than not

NEW NIGGER HATE THREAD HERE?
OKAY.....

WTF she has a job and still lives there anyway and doesn't pay?

>"The 32-year-old “racked up a staggering $94,000 in unpaid residence hall charges on account of her continued occupancy, all the while ignoring Hunter College’s service of additional vacate notices,” said the suit."

>"But the former geography major, who now works for an architecture firm, refused to budge."

Nigger Confirmed