OTTAWA SUN: CANADIAN UNIVERSITY HOSTING ANTI WHITE EVENT

Anons,

How the fuck is this not the top story right now on this board? A university in Canada is literally hosting an anti-White people event, and people are freaking the fuck out.

Is it time for another spooky Sup Forums call to action!?

ottawasun.com/news/national/anti-whiteness-canadian-university-event-mired-in-controversy/wcm/f6806853-0fb8-46bb-852c-6c775dcabcb3

"A controversial, highly-racialized event promoted by Trent University’s Central Student Association (TCSA) is causing a stir in Peterborough, Ont.

The event – entitled “It’s OK to be Against Whiteness” – drew ire shortly after it was revealed the campus lecture would centre around the existence of “white privilege.”

“You are inciting hatred against an identifiable group (Caucasians),” complained one social media user, adding “stop embarrassing the university.”

“What a joke university to put on an event like this,” another Facebook user added. “Parents, save your money and don’t send your children … There should be a boycott.”"

Other urls found in this thread:

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0728-boy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAY OF THE RAKE NOOOOOOOOOOW!

>Ontario

Just fucking turn that place into a glass floor and release us from this fucking tumor

wtf how is this not on the first page

Bamp

Love it.

The Ottawa Sun in the last couple of days has been actually not cancerous. Have they had changes recently? And I'm talking about the newspaper. They seem to have both left and right leaning people in their editorials

Why stop it? Let them be seen for the fools they are.

If anyplace deserves to be shot up it’s this

Sounds like that place could use a couple IOTBW posters.

Went to Trent like 3-4 years ago, this doesn't surprise me at all tbqhwymf. For example there was a conservative club whatever it was called and they put up these free speech posters which was just a blank piece of paper that said "Write whatever you want" or something like that and the liberal group went around tearing all of them down and complain to the university. Really says a lot about the political climate. Also the school accepts an ungodly amount of immigrant students. The racial make-up of the school must be like 15% Ghana, 5% Trinidad and Tobago, 15% white, and 65% Asian (all encompassing).

To more than are open about their anti-white agenda the better.

Haha, Police brutality? Against minorities? IN CANADA? Haahah. What a joke, I'm not saying Police brutality doesn't exist here, I'm just saying that every cop knows that if you touch a sacred shit skin you're going to have problems and paperwork to deal with. The cops (at least in my city) are generally level headed people, with higher training standards than the US. Being a goon just gets you shoved into the worst job or fired.

Also, I agree just nuke Ontario from Barrie down.

Will the next Hitler be born from the ashes of Sweden or Canada?

Wow, absolute cancer. It sounds like these people have been edging towards this for a while.

Because it's in Ontario. There's not a single straight white man in Ontario to oppose this

All the other provinces need to declare independence so as to not be drug down to Ontarios level

Probably Canada. I just simply doubt Swede's have the testosterone required to uncuck themselves... Canadians do.

Cops can get away fucking with natives because nobody gives a shit about em, but its hardly brutality if its deserved.

Canada was a lost cause a LONG time ago

I emailed this guy for a little discussion. Asked if it would be racist if i made an event called "its ok to br against blackness". Here are some direct quotes from Michael Capello, the event organizer.

"You may not have meant to equate whiteness with blackness but by just
replacing the word like that, without context, as if they are
equivalents is a problem."

"To be clear whiteness is not an identifiable group - it is a pervasive
ideology, but it is not about white people per se.

It is not true to place the it’s ok to be white posters within the
context of anti-white racism - that just doesn’t exist in way that makes
sense to talk about. There is no systematic anti-white racism. These
were designed to troll and are violence to minoritized students for whom
it is not ok to be..."

"To be very clear, taking about
race/racism in ways that you don’t like or understand does not
constitute racism or racist undertones. This is why I pushed you to
offer why you think this racist; what definitions are you operating
from? Talking about whiteness is not talking about white people, so
where in the title was I racist towards white people?"

I thought the Ottawa Sun went out of business lmao

So basically, he's racist.

>These were designed to troll and are violence to minoritized students

These retards genuinely have no idea what actual violence is like, I genuinely wish some would fall upon them so they stop being so fucking obtuse. The words are violence meme infuriates me to no end.

Its all so tiresome.

Everything west of algonquin is basically manitoba

This guy is absolutely fucking bonkers out of his mind.

lmao i go to carleton and half the uni is nigger/arab and the rest are chinks and pajeets
tons of coalbruenrs and girls with pajeets(wtf)

It's always some gay white guy behind it

Canada is absolutely lost

Is it just me or does the guy actually have the JUST haircut?
kek

>"To be clear whiteness is not an identifiable group."
>But I will treat Blackness a a group.

Intellectual infants, I swear.

Oh, it's right there. He says Whiteness isn't about white people but we can't say Blackness lest Black's get offended. Do these people think at all about what they are saying?

The guy is an insufferable cuck operating on several logical fallacies. I dont recommend talking to him unless its to troll.

He says its not racist to talk about race in ways people dont like.. so i told him blacks are statistically lower intelligence, and more likely to come from broken families. Wonder how long till the 5-0 shows up at my place

top kek user. top kek. I am surprised he even replied to be honest.

I feel so uncomfortable in the East end. Ottawa is only held back by the Green Belt. Even then we still get pajeet and black crime.

Where do other anons plan on moving?

They're taking a pretty strong hand to the Chinks in Van lately but that's usually VPD not RCMP.

wtf

>"Talking about whiteness is not talking about white people, so
where in the title was I racist towards white people?"

Did you reply with

talking about blackness is not talking about black people, so
where in the title was I racist towards black people?

Full email:

You may not have meant to equate whiteness with blackness but by just
replacing the word like that, without context, as if they are
equivalents is a problem.
user: False. I replaced one race with another. Equal comparison

To be clear whiteness is not an identifiable group - it is a pervasive
ideology, but it is not about white people per se.
user: Lets define whiteness as Caucasians with primarily Northern European ancestry for arguments sake. Lets eliminate that classic liberal jab, that we do not have a race - which is asinine.

It is not true to place the it’s ok to be white posters within the
context of anti-white racism - that just doesn’t exist in way that makes
sense to talk about. There is no systematic anti-white racism. These
were designed to troll and are violence to minoritized students for whom
it is not ok to be...
user: What context do you think they were posted under then ?

There is anti-white racism in today's society - you're just simply wrong about that. Having any sort of pride for white skin is compared to nazism and you can be ostracized and ruin your reputation. Even defending the position I am in, which is not racist, is considered racist in today's society. Google and many tech companies are actively turning down qualified white and asian men to hire less skilled minorities. That's unfair to the people with more education who are more suited for the job. The event that you're running is another example of systemic racism against whites. You're literally a professor in an educational institution, telling people its OK to hate white people, seems pretty systemic to me. To say racism can't exist against ANY race makes me think you are lacking in cognitive ability.

You really should quote the erroneous article that your notes about
anti-racism come from :) ... thinking about race/racism is actually a
massive body of scholarship (little connection with Foucault) and
requires our attention to both understand and work against the ways that
racial dominance works in our society.
user: I've already explained about 3 times now. Your entire position is based on your opinion that white people don't have a race, and you can't be racist towards white people. Those are opinions, not facts. Therefore, your position is opinion based and has no basis in reality. Back up your position with facts instead of your feelings.

To be very clear, taking about
race/racism in ways that you don’t like or understand does not
constitute racism or racist undertones. This is why I pushed you to
offer why you think this racist; what definitions are you operating
from? Talking about whiteness is not talking about white people, so
where in the title was I racist towards white people?
user:
- Its ok to hate black people
- Black people are in less positions of power, likely because on average they are less intelligent, more prone to violence, and more ikely to come from broken families. (let me guess.. that's because of systemic racism right? )

None of the above statements are racist according to you

Not going to post the emails leading up cause its too painful

I wanna move out to lanark county and get away from (sand)niggers mostly
ottawa Sup Forums meetup when?

All white men should come to Edmonton. It was literally founded by a white nationalist who tried to find the most northernmost point to establish a white colony. Come home white men to Canada’s true white city.

sounds interesting but also seems like a good way to lose a job

>tfw no job to lose

what do you study at Carleton, just apply to places in the government

doesn't surprise me

Quick rundown, Trent University is a lefty college in a small town, which is filled with unemployed boomers. Extremely easy to get into, and cheap. It's (peterborough) also the drunk driving capital of Ontario and filled with junkies. Employers don't take it seriously as a place in which you gain skills for the real world. Most who go here become career perpetual students chasing meme degrees well into their 30s. A literal meme school if there ever was one.

econ but nobody ever responds to my applications
stuck working construction for another year
the bants and lads are great bu the pay is shit

>pay is shit

are you just doing labour or something retarded? Construction pay is only good if you're in a trade for a few years plus unfortunately. Took me 4 years to get to 80k as an electrician, and 6 to get to 115. Worth the wait though.

I took up plumbing 7 years ago, now I make $36/hour with a company vehicle, benefits, work whenever I want and most importantly am working towards building my own client base so I can open my own business.

labourer with no skills, i was digging holes

It's okay to be a white male.

Non union I'm guessing? Plumbers here in Toronto make around 49. Way more business opportunities on the nonunion side though

I said this last time.

Show up with a megaphone and chant

“Anti white is not OK, Hateful racist go away!”

Use your enemies’ rhetoric against them. Read rules for radicals and hold them to their own standards.

Also, make it’s ok to be against blackness or Jewishness posters that are identical except for the word. Make them explain why that is hate speech and what they say isn’t.

Also record fucking everything. Record Marxist professors

>the talk
you mean how niggers dont teach their kids to not act like stupid niggers?

Niggers don’t talk to their nigglets, they just let them roam the streets and feed them menthol cigarettes

whatup with my ottawa niggers

oh, it's retarded

Ottawa is a shithole, but its our shithole

Yeah nonunion but I was in the union for a short time, made $42 an hour

These are all good ideas, especially using the Alinsky tactics.

working for the government and slowly losing the will to live but hey it's a job

definitely

1) university of regina prof
2) education prof
this is essentially the state of education in canada, if you want worse look up prof pinto (i believe) and her paper on white supremacy, proven by content analysis of 1 website (paul martins charity) - titled something like: aboriginal entrepreneurship
literally, 1 website is proof of white privilege; and she teaches at what is ranked as canada's top uni

>canada's top uni
>university of regina

FYI nobody takes Trent seriously around here. It stands for:

Try a Real Education Next Time

t.Toronto Leaf

the star was actually complaining that canadian cops dont keep crime/race stats as it would help show how racist cops are (while admitting that canada stopped keeping these stats bc they didnt want people to be racist bc they see 1 or 2 groups causing most of the crime)

its pretty much mandatory to get an ed degree in canada

that's nothing. some nigger immigrant killed a teen mom in ottawa and the news essentially didn't report it because they knew what the reaction would be.
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0728-boy
>But this wasn’t Barkhadle’s first trip through the Elgin Street courthouse.
>In fact, he was last set free on Oct. 26 after Justice Heather Perkins-McVey denied a Crown application to brand Barkhadle a dangerous offender, which would have kept him behind bars for an indeterminate sentence. The Crown also brought an application to designate Barkhadle a long-term offender, which would have come with strict supervision once he was released into the community. Perkins-McVey also denied that application.
>Instead, the judge set Barkhadle free after giving him one and a half times credit for the time spent in pre-trial custody at the Innes Road jail. The judge said that conditions at the jail were “difficult” and noted that there were no rehab programs available for the addict there.
Months later, in May, Barkhadle was again arrested for more serious crimes, including charges of attempted murder for allegedly choking another woman. In that alleged attack, Barkhadle was also charged with aggravated sexual assault, forcible confinement, overcoming resistance by choking, uttering threats, breach of probation and failure to report as required.

Those crimes are alleged to have happened months after police now say Barkhadle killed the woman in March.

There is a publication ban on the victim’s name and the accused killer’s lawyer, Diane Condo, declined to comment on the case.
Condo, who successfully spared Barkhadle a dangerous offender label back in October, is again representing the now-accused killer.

(for non-canadians who don't understand: publication ban on names means younger than 19 here)
i've thought about emailing it to dailystormer but to be real that things probably a fucking honeypot anyway

prof pinto
UofT
read the whole post

>Every province separates
>Only Ontario is Canada
>Only Ontario has the national debt of Canada
>???
>Rise of the Holy Maritime Empire

not surprised

i dont think things are any better out there
dalhousie just had a job posting literally excluding white male applicants; somehow, not racist

The maritimes are objectively shit

bump

hes white tho

>Ha, no. Hitler didn't hate Jews, just Jewry.

Are we sure hes not a chug ?

He does look pretty white tho

>tfw go to UoR

white guilt
especially useful for mid+ class whites
enact programs (affirmative action) that virtue signal, but cost you nothing (mostly impacting poor whites)
get to be a "white saviour" and suffer none of the consequences

Cappello is a common Jewish Italian name, and roughly translates to “filthy gutter rat”

Halifax is pretty.