Gun control laws Florida

FLORIDA FAGS YOU HAVE A SITUATION nraila.org/articles/20180301/florida-alert-alert-senate-needs-to-hear-from-you-now

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJy-Lawmakers-Advance-Measures-to-Tighten-Gun-Laws--475484843.html
npr.org/2018/02/28/589415537/vermont-rethinks-gun-laws-after-threat-against-high-school
fox43.com/2018/02/22/central-pa-gun-owners-discuss-proposals-on-gun-reform/
gunowners.org/alert0312018.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fyvPe0uqjjY&list=WL&index=88
thehill.com/homenews/senate/376311-mcconnell-shelves-gun-bills-for-banking-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EVERYONE HAS A SITUATION THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY

IT WILL NEVER STOP

Not my state (Michigan). Yes I know we have that retarded Pistol registry, but we aren't TOO bad otherwise.

AND I JUST MOVED OUT OF CALIFORNIA AAAAAAAAAAAA

This is one of the most cancerous movements that have come out of mass shootings. Our stupid gov Rick Cuck will bend at the hip to let the gun control dick enter his ass, all in th name of feels and tourism.

contact your local senators and representatives

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJy-Lawmakers-Advance-Measures-to-Tighten-Gun-Laws--475484843.html
NJ CALL YOURS TOO
npr.org/2018/02/28/589415537/vermont-rethinks-gun-laws-after-threat-against-high-school
YOU TOO VERMONT

trumps for this gun control bois
he betrayed us
i think we might be fucked this time

What should we say? Seriously? "plz no taek funs, plz gib funs?"

/k/ommandos give me some assistance.

that and give facts and evidence on why gun laws won't work

This may belong in pol but we should make a campaign where we post memes that say. "Hey black boys white girls that are under 21 can't buy a gun so you can rape them without fear now, thanks, Rick Scott"

california here. laughing my ass off at you 'red state' idiots. you thought it could never happen there. you always made fun of how cucked we are. enjoy your medicine faggots! i hope you get limited to 9 round mags and have to come to california for high cap 10 rounders! suck a dick!!!!!

Doing it /k/, I'm doing the simple man. Polite, but proud. Holy kek wish me luck.

Bring up that the shooter only had 10 round mags. I think another user said that a few days ago.

Fuck you nigger t. fellow Californian

soon america will be california and we will all be united against gun crime. our mexicans are slowly but surely taking your states over. you faggots are finished. the bigoted redneck america of yesterday will be gone in 10 years

PA TOO ! CALL YOUR REPS, ITS AN AWB !

fox43.com/2018/02/22/central-pa-gun-owners-discuss-proposals-on-gun-reform/

Not if I kill them all first faggot

this is the exact style of post that needs to be reported on sight.

>Mexicans
WORSE THAN THAT m8

inshallah when we elect michelle obama in 2020 we will continue the importation of syrians to facilitate the white devil replacement project. in due time we will have joined australia in disarming you retard hicks

you will learn to love it, in due time. you have no choice. we are shoving our regs down your throat fucker. its time to make america sane again

we are cucking you from the inside out. 10 rd mags are your destiny faggot.

we already have a massive california transplant population in idaho. and a growing illegal immigrant population. its happening. even holdouts of racist conservatism like pic related have fallen

>Reposting what you hear from CNN without doing even the smallest amount of research on your own.
You're never gonna make it.

Already sent them an email. Pulled the "I'm an active duty military so i'm better than you" card on them with no shame whatsoever. Whatever it takes, I'll do it if it means stopping the gunshine state from cucking.

good

Keeping it 100 user, nice. You Florida fags need to pull your shit up.

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic due to the balance of power in the FL state senate:
Members
Total: 40
Democrats: 15
Republicans: 23
Other: 0
Vacancies: 2
Just need to keep 20 on our side.

Did anyone actually read the proposals?

>1. Minimum 3-Day Waiting Period on ALL FIREARMS. Exempts CW license holders and persons who have completed the Florida FWC Hunter Safety course.

>2. Makes it a felony for any person under 21 to purchase any firearm either privately or from a dealer. Exemption for active duty military & law enforcement only.

I know this isn't very /k/ of me, but #1 would stop a whoooole lot of dumbasses and [spoiler]african american stereotypes[/spoiler] from scaring the shit out of me at the range

git out traitor

I don't understand the waiting period shit. If someone wants to buy a gun to shoot themselves or someone else 3 days isn't going to make a fucking difference.

I think it's mostly incentive to take the hunters safety course, or get your CCWL.

Just sent mine. I'll copypasta it to you guys if you want to see. 1 hour of typing, literally nerve racking.

Election in 2018, could change the power balance.

do it

Lets see it user.

It would "stop" them for 3 days.
I just typed out something really quick in 10 minutes, not very refined. Here's mine:
Hello,

Please vote AGAINST SB-7026.

As a florida voter and active duty member of the military, gun rights are a major concern to me. I swore an oath to defend the constitution, including the second amendment. To hear that the great state of florida would deny 18-20 year olds their god-given rights, rights that I am sworn to defend, is disheartening. These americans are adults, who should be given their gun rights just as they have their voting rights. May I remind you that the 18-20 year old contingent of your constituents vote and will not be pleased to hear that you've chosen to disarm them. Also, many 18-20 year olds do not have the means to live in safe, well-off neighborhoods, and have a greater need for means of self defense.

In addition, the proposed 3-day waiting period would do nothing to curb violent crime. Many gun owners would be inconvenienced as well, having to wait 3 days despite already owning firearms.

This bill is fundamentally, logically, logistically, and constitutionally flawed, and I implore you to vote NO on that bill.

Thank you for your time,
user from /k/, ENS
US Navy
Cucking would hurt them far more than voting no on gun control.

Ok so it is ok?

RIPERONI IN SPAGHETTI MY NAME IS THERE FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Its common.

desu joshua is kind of a gay name

I don't agree with you on any form of increased gun regulation as far as background checks go, but this is good enough to stop that bill. I'd give you a solid B-.

It's also gay. That's a gay name user.

Ayy, this user had the same idea.

I forgot to add, joshua is a gay name.

>For harder background checks
You're retarded, delete this and start over.

That tree looks like it might need some water.

You're not trying to convince them that your pro gun stance is correct. You're supposed to respectfully say that you disagree with further gun regulation and you will vote accordingly.

Had to put something there honestly. I hate it too, but I don't want to come across as completely retarded, had to do something since that went off to Democrats too.
This pretty much.

Did you already send it? I'd strongly recommend rewriting that part.

I did. I just editted it out. Rip Mods btw. Doubtless our Reps will see it, but if they vote against it, well I guess we did our part.

Rip Mods, fucking delet reee.

Start over user. Don't come across as apologetic, dont argue morality, dont cite statistics, just politely tell the politicians that your vote is dependant on certain actions and policies. Re-election is all they really care about anyways.

Im not a /lit/ fag or anything but your letter comes across as being written for an audience. Unless you are writing an open letter or a speech dont write as if you are speaking to an audience. It comes off as condescending.

Why is this an issue?

>3 day waiting period for all guns
>have to be 21

What’s the problem here?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

you can be 17 and join the military and go to war you can vote at 18 and denying your rights

Joshua is a nice name

18 is an adult. An adult should be allowed the means of self defense. The 3 day wait is retarded. Wisconsin repealed their waiting period and guess what? Nothing happened. waiting periods are useless especially when the buyer already owns guns.

this thread got moved over to this gay board fucking retarded

we Sup Forums now

>kill all niggers

git out leaf these laws do not concern you not unless you plan to move to not cuckanda in which case move to the south eastern US

Wow what a constructive argument. :^) If you didn't act like a typical Sup Forums fag you may have found that I support the 2A in all it Non-Infringement ways. Not like it matters the moment this thread got moved to Sup Forums it died.

SAGED

Why are all your flags question marks...

you are right i am sorry anonthis thread came from /k/

newfag

>YOU HAVE A SITUATION
DO NOT ACCEPT THE NRA GIVING ONLY SOME OF OUR RIGHTS AWAY
Gun Owners of America is the only no nonsense lobby that doesn't compromise our rights
gunowners.org/alert0312018.htm

WE WIN youtube.com/watch?v=fyvPe0uqjjY&list=WL&index=88
WE WIN thehill.com/homenews/senate/376311-mcconnell-shelves-gun-bills-for-banking-reform
TheHill
McConnell shelves gun bills for banking reform
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is moving to banking reform legislation — not gun control or other responses to the high school shooting in Florida — next week in the Senate.

ALL HAIL BASED TURTLE MAN