Ive never been in a fight

>ive never been in a fight

Most of White people nowadays haven't

I'm Albanian and i've been in so many fights growing up I've lost count.

I would make you all eat shit if it ever came down to it pussies.

t. trailer trash Bubba

thats just americans. they're twinkle toed faggots in the states

>implying fighting isnt a perfectly healthy expression of man hood

theres a 0% chance you can make it to 18 years old without finding yourself in multiple situations where fighting was necessary. you chose to opt out like the little white bitch you are

I was always of the mindset that there was no point for fighting growing up, that grown men handle things by talking them out--which is true. But this past weekend I was out at the bars and saw 2 fist fights. Something about it was just so primal, like I wanted to try it out myself, and no one could look away. I need to join a boxing gym and try this shit out, expect to get my ass kicked a lot at first but it just looks so fun

>tfw have anger issues and would probably go full autistic on the guy I'm fighting

Got in a 5 v 1 recently and still threw 3 to the floor after calling them fags and raising my fists
kick boxing since 7 years old
Cmon sand nigger

Only niggers fight

You a nigger bruh?

I was involved in sort of a drunk scuffle twice, threw a few punches, managed to safely avoid getting any in return.

Fighting stick thin asians at a canadian LGBT club doesnt count faggot

Try fighting two niggers at the same time with one having a fucking knife

Also broke my thumb once when I pushed someone away who attacked a friend of mine

You’re larping. If you’re not do it to your prime minister already

niggers dont fight, they jump people

real white men know their is no greater an expression of whiteness than a fair 1 on 1 between foes

Never been close to being in a fight

Never seen the point

>necessary
>opt out

when something is necessary the weak opt out

Been in 5 street fights and won them all
And I was in wrestling so make that hundreds
How do you fags fight ground or boxing

He looks like a literal fucking autist hahaha

Before High School mostly fists swinging and some grappling/lock shit I learned naturally just from fighting

in HS I joined the wrestling team and added that into my street fights. I started winning way faster let me tell you

Its funny, all the videos of niggers fighting usually have them all in a gang attacking someone weaker. Ive seen a few white brawls out and about that ended in a handshake. However a good clean fight is harder to come across these days as people absorb nigger culture and become more degenerate

One time I hip tossed a guy onto straight pavement and he limped his way home crying

Fights were very common in my school, but i never got into one myself.

I've been in dozens, throwing yourself down a flight of stairs is actually a fairly accurate simulation. I've fallen down stairs at least 10 times. It really feels about the same, the before, during, and after. Before, you can sense the impending danger, and then it happens before you're ready. The during is just something that must physically happen and your body is just along for the ride. There's things you can do to try to control the flow of things kinda, but one false move and the flow of events will get away from you and maybe punish you severely for your miscalculation. Everything will be happening at once for the duration of the event, until you hit the bottom, and there too, it's just like a fight. You're a little bit dazed and you don't hurt in many places you should, and you hurt like holy hell in a lot of really strange places for reasons that remain mysterious, and you can only get up and carry on with the pain until it goes away.

>he didn't have brothers or male cousins to fight with
sad

>Got picked on at school
>Got into a fight with this guy who flicked a cigarette at me
>Fought like a rabid dog
>Biting, poking, kneeing, etc
>Lost, concussion, broken nose, split lip etc
>Fucked the other guy up, black eyes, broken finger, cuts all over
>Never got picked on again because people thought I was legit insane

You don't have to fight well, you just have to fight crazy. Scrap like a rabid madman and people will be too scared of catching hepatitis from you to want to do it twice.
Also don't let the other guy put you on the ground and climb on top of you. You're toast if that happens.

>you don't hurt in many places you should, and you hurt like holy hell in a lot of really strange places for reasons that remain mysterious

top this

Hell yeah ground game the most alpha way of fighting currently in BJJ and loving it

If you get LARGE people won't want to fight you, and if you're stronk AF you can do a lot of damage quickly, while being dangerous to go at. I got into a fight with this guy at a party and broke his thumb when he went to block one of my punches. Shit was hilarious

This has been my experience. Any altercations with niggers were provoked by them and I ended up getting jumped. I learned very young that my best bet is to stand and fight because odds are at least one of them can run faster than me. As I got older and more confident I began to fare better against the packs of nogs. It's always incredibly risky though. Avoid it at all costs if possible. There have been a few times where they very well may have had at least one gun between them. One of the more hectic ones was because these nogs tried to steal my skateboard. I ended up using my board as a weapon/shield until one of them managed to get a cinder block and knocked it out of my hands. Still managed to fight them off but it was a close one.

>i'm a violent nigger

>life is a video game where you go around beating people and getting into fights because you're no different than the violent libtards, niggers and mudslimes who shun civilization

>im so emasculated by society i pretend idont have an archaic side because it makes women and minoritys feel safer

I can Mozambique you with my Shield, why would I use my fists like a savage?

>i'm an uncivilized brute
Only savages get into petty fights.
White men get into wars.

I disagree. Been in 20+ fights. But I was also in the Army after many of those, which probably sets me apart from most of these vaginas on this board.

>average pseudo-white who gets into fights

>ideal white who avoids pointless fights and does something useful with his life

its statistically unprobably that you made it through your life without getting into a situation in which an expression of violence was the only correct response

you choose to opt out rather than defend yourself because you are emasculated and now instead of taking this criticism on board you chose to deny fighting as a concept all together. you have a slave morality. there is no more healthy an expression of masculinity than a fair 1 on 1 between two willing individuals

pic related: its you

improbable*

That's a lot of baseless projecting you've done there. Got some inner demons eating you up?

Pic related looks more like somebody who lost their braincells getting the shit punched out of them because they chose to fight over something inconsequential

You can be a nigger and stay and fight, or you can choose to be white and ignore it completely and do something useful for your family instead. Fighting is only an option if you need to protect yourself, your family or your country.

You're not masculine because you autistically spaz out and attack somebody in a bar, you're a nigger with white skin.

I'm laughing at you, by the way. You're a literal subhuman. You resort to violence because you're emotionally stunted.