Should spanking children be illegal?

should spanking children be illegal?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o

of course it shouldn't. if my dad hadn't beaten the shit out of my ass with a paddle board i'd probs be a disrespectful asshole today.

No, children are property, a good source of food and income. also they provide comic relief and perfect outlet for negative emotions.

Yes, what's the point? Breeding a fresh potential serial killer? No thanks.

Yeah, you turned out just fine, basement dwelling larping nazi, awesome.

I'm going to err on the side of no, but there are times it could be useful.

do you see my flag, you swedish cuck

i agree with you friend, no one should be beat. we should also stop mass murdering animals

Does mother nature fight back?

She has been blowing horns, the bells the winds are changing quit riding with lighting

yes it should be illegal. only causes problems.
same thing for yelling at children.
retarded parents creating a retarded generation

They all go stupid and rolled into the dirt, flooding the times go back to the real world. Did the egg or chicken come first a chicken can lay and egg with out a male

Go look that up to the heavens of the real world universe they just all went back to mother nature

Fire and ice can both burn. He came from out of the ashes,

Do you copy, im over in out full moon tonight. Owls

>America education level falling with respect to rest of world
>Spanking becoming rare.
>Yeah, it's the spanking causing the retardation.
YOU are a retard and I'm betting YOU were never spanked.

He is leading with lighting, they cross roads. And they young got old to fast, they had white hairs like rabbits, clock wonderland and through the looking glass

The mom later came out and played the victim said she was brainwashed and the media sang her praise despite the fact that she is the one that instigated it all by telling the father to teach her a lesson.

Your not getting pulls from the good people in the real world, your good atracts goodness, the bloodes cry to each other. Reap what you sow. Do you copy he said dont give pearls to pig a pearl is an egg , throwing dogs bones a monkey wrench throw into the machine

Of course not, that's a ridiculous question. Children and wives need to be disciplined when they misbehave and deserve it.

Depends how sexy they are and if they're into it.

No. Kids need to be educated ,if not they end up like trash and destroy their lives.

Go be a good flute in the real world fear not. Plant goodness love is all you need the kingdom is inside you. They all weren't moving and went back to a long sleep, the thresholds opened and some were setting like rock back in the dirt a theif in the night, our your bells ringing good in all the worlds?

Worshipping green people do unto others first image we are crossing paths in the rainbow she gets cold and sad when she dont feel barefeet in the grass.up down the cross. Study his parables very carefully in Matthew chapter 5 on book copy Matthew 25:35 he is a test in the real world a theif in the night. The owl came pyramid the balancing point study the animals how the see with eyes and the colors aren't bright in the real worlds

Can anyone see me or did he make me invisible again in this porthole

Seriously HALLOW can you see me

Indian fart harper dust
What are your favorite funny native American names, live laugh love

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Yes. I really enjoy it when people suffer

Sorry im just crazy time to go lay in the dirt and roll around like a snake and stare into the cross roads up there. Blue green rainbow the color we dont see outside the rainbow watch so be on look out a the heavenly Aurora's the owl who's the bells rings, elephanthawkmoth caterpillar a cross in the dirt of the times sign stay on look out. Plant love to everyone and things of the lightning porthole made from elements your good you go to garden of the fairy world anything your heart desires will come true still not a good enough comparason follow the 10 big laws of the master of the universe but just main law address everything with kindness for all the color and thing in worlds, do unto all others. Word to mouth transcribe. Can you see me down there.

That'll teach her to use them satanic computation devices, amen brotha.

If i look to long my eyes burn in this port realm abyss it makes me confused and very unhappy tap the wood time
Goodnight you frog fart hopper duster laugh live love with all you got. Do you copy

Not even one came out of the dirt to my flute can you verify you see my messages on witch board????????????

>March 14, 2014: Bill (I'm no longer calling him a father) has lost the primary election in Aransas County and will hopefully never be a judge again. Any sympathy or Stockholm Syndrome I ever had for that monster is gone. Please ignore anything nice I ever said about him. He tortured me and my
im against spanking or hitting children but just 20 years ago this would be a normal shit for kids and now cause of few spanks they cut contact with parents and call them devils i mean really?

Yellow Hallow hello im knocking out there can any boy hear me? I need to blow in other worlds verify you have at least seen my messages

Crime has steadily decreased ever since assault on children was banned. Just because people didnt bother recording the consequences doesnt meant it was all dandy

Fine im leaving. Rude wicked hole, bye no body in from frog fart hoppers pool.

>swedenstan
I want whatever this guy doesn't.

Birds the word they fly between the heavens. You teach lot of time with children must keep super watch and teach so you dont have to spank get them in line young they do something bad after 3rd time strike open palm bottom you spend all your time teaching them while they are young makes you old starting early having children is good if you want children you cant have port realm time till they are in bed

The way I was "spanked" should be illegal.
EMDR helped me recover.

I crossed those lines many times many moons ago.

amen