Like it or not, we're down to three options

Option A: Try to find a white women and struggle in vain to raise wholesome white kids who will not become degenerates in modern western society. Obviously a fool's errand, your great-grandkids will be 56% or less.

Option B: Find an asian women who is not corrupted by western degeneracy, even the if it means going overseas. We subvert the asians with a redpilled happa elite as the jews did the west with cultural marxism. The finally battle will be our happa descendants vs the orcs.

Option 3: MGTOW and leave humanity to its fate.

Your call, Sup Forums.

Our options are:

1) Live in nomadic tribes at the poles of the Earth. If non-whites approach, walk/run away or kill them if you think you can get away with it.

2) Petition an East Asian country to give us a territory within their borders where the white race can survive.

3) Buy an island somewhere and start our ethnostate. This option probably leads to war.

We've tried the ethnostate thing, it doesn't work. Everyone here is apparantly a poorfag.

>We've tried the ethnostate

No we haven't.

A dozen people posting in a thread isn't an attempt at an ethnostate.

Lets see you do better

??????????

nigga are you serious

like nigga have you even heard of war?

fuck your options

swimming against the tide? asian woman? mgtow?

how about total fucking war and the reassertion of the natural order?

A.

Fuck you NazBol and MGTOW shills!

Good thread. By Asian you mean north east Asian of course. I had my try with a different Asian and it went to shit. I blame feminism.... Seriously, she asked too much and gave waaaay too little. could be option 3 is the only way for this goy...

A, B, 3

shit, are you a nigger?

We tried that. Google "1945"

Fuck the alt right. Stop using pictures of Mylène Jampanoï. She's too good for pieces of shit like you.

God fuck off to facebook faggot

Don’t try to get us to justify your degenerate WM/AF nonsense.

I'm trying for Option B. Maybe it's because I am in California, but I have never met a white woman who isn't a self-absorbed harpy.

/twg/ Traditional Women General
This thread is for appreciation of traditional women:

Ew.. Orbiters

i've nothing against qt asian women but dudes on here give up way to easy -- its your purpose as men to seek out women of your own kind -- stop whining like little fucktards

pic related: going after anything qt is biologically sound

Like it or not you're just a loser and you're still single because something is wrong with you, not half of the world.

Actually white families still exist everywhere

You just don't see them because you're on Sup Forums all the time

Go outside

Faggot

I grew up with a lot of happas. Here we call them Eurasians. All the ones I know have exhibited similar traits growing up and into adulthood.

As kids (in Asia at least) they grow up with an elitist mentality because their looks are favoured here but only when their kids.

As they reach adolescence, their emotions begin to bend toward shallowness because by now they mistakenly believe that looks are everything . They are usually also over-coddled by the Asian mother who has reinforced superficiality (a base trait of many Asians)

The ones here that go to university abroad to Canada, the US, England and Australia get a rude awakening when they're forced to join a marginalized community where they are not favoured anymore. At this point many opt of trying to attain any sort of excellence and decide on career paths that expects little of them. A lot go into teaching or whatever Daddy did (which is usually teaching)

The women tend to become like their mothers: find a white husband and become a "droney" type housewife. By this time their looks have begin to deteriorate and the whiteness has kicked in. You can often sense their bitterness at this from having grown up so deep in their shallow belief that they are "the beautiful people".

The males usually find an Asian wife because the Asian girls worship them. They settle into a droll life where they don't expect much from their kids because not much was ever expected of them. Only now the kids are only a quarter white so they become more Asian.

Few Eurasians\happas marry each other which is weird.

One common trait in the adults is the overwhelming sense of boring sullenness about them. Even more go further and decide to just live off their parents in one form or another.

And because by then, the parents are red-pilled on what "finding an asian QT" or "a class-improving white husband" in their youth really means, they let them drain their savings and any semblance of inter-generational wealth.

Be a good boy and mummy'll give ya 10 minutes in the jack-off suit

So which path is Law, which is Chaos, and which is Neutral?

this just clarifies why we must breed with Japanese women and not Chinese women

You just described life for 90% of people

Conan, what is best in life?

Though there is something to be said about the AMWF mix. After that came up in here, I looked around and saw that those happas were actually better adjusted adults. It's not a meme, all the ones I know really do strive for excellence.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the women.

There aren't just Chinese ones here,user you get all sorts of happas in Hong Kong and they all exhibit those traits.

Option 4: find a cutie trap, enjoy your life and watch western civ burn

probably because the white men who seek asian wives tend to be losers and instill the loser mentality into their kids
don't be a loser and this won't be a problem

>newfaggot uses old memes

You full of shit you just a jealous butthurt midget.

There is another option.

I just can't say it on Sup Forums because I am afraid of CIA niggers.

If you guys think hard enough about it, you'll reach this other option.

roboto?

No...ffs

1) is viable, but the run away part is faggotry
2)
>Implying that the east Asian countries would cuck themselves because of muh white
3) cringy

Actual Women, with actual white children, without a degenerate environment for both her and them.

You just have to be smart, and most importantly have the will and courage to do it. And a bit of money (not much).

Take what is yours.

just get a former coalburner or girl that is ready to settle.

Too late Sup Forums.

Already have a pregant asian girlfriend.

Baby incoming in 2 months. You did this, white women. You became everything white men despise.

t. stepfather

I know to many white women trying to "gender neutral" their white children. GTFO tradcucks.

Most women in the west are crypto feminists, white feminists are easily their social capital leaders for this degeneracy.

At this point, how many traditional men have reached this idea of you have?

From the primeval swamp to the dawn of mankind through antiquity to this very generation you forefathers have passed on their seed. You are the product of countless millenina of strife. You are immortal as long as you have the will and the strenghth and the skill to prevail. You are the tip of the spear. Go get wet.

That's disgusting, and so are you.

Option 4: Commit your life to preaching peace and love until you are assassinated by the government :3

thought it would be bigger

>thought it would be bigger

>every coal burning whore ever

Tee'd that one up eh? Nothing better than a good "thats what she said".

eurasia is developing, anti-degeneracy and the women look human. Why not a Kazakh or far east russian

Is this an attempt to see which profiles have preferences properties related to asia?

after ww1 practically every european country was an ethnostate. apparently only slavs are capable of maintaining an ethnostate. for other whites it doesnt work.

slavs are violent subhumans, go figure no one wants to live near them

1. Finding Asian women is just as bad as finding any other non-white race. Your kid will not be white. The only reason white men have been attracted to Asians these days is because of anime and how they are sexually. portrayed. This is a cowards choice.
2. MGTOW is obviously a cowards choice, why anyone follows this ideology is beyond me.

3. Do you think a struggle is supposed to be easy? The only reasons leader of the whites has not emerged yet is because people are cowards. A decent amount of whites are closet racists but do not want it to be publicly known because of fear of losing their job, ruining their reputation etc. What needs to happen is a large group of whites coming out all at once with a competent, intelligent, charismatic etc. leader at the helm.

>We subvert the asians

don't be jews user

>muh white race
shut the fuck up already. whites lost a long time ago, this is about cutting our losses and making the best of the actual situation. jesus christ you fucks are driving yourselves insane in this echo chamber of a board. there will be no white ethnostate. you didn't even care about your race four years ago. take a break from this website please.

>Petition an East Asian country to give us a territory within their borders where the white race can survive.
>what is eight-nation alliance

no

>the ethnostate doesnt work
Then why the everloving fuck does Israel exist

Am 31M With a wholesome, korean F GF who loves to bake and cook for me. Feels pretty amazing desu. I didn't have to leave my home country either.

option H(itler)

Kill all non asian minorities

When the Arctic sea ice melts there is going to be a giant Russian-USA-Asian ethnostate.
Say hello to the new center of the world.

Option 4:
RAHOWA

You are the epitome of a loser and a coward.

>there will be no white ethnostate

It's due to natural selection. Asian males are extremely picky about the kind of white women they'd marry. Most find them physically attractive (when they aren't fat/chubby which many are) but won't pursue marriage. This is because white women (especially foreign travelers) tend to be dominate, financially independent, and masculine (somewhat physically too). White women interpret that Asian males are just too intimidated by a strong independent woman. But the reality is that they (western white women) are considered an upgrade of a black (western) woman but a downgrade from Asian women in terms of dating and marriage. An example of this is seen in China where white female expats get salty that the asian men won't pursue a relationship (they can sometimes get one night stands), but the white male expats achieve an easy dating game. This forces them to wait on a white male expats but most of those guys go for the Chinese females. This barrier means that when Asian males do commit to a relationship with white females, the female tends to be of a higher quality. All the amwf couples that I seen where pretty well off. For example, one of my relatives is amwf and the daughters both go to Harvard. The children also generally tend to look more white than Asian due to developing in a white mother. I suspect that this actually allows them to adjust to Western society much easier than wmaf hapas. Generally Asians are very competitive but the males and females follow different strategies in this. Asian females tend to push their children's development on the domestic side whereas Asian males tend to push their children's success on the financial and success driven side with heavy expectations and a focus on education for a pragmatic career. I feel that many white fathers who seek to marry asian females are more roundabout and casual about it, pushing things like be yourself ,exploration, and a lack of rigid ambition. Fathers are important. Just look at blacks.

the pic related is actually pretty good

>White women interpret that Asian males are just too intimidated by a strong independent woman. But the reality is that they (western white women) are considered an upgrade of a black (western) woman but a downgrade from Asian women in terms of dating and marriage.

you've hit the nail on the head. men in general want to marry women. women women, not a lesser version of a man (ie. western women). this is why both asians and whites are attracted to asian women

Option 4/D
Convert to polygamist Christian cult marrying virgin teens if need be with Turner Diaries style of belief system and survival tactics. Set up chapters in all states and foreign countries. Red Pill Amish, Hutarite, Mormons and the like so as to create a steady supply of wives for my decendants to marry. Rinse repeat. We outbreed the shitskins in min five generations while preventing degeneracy to infiltrate. Exercise guerilla tactics when we encounter resistance expanding.

I took Option B but now some low-IQ Whites are going to force me to kill them because they object to my miscegenation. Still better than getting with pic related.

Actually schlomo, *our* options are

1: work hard to find a wholesome white woman who will raise wholesome white children with you (not that hard)

2: work as a celibate to further the interests of our race until we can accomplish option 1

3. Sacrifice ourselves and take out as many kikes as we can before we get caught

You can spread your miscegenation propaganda all you want, we know all your tricks

the numbers are simply not there guy

You can find one if youre not a lazy, larping cunt who talks white nationalism up until you actually have to get off the computer. I would suggest talking to mormon girls. Family oriented and they love to have white babies. LDS is also pretty newbie friendly

The argumentative equivalent of "Nuh-uh!" is this cutting too close to home or are you a Eurasian-worshiping Pilipino? Stay stronk.

this
>tfw have to destroy stormfags because they won't let me have my jap gf in peace
we could have destroyed the kikes together, but stormcucks had to ruin it

No guarantee. I know two brothers whose father was the head of a bank. Both got addicted to Heroin as teens. One OD'd an died as a teenager, the other is still chasing the dragon. He's 40 but looks 60. Dad tried throwing money at the problem their whole life, he cut his losses a few years ago, bought the remaining son a flat and is literally waiting for him to kill himself. Sad stuff really.

Post this thread more

i pick option 4

strive to become a successful professional, moderately healthy, and build a nice life, and completely fail to attract any sort of woman, eventually retreating from society into a land of anime, reading, and firearms, leaving only to go to work

>I feel that many white fathers who seek to marry asian females are more roundabout and casual about it, pushing things like be yourself ,exploration, and a lack of rigid ambition.

It's interesting that you say this because it's exactly what I've seen. Hong Kong expat-whites tend to buy into any fad being pushed from Hollywood and legitimately base their opinions from the John Olivers and Trevor Noahs of the world. It's almost as if the white fathers went into it with an expectation that just being yourself is enough to get ahead in life because they did the exact same thing and it worked. But when their only half-white kids try it, they get BTFO'd. Could explain the look of resigned disappointment these dads have when talking about their failed adult kids. As if they finally see white privilege because their kids couldn't get it. Interesting theory.

talking out of your ass and unironically referencing blog posts by white women lmao how pathetic

The White girl expat single in Shanghai is real. But honestly it's more that Chinese guys are not confident about white girls and white girls not liking Chinese guys.

Option 4: Artificial Wombs

Not all of pol has a problem with this.

Doesn't mean it's suppprted, however.

(((Who))) do you think will end up in control of that technology? Face it if it does become a thing it will be used to create millions of nonwhites.

I am 29 and all white women my age are broken goods beyond saving and i have the same experience with women 5-10 years younger. Besides sex they are good for nothing and want to fight you on every common sense issue because they are were raised to be nation wrecking whores.

I am tired of this bullshit

hapa kids look like they come from the final fantasy universe. If the genes are right.

It's still worth a shot. (((They))) already control white women.

>dat fucking jawline
And they say eugenics is a crime

Honestly I'm on option B. Have been for a long time. The chase ain't worth it. I just don't believe finding a traditional woman in this country is possible. Heck I've met people with way more game than me who also gave up. Danish women want sex and a family at 50.

Fuck...
This is me.
>Be me
>Work hard, have good ethic
>Move up the chain, some freelance work
>Land a gig as a helpdesk grunt managing more than just users for a branch office
>Get picked for new engineering Job
>Buy condo, put in $12,000 to renovate
>Specifically to build a nest to attract a mate
>Falling out with friends
>I've been alone for the last 2 years
>All I do is work, and tinker in my homelab, sometimes shoot guns alone in the desert
>Can't go see a mental counselor, don't want my guns taken away
>See qt3.14 that is so gorgeous I put aside all my autism and cold approach her
>"user...thanks for the compliment but I have a boyfriend"
>fucking kill me, I just want a family.

God damn too true.

Dated a fuckin crazy 19 yr old lib who was already half ruined.

>we're down to three options
Anyone else only have one option here? God I'm so lonely.