YuYuYu S2

I read the Washio LN, rewatched the anime and read the Sonoko After thingy. Am I ready to watch the second season of YuYuYu yet?

Please explain to me why the ending of the show isn't a giant cop out again, it still feels like one.

You can either watch the WaSuYu movies now or wait for S2 (the first six episodes are the movies, but bear in mind some stuff will be changed TV broadcast). Also read NoWaYu.

I'm pretty sure most people agree that the ending was weak.

You were already ready for it after S1

Cool, so I'm ready. I guess I still have a ton of time left before the season actually starts so I'll probably go watch the movies and read NoWaYu in the meantime.

Did the Kusunoki LN get translated? I can't find a translation anywhere so probably not but I might as well ask now.

The first three (I think) volumes of KuMeYu are translated, the next one will be out later this month.

Go to the /u/ thread. All the info and TLs are there

Everything is always translated, never forget that.

I want to fuck Yuuna.

We know, Tougou

I want to fuck Karin.

We know, Yuuna

Karin pls.

You don't even know what that word means, Toroko.

I want to fuck Mebuki

Die.

We know, Suzume.

I want to fuck my cute wife Wakaba.

Go away Hinata

I want to kidnap Suzume.

Karin is still best yuusha, there's no objective argument against this.

Karin is lucky her bro was at the Taisha. Mebuki was supposed to be the Yuusha.

To watch their own, every yuusha is best yuusha, but I really want to become a person responsible enough to be worthy of someone as hardworking as Fuu

Too bad Mebu was in maximum autism mode during chapter 1. She would have surely passed the selection if she behaved like she did in chapter 2 or 3.

I can't wait for Mebu to meet Karin again

Post Top Yuusha.

They won't

The Shinju-sama isn't a dick so he gave them their offerings back.

Yeah but if it never actually needed the offerings to begin with then the whole offerings thing makes no sense.

In Sonoko After they mention that it happened because the Divine Tree learned about "the courage of mankind" or some crap and that makes even less sense to me, unless we're supposed to think God is a suicidally retarded. You want to protect what's left of humanity and your only means of doing so is via heroes, and instead of helping them out you shit on them? Who gives a damn about the courage of mankind, let your heroes do the damn job in peace.

Who is to say he can do that. If they don't take from the girls, it would have to be from somewhere else.

There's later stuff, like the second visual novel game, that implies they didn't actually give back the same offerings, they just got a functional replacement by the Shinju that isn't quite the same. Whatever effects and implications that has will probably be explored later.

Like, for example, Yuna still has some dizzy spells she gets now and again, even long after coming back. Togo also doesn't have ALL of her memories back, I think. It's been a long while since I read the second VN.

No he didn't. It's strongly hinted that their body parts returning aren't just them getting their sacrifices back, but them gaining something new. This is likely related to Yuuna's final Mankai and her power coming from within, not from Shinju. The Yuushas aren't fighting for Taisha and Shinju anymore, they're fighting for their friends and loved ones.

S2 will clear up the ending of s1

Relax nigga

Yuuna wants to fuck me.

Stop shitposting, Mimorin.

Why?

Anyone worried someone's gonna die in Season 2?

Because that's an inappropriate activity to engage in under the guise of updating the Hero Club website.

When is S2?

We already know that one dies.

Shit

Not to mention an inappropriate use of school resources.

Soon.

In b4 Yuuna dies and comes back as Mahou shoujo jesus.

More like magical girl empress of Japan

Is that not what Yuuki Yuuna already is?

It is a cop out. But they went too far with Karin and needed to retcon it.

Third Yuuna when?

When Yuuna impregnates Tougou.

Wait for Akamine inquisitors.

I want as many Yuunas as possible. Tall Yuuna, Short Yuuna, Ojou Yuuna, Delinquent Yuuna, Oppai Yuuna, Flat Yuuna.

I just want Yuuna Yuuna.

They are just trying to pull a symphogear on you where everyone just forgets how crap the S1 ending was. Don't fall for it, drop this madoka clone.

BUNBUN pls.

Shut up and accept your boy yuuna

Yuuna was the only one that pulled power from within. Taisha is preparing to go on the offensive instead of simply surviving a war of attrition. Shinju probably sacrificed a lot of power to give back those body functions. If you've seen the recent movies Mankai literally drain the energy out of the roots by the bridge in Junkai.

As for yuuna, I think she cut herself off from the tree and became a god. She basically has to do the same thing shinju does for the other heroes for herself which is probably difficult and taxing which is why she gets dizzy so often.

This worries me though because it means that the unless they get a decisive victory, theyll end up regaining all their sacrifices.

Of course this is all speculation.

You shut up and accept my het Wakaba.

Wakaba is in the top three most-likely-heterosexual yuushas though.

I doubt she even knows how sex works, let alone sex with anyone that isn't Hinata.

Nice joke.

It's no joke.

You can stop joking now.

user please

Your definition of het is weird.

Takashima is cuter than Yuuki.

Takashima is cooler than Yuuki

Takashima is sexier than Yuuki.

Where are the other four?

Takashima is taller than Yuuki.

Stop posting, Chikage.

Please tell me this next season have crippled girls.

It might, Shinju-sama willing.

>Wanting the Yuusha to suffer
Vertex cultists please go.

>he doesn't enjoy the world burning because humanity is a pack of assholes.

Togo is still crippled.

No she's not.

Yes she is.

Look at her chest, that can't be healthy.

She's a growing girl who stole all of Gin's development to get that big.

She even lost an arm. Togo deserves to be crippled.

Why do I keep seeing people flip between Tougou/Togo and Yuuna/Yuna? Isn't the official localization the latter?

This pretty much always happens, romanization is hard.

The official localization is retarded.
>Yuki Yuna ha YUUSYA dearu

Tōgō loves Yūna.

Kunrei-shiki romanization will never not look absolutely ridiculous.

I think the answer at this point is "Both work"

Yūna loves Chikage.

Tikage. As in TKG.

More importantly, should it be ha Yuusha de aru or wa Yuusha de aru? Sakiwafuhana or Sakiwauhana?

Modified Hepburn > all. Any system that romanizes しゃ as "sya" needs to be thrown in the trash.

But Syaro > Sharo.

You're not allowed to use Sxarp as an example.

ゆうな not ゆな

友奈 notゆうな

Why not?

Because her name can be written as
Syaro
Syarp
Sxaro
Sxarp
Sharo
Sharp
All of them are equally correct.

>Yuuna is BUNBUN's Saber.

When will BUNBUN's same face problem end.