Sup Forums
>crime is related to gun control and lack of wealth

Sup Forums
>blacks are irredeemable!!1

Also this

You forgot
>blacks are retards.
WTF does this chart even prove.

So niggers are collecting more gibs now?

Whites are retards, and it shows through your incapability to understand that blacks have less access to money which means less access to guns which results in more violent areas.

Cracka, come back when your people was enslaved and you actually earned 2/3s what you do.

you're one of the laziest dumbest niggers ever to post on this site

>emotions >>> facts

Crime leads to poverty. Not the other way around.

>rich people commit crimes so they get poor

The absolute state of Sup Forums

14 year old chimps such as yourself find guns out of nowhere you dumb ass lmao, how the fuck can a 14 year old nigger find a gun but a 20-30 year can't, jesus christ these mental gymnastics, only a nigger could make an argument this retarded

>blacks have less access
That's what happens when you don't give a shit about your education and end up in jail for robbery or drug trafficking.

I have no idea what the fuck this gibberish is supposed to be saying. There is a HUGE difference between a hard working black guy and a nigger.

Alright, you're obviously larping as a black guy.

>too stupid to understand the difference between legal and illegal ownership
>there's no ideological and behavior difference between people who acquire things iliegally and legally

>what is systemic racism, class status and economical position

How about you show the color of poverty and the color of gun owners?

>It's not mines...

Sure Tyrone, tell it to the judge.

lmao blacks are still 13% of the population, if whites were 13% of the population they wouldn't commit half 1/4 of the crimes black commit today

>t. anonigger

Legal and illegal ownership? so that's more important than saving your life?
Typical nigger logic there.

If you live around a load of nigger chimps, you need to take measures to protect yourself otherwise you're quite clearly fucking yourself in the ass.

Blacks are just too retarded to do any of that.

Or he could post a chart that shows little correlation between poverty and crime.

>what is systemic racism, class status and economical position
Cultural problems aren't solved by bitching about racism. Black communities are going to continue to suffer until they actively push for change from within. It's not white people's fault that so many kids in the ghetto are raised by single mothers and so many black fathers are in prison.

I know you have little to no interpretation capacity, but having more money allows you to buy things such as guns. And you can have more money when your ancestors weren't slaves and society isn't skewed against you.

>whites about their many crimes, including slavery, trail of tears, stealing land from indians, etc etc:
We dindu nuffings, we a good boy!!

>population percentages make a difference, class and money earned doesn't

You're retarded. If a poor area isn't so violent it's because it's not so poor and there's greater access to legal guns. Prove me wrong, cracka.

It's absolutely your fault for allowing shit such as rap and gang culture to spread all over black society.

keep telling yourself that man, just take the black pill there's no point anymore. Blacks like you and me shouldn't give 2 fucks about the black community. Most of them are doomed and it's due to their genetics. There's nothing we can do it about it

[Verse 4]
My son said, Daddy, I don't wanna go to school
’Cause the teacher's a jerk, he must think I'm a fool
And all the kids smoke reefer, I think it'd be cheaper
If I just got a job, learned to be a street sweeper
Or dance to the beat, shuffle my feet
Wear a shirt and tie and run with the creeps
’Cause it's all about money; ain't a damn thing funny
You got to have a con in this land of milk and honey
They pushed that girl in front of the train
Took her to the doctor, sewed her arm on again
Stabbed that man right in his heart
Gave him a transplant for a brand new start
I can't walk through the park, ’cause it's crazy after dark
Keep my hand on my gun, ’cause they got me on the run
I feel like a outlaw, broke my last glass jaw
Hear them say "You want some more?", living on a see-saw
My ancestors were Irish indentured Servantsa our Family last name is Kelly. I don't want to hear your fake victim complex that justifies stealing from people instead of working, until the American black community started getting uppity everything was fine, racism was virtually eradicated that's how Obama happened, but now? I'm ready to start seeing the strange fruit trees.

>It's absolutely your fault for allowing shit such as rap and gang culture to spread all over black society.
So you're basically straight up admitting that whites have to be responsible for blacks? Are you really that inferior that you can't be trusted to manage yourselves?

OP posts some useless stats with no real context, and then wonders why the world looks down on people with an average IQ of 85....

Dumbass!

>>population percentages make a difference, class and money earned doesn't
That affirmative action community college sociology professor is wrong, that's bullshit semantics and only idiots who want to revise history think like that. Blacks had Africa for millenia and only invented the fucking stick and the most advanced mud hut architecture in history.

My people were enslaved. I'm Irish.

does anyone have that statistic that says the most impoverished white neighbourhood is more safe than the riches black one?

>blacks come to white state
>"white" state starts to go to shit
>whitey gets out fast as possible and moves to suburb
>now completely black state goes to complete shit , goes rampant with spending and lunges into unimaginable debt

fucking crackers ey

>blacks refuse to keep a family unit because black women are ugly and black men are too violent to raise their children
>"its your fault whitey"

k