Daily reminder to actually get involved

Join a group or you're a faggot

>comes to the largest and oldest surviving enlightened break away society
>tells its people to congregate

I am in this photo. Best thing I did in a decade. The first prerequisite to making history is showing up. Hail Victory!

I too am in this photo

Ah good times eh, watching Antifa hold their banner upside down after being chased from the Thomas Jefferson statue was priceless. I love the smell of pepper spray in the evening! Smells like...

Victory!

I'm a mischling, so, probably better off staying home I assume.

Here's another ... This one made the front cover of the local paper. I showed it to my mom. She picked me out easily. It really was a magical event. It's going to be even more magical after I John Doe sue the State of Virginia. You need to do that too...details pending.

Canada is a find suburb of the United States, be a good leaf and say hello to Don Cherry and if you don't know who Don Cherry is.., kys.

I remember how whitepilling this was

Why didnt you show it to your Dad?

Torches are fucking AESTHETIC

All the ones I've seen in the UK suck, its all Paki bashers who spend 100% of their time talking about muslims and not about the cuckservatives and liberals.

Are you the one that mike was talking about on yesterday's shoah? he wants you to contact him if so

Thought should be given to creating a united front. I'm not talking about what we wear or what flag to fly. I am talking about actions, tactics, manoeuvre.

Join Generation Identity.

Ok, but a lot of groups have people like this in them. No use cooperating with them.

agree. most of you belong in nambla and the rest the kkk

Same, fuck white people!!

Lemme guess. You're about 5'5. You were picked on in school. You're more a gym bro and try to rep pol everywhere you go. And you're super seriously considering getting into local politics.

Fucking kys you pathetic fucking child. If you can't stand alone you don't deserve to stand at all. And if you're not standing alone, you'll never look behind you and see an army. Pic very related.

That's the lowest effort divide and conquer I've ever seen, try harder.