Give me the guns or doggo gets it

Give me the guns or doggo gets it

eww gross

if you kill the doug he wins

You can't harm the dog if I say No Goblino no harm doggo.

Don’t mis-gender that doggo! Biggot

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THE DOG HAD A GENDER!

Sorry Doggo. Time to go.

You know if she grew her hair out and didn't dress like a fucking dyke I bet she would be a decent looking woman.

I've got a gun that you can grab

la creatura que quita las armas....

SO CUTE

I really want her to blow me :/

DID YOU JUST ASSUME AN INDIVIDUALS SPECIES!!?! BOGOT!!

give me your dog

Sup Forums is the only platform still giving these little shits exposure.

/pol is the only platform that shits on shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters shitting shitters

>Shoots "IT"
>Takes the puppo

I am a dog whisperer and at the moment of that picture, he is thinking, "El goblina touched me again, sigh, now I have to take another bath"

>jew masquerading as a spic to pander to minorities and liberal whites.
only thing i don't understand is why they had her shave her head to look like gollum. she would have garnered more sympathy if she was cute

This look is the ideal personification of badass in regressive and feminazi world. It says I'm a strong independent lesbian transLBTFDHJQ and I can do anything a man do, but better.

Uh huh. And I can build dozens more.

Have lathe, Mill, Grinder, 3D printer, small CNC, professional chemical lab equipment, and access to all the materials and mathematics I need. Pic related can be made with a Dremel, hacksaw, and screwdriver in a matter of hours.

There's no way firearms can be banned in the US; give it up.