What would happen if somebody went in and just wanted a slice of pizza...

What would happen if somebody went in and just wanted a slice of pizza? Wouldn’t their whole thing get found out like day 1 if their code for child sex slavery was the same as normal items people might order at a pizza shop?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/omtyuk1d
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/
youtu.be/zr_HTkfeGZ8?t=47s
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
santafenewmexican.com/news/dem-senators-don-pizza-socks-take-another-bite-out-of/article_6b880f5e-beee-11e5-ba15-3bcf7c00ebcf.html
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/2004/09/23/married-with-art/dee9a0d0-0f0d-4505-b0ef-2f0e1bd1e0e0/?utm_term=.27e307e020db
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=DUdS8Rhq5JU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920
voices.washingtonpost.com/rawfisher/2008/06/dc_official_outdoor_seats_at_p.html
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/district-police-cracking-down-on-prostitutes-advertising-on-internet/2015/02/15/05c074a2-b14f-11e4-886b-c22184f27c35_story.html?utm_term=.0364469a5dc6
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow... so this is the power of.... Sup Forums investigative journalism....

Care to explain?

You moron.

It's an actual Pizza place. What matters is what happens after hours, and how owner James Alefantis is connected to powerful people in Washington.

Interesting symbols on the sign there.

Remember folks this conspiracy has been (((debunked)))

>still thinks comet has a basement

>Family friendly pizza place
>Cum on down
>Honey

Nice try faggot shill

No normal pizza place put out the pictures these guys have on Twitter. I'm not a pizzagater but there is def something going on behind the scenes

How to debunk a conspiracy theory, brought to you by Media Matters and the Kikes.

Otherwise known as the Ministry of Truth.

>It's debunked because they said so
>It's debunked because THEY said so
>We said so because THEY said so

male prostitutes hang out playing ping pong , usually out the front to advertise. This isn't a new thing, they used to do it with pinball parlours/arcades since the 70's and 80's

clyp.it/omtyuk1d

Time to settle once and for all!
I went to Comet Pizza, drove around the back, parked down the street, walked in past the sleepy eyed black security guard they post outside their door, and ordered a "smoky" pizza.

They have a basement. It's kind of a half basement add-on to the back of the restaurant that lets them bring in bulk ingredients and kegs and that sort of thing. The ground level of the back of the restaurant is a full story lower than the front facade. There's probably a dumbwaiter or steep staircase from the back lower level. It doesn't seem to me that they have anywhere close to the right infrastructure to move kids.
Highly recommend the pizza.
The bathroom IS a weird secret door, but it opens to a tiny 8x8' unisex bathroom. No weird pictures of kids or anything.

Who would only get one slice of pizza?

Fuckin saved and checked. Hit the nail on the head with media matters for america.

Do you know what a front is?

I had a dream that a large armed militia would organise and storm the premises of comet ping pong, filming it all. They would then make their way to the basement, free kids who're imprisoned there, and document the horrible snuff torture dungeon run by the Rothschild Alefantis and his kike friends. They would simultaneously livestream everything, having thousands of people download the movies to secure the evidence.

Public outcry can no longer be hidden or distracted from. Satanist pedo kikes arrested. Massive media presence redpilling half the nation. And from then on their empire starts crumbling.

What's with that Islamic symbolism?

>Once and for all

Explain this faggot

Dumping some of what I have since the shills are full force in this thread.

Keep digging anons.

Pic related is Marina Abramovic, the "Spirit Cooking" cunt.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

"hotard"
>Ho
>Retard

How adorable.

So bashful this guy.

>thinks a performance art huckster who bilks rich New Yorkers out of their hedge fund money is actually a literal witch and pedophile

In all seriousness, what is the actual proof of pizzagate? If any?

>"ping pong" in London sounds fun

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/

>"Everything depends on which context you are doing what you are doing. If you are doing the occult magic in the context of art or in a gallery, then it is the art. If you are doing it in different context, in spiritual circles or private house or on TV shows, it is not art. The intention, the context for what is made, and where it is made defines what art is or not."

So when she's doing it in a "spiritual context," what replaces the little effigy?

youtu.be/zr_HTkfeGZ8?t=47s

The place is a front OP.
Its not like child sex is on the menu
Its a place ANY one can take a child and NOT raise suspicion. I child could be introduced and groomed while just thinking they're just eating pizza.

I believe the venue may have been used to VET potential new members, & invite them to the late night show, and see if they have the same (((taste))).

op is a fag

Do normal Pizza shops fly in their pizza from Chicago? or sell Hot Dogs?

Yeah, that’s why I said it. Speak easy’s in the 30’s had codes that you couldn’t accidentally guess if you went there trying to access the fake thing they were pretending to be doing. The “code words” for the whole pizzagate thing was shit regular people might presumably order by accident if they just wanted a regular meal.

>being triggered by simple geometric shapes
you conspiracy fags are really fucking pathetic. The only thing you ever had was the Soros connection, and that was probably just a way to funnel in money to Hillary.

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

>Simple geometric shapes

Fuck off shill

santafenewmexican.com/news/dem-senators-don-pizza-socks-take-another-bite-out-of/article_6b880f5e-beee-11e5-ba15-3bcf7c00ebcf.html

its not like they're moving kids through the basement/dock. The kids probably all come through the front door. They play at the ping pong tables and go to the "all ages" bar and gigs at night. DC is on the "runaway circuit" and comet ping pong is right near a redlight/nightlife district. They can just facilitate the interaction of kids and adults with the ping pong tables, the all ages bar and all ages pedohilia themed gigs. And the runaways show up because they need to survive somehow.

Wow what a (((coincidence)))

>be in shady black area for work
>see a used movie store
>oh hell yea cheap martial arts movies
> a few movies in every counter glass top.
>bunch of brothas in store asking if i need anything.
>anything i need we can get homie except martial arts movies

was it a drug front guys?

>shill
no fuck yourself. not everyone who is explaining why you're retarded is a shill. Yes those symbols are used in dogwhistling for pedos, but they're also common shaped used otherwise. You know calculus was independently discovered by two different people, so is it so hard to think someone might just make fucking swirls? This is why this circumstantial, meaningless evidence doesn't cut it in court, yet your so delusional you'll use anything as proof no matter how innocuous. All you're showing is fucking shapes and pretending its a fucking smoking gun. You're almost as bad as the flatearth fags. Jesus you people are dumb

as for kids being trafficked in the more traditional sense, why would they need to bring them through the dock or the basement? they can just come through the front door and hang around the ping pong tables/bar/gigs. The actual sexual encounters probably don't take place at comet ping pong itself.

>2008

First you drop 100k on disturbing artwork. Then you become friends with disturbed people. Then you meet up at the all ages concert at the pizza place next to the teen runaway shelter to flash more money around. Whatever happens next is the mystery.

You know this is the same FBI that mawed down kids in Waco right? Not everything the FBI does is infallible. Has this ever been followed up? Also note the FBI report never acknowledges the idea that the FBI ever saw them using these symbols in their logos. Everything you see there is personal jewelry.

washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/2004/09/23/married-with-art/dee9a0d0-0f0d-4505-b0ef-2f0e1bd1e0e0/?utm_term=.27e307e020db

>Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes.

islamics worship the same entities these guys do... most do not even realise it

gr8 b8 m8

so you admit the symbols are used for pedo dogwhistling. But when you see a real life example of a business using the symbol, you assume it has to be a coincidence?So what real life examples of the symbol being used would you consider to be suspicious, if you admit the symbols are used for pedo dogwhisting? I don't get it. Look at the besta pizza symbol, its exactly the same as the pedo triangle. After this was pointed out they changed it.
I don't understand why so many people are in so much denial about this, and wilfully ignorant.

Check 1.27 and tell me this ISNT Jame alaflankis????

(heavy breathing is band that regularly played at comment pingpong)

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=DUdS8Rhq5JU

Hard to tell

>what is money laundering

>nothing
what

>near a redlight/nightlife district
Wow I didn't know that neighborhood was a redlight district. How could I have missed the prostitutes between the expensive bookstore and the antique shop?

I can tell you the blue ones are 5 EURO notes and there is no way that it's a 1000 euros per strap

You guys are all idiots. If James Alefantis has anything to do with child trafficking, he's obviously someone higher up the chain of command given his status in DC which means he prolly never even sees any of the kids. People like this are not dumb. He's deep in the shit I guarantee it but pinning anything on him is gonna be near impossible.

imagine what a pathetic low life jew one must be to actually sit and shill disinfo fake news in this thread

just jump off a cliff y’all are a bunch of sick jew pedo fucks

That's the islam symbol though

>But when you see a real life example of a business using the symbol, you assume it has to be a coincidence?
yes, it's more likely that's it's a coincidence. Most people who use a simple symbol, even if it is used by pedos, are not using it for pedophilic reasoning. Look into Bayes Theorem to get a better understanding of how false positives work. But let me give you an example, if everyone who has the cold coughs, that doesn't mean everyone who coughs has the cold. If 99% of people who cough don't have the cold then coughing isn't enough to diagnosis if someone really has a cold

Seeing his close relation to HB im confident its him guest staring.

And that video sexualizes children like nothing else. fucking 100% pedos IMO

>went for pizza
>went full pedo
>went to Washington

How do you shame that which has no shame?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

>Hey I found this square handkerchief that's black with white
>Cool I'll ask John about it
>Hey John, I think this handkerchief may have a map that seems pizza related

people live streamed going there at the time, and filmed all their creepy wall paintings (which they've since painted over)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920

>You going to start, turn to me then I turn to Madeleine?

this is the most irony I've ever experienced.

Sorry pal, this is where you lose em. Retards can't keep more than one fact or figure in their brains at once.

Is Jables worth looking into?

you guys need to watch "altered carbon"

Yes, THIS.

Much like a Mafia restaurant. You can go in eat a meal, be non the wiser. But the gangsters will meet and talk, the actual rapes would have happened off site (most of the time).

immigrants, not sex traffickers.

Bump

this

shit

>How could I have missed the prostitutes between the expensive bookstore and the antique shop?
I said its NEAR a redlight district, but dude so what? the red light district in sydney has shops like this right next to it and in its neighbhouring suburbs. Redlight districts that arent in the ghetto are in cosmpolitan areas. Some examples from the US albeit from the past: the sunset strip, hollywood and santa monica boulevards, times square nyc, both today and during the times these were redlight districts you would find bookstores and antique shops.

But anyway, here is your proof:
voices.washingtonpost.com/rawfisher/2008/06/dc_official_outdoor_seats_at_p.html

" "Safety. James is trying to turn this into Adams Morgan, with the murders, the rapes...." At this point, the crowd's roar overwhelmed the commissioner's remarks.""

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/district-police-cracking-down-on-prostitutes-advertising-on-internet/2015/02/15/05c074a2-b14f-11e4-886b-c22184f27c35_story.html?utm_term=.0364469a5dc6

"“It’s crazy,” said Police Cmdr. Jacob Kishter, who runs the 3rd District station, which includes the neighborhoods of Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, Logan Circle, Shaw and Columbia Heights, in addition to Thomas Circle. “We could probably do this every weekend and get the same numbers.”"

So once again, you're either a shill, or someone who's in denial and wilfully ignorant

HURRR DO YOU THINK PIZZAGATE MEANS WHEN I GO IN AND ODER A PIZZA THEY GIVE ME KIDS?!?!?1

but lots of people cough all the time. People don't use pedo symbols on the logo for their business all the time.
Look at the pedo triangle and the besta pizza traingle. Thats not a simple, common symbol its very specific. Highly unlikely the exact same symbol would be used ignorantly and by coincidence.

What are you getting at? It's a golfing thing. Fucking moron.

people do the same thing when righting and the skin gets worn down. Bush plays golf, too.

Not everything is a conspiracy, retard

This guy was fired recently.

Most ballsy journalist of our time, Ben Swann of CBS Atlanta

youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

>meme flag

Nice try kike

You probably got the special sauce on the pizza. Owners famous blend.

How did you post this, being all retarded and shit?