How do we fix Lalatina?

How do we fix Lalatina?

You don't, she's already perfect

Put her on a diet and good exercise program.

Play the game and ignore the LN.

Is she waifu in game?

Lalatina is for mushroom stamping.

Giving her an actual personality instead of letting her be a one-joke character would be a good start.

we can make them bigger

Thicker thighs. She's got the hips and frame for them.

FATTER

this

kill yourself

you first

She's just a little bit perverted, you don't have to fix her.

Feed Spicy burritos until she needs to loosen up her pants then braaaap

Why the fuck does she have an edgy name like Darkness?

But the poor thing a brassiere.

That'd be a good start for pretty much everyone.

Best fanbase on Sup Forums.

Because in MMOs nobody respects the ones with the edgy names she is literally cruising for insults and bullying except she's too high a level for anyone in the starting town to do that to her

Maybe because she likes to get blacked?

Are not most of the characters one joke characters?

Aqua is also an alchoholic.

I wonder how Darkness would respond to a super lovey dovey affectionate form of loving treatment that doesn't involve belittling and demeaning.

Get her pregnant.

Make her a cake.

Make her breasts smaller so they don't sag.

dont even suggest something as stupid as this

yeah, in fact they are

which is why it's not that funny overall

I don't remember if it was a fandom or official 4koma, but I remember one that Kazuma tried to do the opposite of insulting her and demeaning her. Essentially commenting her on her great skills as a crusader, and letting her know how valuable as a team member she was. The logic would be that it would not turn her on, but since it took place somewhere later in the story and that it was Kazuma specifically... she responded in the same horny response, "I don't mind this sort of role play either."

If we made her boobs big enough they'd rest on the floor and be supported by THE EARTH ITSELF.

Which should keep them perky.

there's literally an episode about that - she gets a suitor, fine upstanding gentleman who wants to do right by her and treat her like a real lady, so she fights him off until he realises Kazuma is her true love and backs off from the marriage, and then lalatina's dad gives her and kazuma his blessing to look after his daughter.

Rape

make her do more squats so she gets thicker thighs and bigger butt, both of which would help her stand her ground as a paladin of course

Abuse

I'm already dead, you're up

Give her some DEX.

Maybe she'll go find that guy and give him a second chance now that she's given up on Kazuma. It's a long shot but it'd be nice if she could at least get a hopeful ending instead of the usual depressing one.

She looks like she is pregnant. It is probably Kazuma's. She needs to complete the term and deliver the baby. After that, she needs to do some workout to bring her body back into shape.

>implying
Kazuma doesn't wanna go within 50 feet of that. No way it's his.

Rape.