youtu.be/lTZiRG1Hys0?t=304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRS NIGGERS GET OUT!

AWOO!

LEAVE HER ALONE

Trump is /our guy/ and so was Seth Rich

FUCK OFF AWOO POSTERS

I still have Hope.

it's soooooo cuttteee when hannity takes the chick's side. bet they 69 and awwwwooooo

How come trump doesn't know how long a tie is supposed to be?

>wash it and tumble dry
how often? i did a couple of times and it defalted again after a couple of weeks

AWOO~

>nearly breaks his neck just to make sure he can post "awoo" at the first reply every thread
you're so fucking pathetic holy shit

I love you, Chink

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

kys reddit

Awoo partner

archive.is/a8avt

MITCH KILLS GUN CONTROL IN THE WOMB

GUN CONTROL SHILLS BTFO

>I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA

SHILLS BTFO

big if true

No one understands pragmatism except for Trump and myself

NO BULLY SESSIONS

I knew from day one Sessions was gonna be useless. Foolish old man

Not that I'm against banking, surely there something much more pressing.

hope she becomes thicccc and grows into a proper brrraaappper now that she is no longer in the spotlight

They're desperately going through the Trump family now for crimes that could lead to impeachment.
I won't be surprised if Barron Trump is next.

this isn't prison, I know awoo posters look like the biggest niggers in the room but that doesn't mean you have to try to take them down

you're pathetic

Hail victory and hail our people! Secure the white ethnostate with BASED /ourgirl/!

How will fucker carlson ever recover?

>he doesn't know how threads work

figures

All goo

Finger shouldn't be near trigger

When is Don Jr going to join the admin already? He is best family member.

>what is a pass?

Why does 4D chess trigger the shills so much?

DAAAMN ANYONE ELSE WATCHING HANNITY??

JEFF SESSION BTFO
JEFF SESSION BTFO
JEFF SESSION BTFO
JEFF SESSION BTFO
JEFF SESSION BTFO
JEFF SESSION BTFO

>Greg Jarrett constantly slams that little gremlin
Good, fuck him.

I wish Sara would show more milkers

poison pill

Q: are you one of the few asians that can drink milk?

And Jews shouldn't be allowed in the West, yet here you are.

Canadians, Flips, and Spics are destined for Hell. Satan calls for you.

AG BY NAME ONLY
AG BY NAME ONLY
AG BY NAME ONLY

Kek

Whoops meant for

The OP can post a reply in his own thread before linking in the previous thread, you idiot.

Do you feel it?

Forbes reports:
“CNN had significant declines in February, with ratings dropping 19% in total day and 16% in prime, where the network returned an average audience of 979,000 total viewers–behind MSNBC (1.805 million) and Fox News (2.766 million).”
According to one measure, not a single CNN show even cracked the top 20 for viewers in weekday cable news in February:

Many of CNN’s commentators have been consistent critics of President Trump and his policies.
Fox News’ Sean Hannity, meanwhile, is the ratings king, with Tucker Carlson right behind him.
The one show that did get into the top 25 was “Anderson Cooper 360,” which sits at the 24th spot. Fox News’ “The Five” and “Ingraham Angle,” as well as MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes” are beating all of CNN’s shows.(RELATED:CNN’s Primetime Ratings Drop 30 Percent From Same Time Last Year)

I've witnessed Jews literally counting shekels and that's still the most kikey image I've ever seen

>Keeps reposting kikebert
>Doesn't have any self awareness
lol

True, it is likely congress won't be this republican again until after trump is gone. They need to use every day until midterms.

what the hell is up with her hair?

Yeah, I drink a small amount every 3-4 days

AWOOOOOOOOOO!

Reminder most normies support some gun control and this will make Trump more popular

what did Tucker say?

>ywn smell and lick her seat and then her brrraapper
why even aaawwwooooo

Another one of Sara

CNN Has Another Embarrassing Ratings Week — 27% Drop From Same Week Last Year
AdWeek reports that for the week of February 12-18, “CNN was -27 percent in total prime time viewers, and -23 percent in total day viewers versus the comparable week in 2017.”

It triggers them because they're too dumb to understand it, so they lash out. That in turn makes them stand out, at which point people ignore or mock them, which reduces their pay. Then when the chess move completes everyone posts smug anime girls and the shills slink off quietly. ImHobestly jt's like trying to explain calculus to a woodchuck with jealousy issues.

yeah. but if sessions resigns, guess who would be the acting AG?
>Hint: rosenstein

An where did you get this idea? A CNN ((poll))? Please.

W-What happens if you drink it more often than that?

B-but those kids, this can't be!

you need a hug

It's an old business fashion thing. There was a time when the higher up the chain you were, the longer you could get away with wearing your tie. It's fallen out of practice but Trump just kept doing it.

Stop bullying poor Jebberson Sennions.

Was Tucker worth watching tonight or was it his usual "let's invite crazies on to show everyone how smart I am."?

Hes already essentially acting AG since sessions recused himself of anything important.

Nothing, I just try to drink nothing but water

The only thing they have going for them is Trump hysteria, and you can only hammer that for so long before its appeal fades

Season 1 had the best opening sequences.

I had an interesting thought while driving home today, /ptg/.

Think about how Scott (((Israel))) is coming under fire after the Parkland false flag, with millions of normie Americans now believing that he should be fired for inept leadership and having his deputies suspiciously stand down while a "Nikolas Cruz" shot up his former classmates.

We arguably have the first instance EVER where a perp of the false flag may come out of it with their career/image harmed.

Think about the implications of that.

We know these secret society fucks have no compunction about murdering innocents to further their goals and careers, posing as benevolent, concerned authorities in the aftermath. And even when a false flag doesn't lead to more legislation, like Las Vegas, the murderers get away with it at least. Possibly someone fucks up and ends up dead soon after in a "freak accident"... but now we have a new situation where a precedent has been set: your career and/or public image can be harmed for being involved in it.

The Senate still has Collins, McCain and Flake, it'll be something crappy until the new replacements.

Cruella deville look

youtu.be/lTZiRG1Hys0?t=304

top kek. just watch.

They got schlonged

Trying to live to 80 or something?

Everything in the US involving steel now costs more since manufactures are forced to pay artificially higher prices. But at least a few dozen steel worker jobs are saved, right? Thanks Trump.

>go to ptg
>steady stream of joes
>watch hannity
>still see joe

oh shit rinse penis

at the correct time, he reads the covfefe tweet

Hell, it's about damn time

nice mental gymnastic . i can t wait untill TRUMP goes ahead and takes your weapon , what will you imbecile gonna say ? MUH 6D CHESS I SWEAR

LIBERAL JOE

Das rite

What does Queen Slay smell like?

Presidents rarely pick up seats in their party though. This is probably as good as it is going to get.

>some would mutter secession

Sessions SUCKS. Recuses himself from Russians.Clinton just so he can protect Trump/keep his job.

Sometimes people are arrested first and get a trial later. Sometimes Trump takes your guns first and goes through due process second

Good job, my friend