NRA suport this cuz freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

aappublications.org/news/2017/06/19/Firearms061917
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/16/there-were-over-10000-poison-control-calls-for-people-eating-laundry-pods-last-year/
onlinedriversed.com/blog/vehicle-crashes-number-1-cause-death-teens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10x as many kids drown in pools every year lmfao

How about we just accept that bad things happen sometimes and not do this, nor ban guns.
How about that?

Those aren't pools.

They are high capacity assault buckets!

Sage

The obvious answer is the ban dihydrogen monoxide. It's ridiculous that they haven't already.

those bad things dont hapen in european schools, maybe you dont have to acept it

Statistically around 700 kids die every year from drowning, and around 1,300 from gun violence

They put it in our drinking supply, you know.

I mean, the police feel that their patrol cars should be this. Can you fuck off and stop empowering he elites of the world?

Oh fuck yeah, I would ride in that bus

It’s probably significantly less when you take into account the presumably significant portion of that number that include infants in bathtubs

Left can’t meme

Too bad mass shootings are only a outlier in firearm deaths.

Except in every other 1st world country

>Going to school in a tank
What kid wouldn't want this?

nobody force kids to get in pools, try not taking your childrens to school

move the age for all guns to 21.

To be fair, all was well until the schools were flooded with "outsiders".

lel
at least it would give the army something to do besides chillin on international bases and covert assasignations

You're fired faggot turn in your card and laptop. Can't even spell. You are to copy and paste from the list. We'll be mailing your last check in two weeks.

Beslan

Tell me, why you're not killing niggs yet? You have literally EVERYTHING to do that. Are american whites the most cucked nation of US?

Where do you get your #'s? We know your source for drown only counts 14 and younger as children. What does your source for guns count as children?

>beslan
>30 trained shitskins with machine guns, RPGs and shitload of explosives
>comparing them to teen shooters with .22

Took it from this, but the site the cdc as their source.

aappublications.org/news/2017/06/19/Firearms061917

The longer kikes infest a nation, the more problems they cause. Kill yourself, jew. No one wants you filthy sandniggers around anymore.

Wait...don't European cities already have soldiers patrolling the streets...even though all of you are disarmed?

Meanwhile in Eurostan

Fuck off oldworld jew, I will keep my protection.

I would have loved to ride around in an APC are you stupid?

Timmyyyyyy!!!!

just touristic sites in Paris, not every fucking school

So you admit that despite having sacrificed your rights, you still ended up having soldiers filling in for police officers? That doesn't strike me as a particularly safe situation, or one that would put you in any position to pontificate to us.

>impact
fucking normalfags

Russia here. We have multiple fully armed guards with automatic rifles at all our schools.

Kids die from eating Tide Pods...

Have they actually? I haven't heard of any dying from it.

Daily reminder that the EU has more mass shootings, and a higher rate of them, than the US does.

>That doesn't strike me as a particularly safe situation"
everything is blank or white argument
cant you tell the diference between "just touristic sites in Paris in a specific point of time" and
"every school allways"

Well our Tourist sites require maybe a cop or two at most. If weapons of war have no place on our streets...well then why do you have weapons of war on yours?

Don't even get us started on cars and alcohol

Well, they are willfully placing them in their mouths, might as well just off yourself instead..

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/16/there-were-over-10000-poison-control-calls-for-people-eating-laundry-pods-last-year/

>these are the people telling us to give up our 2A

It's enough to close shop entirely. At least our schools still run.

you keep converting the exception into the rule, its not our streets, its (again) just touristic sites in Paris in a specific point of time

theres also terrorist atacks in USA

Shall not be infringed

It would be pretty awesome to go to school like this, desu.

Holy shit. I'll been drinking these chemicals my whole life.

I'm addicted. If I don't have some for more then a few hours I start to get symptoms: dry mouth, fatigue, autism.

Well everything occurs at a specific point in time. If that weren't the case then we wouldn't bother keeping time. And last I checked, public areas are basically, "the streets."

Motor Vehicle Crashes: Number 1 Cause of Death for Teens
onlinedriversed.com/blog/vehicle-crashes-number-1-cause-death-teens

About twice as many teens are kill by cars than guns each year.

The blacks are the ones who are usually murdered where as whites and american indians are primarily suicides, big pharma probably has a lot to do with the suicides.

We could probably get the gun deaths and gun accidents down by having firearms safety training classes in school, like it use to be.