I like this Fuentes kid

What do you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BlXkqBjRqH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he should be a regular on bloodsports. His Catholicism shit is pretty cucked but I laugh when he pulls out his knife during debates.

/myguy/

He bases too much about your country on basic religious beliefs, and that I can't respect.

i only like atheists

forgot to take off shitposting flag

I would give me left nut to watch him fistfight ben shapiro

He's apparently an asshole to deal with, but he's /ourguy/ on pretty much ever single issue.

Definition of Based Spic.

There are TWO Fuentes threads with the same hooky style. He's a good lad but why the sudden shilling?

He’s a smart guy who destroys leftist faggots. He also names the Jew, can’t wait until he btfo’s Ben the kike Shapiro.

I can't believe the guys only 20. Hes smarter than most 40 year olds I know.

stop attention whoring and personality fagging

do you have something meaningful to say?

if not, you're on the wrong board. try maybe

WHITE HISPANICS CONFIRMED FOR ETHNOSTATE

>fuentes
>talks about being mexican castizo
>larps as italian like a typical mexican
>mocks dogs

other than that it’s cool

tfw you're a kike and Nick doesn't take your bribes .

Fuentes should debate Hogg.

fuggggggg ya

I think he should realize Zionism is a Jewish trick so we can stop trolling him and finally do something about our mutual Enemy.

>israel needs an ethnostate but white people dont

Because it's Fuentes shilling himself.

He is not white. That should be the end of any and all discussions about Nick 'The Spic' Fuentes.

He just got more white genes than his immediate family, his sister is a full blown spic looking mestizo. Would he kick his own family out of the white ethnostate? Fuentes LARPing as white is an insult to white people. He is effectively changing the definition of white.

If you are okay with someone who is only 80% European being at the forefront of European identity you have lost your fucking mind.

>Israel doesnt need to exist and white people dont need jews' permission

>I like this Fuentes kid.

Me2.

A 19 year old who isint a degenerate. Must be 1 in a million.

are you implying this is a sentiment of Fuentes?

Hey Nick. Thank you for leaving Boston. I was seriously considering hunting you down and beating your skull in with a lead pipe.

Btw, it's pathetic how you're ashamed of 1/5 of your heritage.

he's all the diversity the alt-right needs, he looks a little like John John, and he's top notch on the JQ

He is smart for his age and has a good head on his shoulders but needs to stop larping as an Evolian Traditionalist considering that Evola shit on Christianity but thought highly of Hinduism/Buddhism and Nick regularly says blue-pilled stuff about Christianity being the only way and about eastern religions being bad.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I wish Fuentes owned that sentiment. Then maybe we could stop compromising and conquer.

making physicals threats online in the age of the NSA is foolish move my man.

Violence is contrary to our ambition.

seen worse

Yeah, he's pretty sharp. He's got a bright future if he can stop naming the Jew.

The casual Jew does not realize the Zionist leaders means to sacrifice the majority of Jews for their cause, and if they do have this knowledge, do not understand why it's the wrong strategy. Man is approaching a new evolutionary mark, not of the body but mind. His meta-evolution approaches, and the scheme of the Enemy is not longer applicable, this is why he is wrong and for no other or emotional reason. You will either accept that reality or be swept aside by those who shall, not as a matter of superiority or ego, but only as the natural destruction which befalls the unnecessary.

Started watching one of his videos; couldn't stand more than 15 seconds of his imbecilic long-winded blathering, literal handwaving, and catering to the lowest common denominator. He sounds just like a younger Rush Limbaugh or one of these run-of-the-mill conservative talk show hosts. If I wanted to listen to him I would watch reruns of Fox news from the early 2000s.

Jay Dyer owned his ass

the only REAL and true jews are the anti Zionist Orthodox neturei karta.

stop supporting and feeding ZOG

its funny to see nick the spic larp as - huwhite ... he's a boomer that names the jew, i like him mostly but hes gotta go back

>19 years old
>boomer

Nick "The Knife" Fuentes is an honorary Aryan.

he still a boomer at heart kek
>wtf the only 19 year old boomer

real and true are mental blocakages preventing you from seeing new and exciting new ways of thinking. but even so if they oppose Zionism they deserve support.

He’s a catholic spic

stupid spic faggot

Can confirm this happens a lot down here.
t.brother who got the Italian (((white))) genes.

>Fuentes
While some people see the immigration through a lens of "The brown people are coming" we should instead try to see it through the cultural lens of being properly Westernized. This kid, Fuentes, is a great example of a Castillo who is culturally home in Western Civilization. We should be welcoming people like him with open arms.

Also, I'd like to rub naked bodies with him.

Top tier person on the right, his only flaw is religion.

And you know being a spic

>He is effectively changing the definition of white

... I'm sorry but what do we do here most often?

Blow yer brains out Halsey.

Dyer is a conspiracy nut nut job

>It's a brown subhuman niggers threaten violence episode

He's 80% white, looks white, identifies as white, and advocates for white identity. Enough with this nonsense.

The literal retarded things Americans talk about...What an embarassing country and peoples...

Has nothing to do with it.

Nick 'The Spic' Fuentes is diluting what it means to be white in this country. If he is white, than so are tens of millions of Hispanic people with his genetic profile (79% European).

This is unacceptable for true American. This is an Anglo-Saxon nation at it's core. The America Nick is talking about is the one he belongs to, the Jewified America where white is simply the color of your skin and not the genetic, cultural or historical blood of the people who founded this nation.

Nick Fuentes has a concept of America that is completely different from the founding fathers. I don't need him, and neither does America to tell me what I know to be true.

And the main problem is that he is trying very hard to blend these two concepts of America. He hammers again and again how he is no different from the Anglo-Saxons who founded this country. It is disrespectful to us who have history in this country from the colonial era.

America will never ever ever be a WASP nation ever again. A pan-european America will never come to fruition again. You will become a minority in under a decade. The white voting supermajority will be lost and republicans will no longer win

Accept Civic Nationalism in America and stop being such a whiny bitch. Also he's probably "whiter" than you.

What the fuck are you talking about. Barely anyone who has Anglo ancestry of any kind in America has his genetic profile.

He is spic with mostly Italian blood, he is nothing like 99% of what you would traditionally call white in this country.

You know we used to have policies like 'one-drop-rule' right? Nick would not fit in to old America, he would not be legally allowed to have citizenship in the America he thinks he belongs to.

Just fuck off with your shit, probably some Moor looking faggot who does the same as Nick, tries to change the definition of white.

Fuentes is as based as someone who is 100% 56% could possibly be

> Retarded mutt knows nothing about Iberia
> Iberian is not surprised

Also, white means nothing. Germans, Nords, Anglos, Slavs are not my brothers. White is just a jewish trick to make us mix. I can't respect fags like you who push that BS.

I'm white. Fuentes is what you just said, though. Ironic.

Argentinians are actually Italian though

Nom Nom. Now reel me in faggot

Fuentes is European or Eurpean-ish enough. It's the European-ish character of the US that's at stake.

Haha welcome to pol

Castizos will replace you, we have a superior Hispanic culture with good morals, hard work, family values and traditionalism. White America has succumbed to a modernist degenerate culture and obesity. All I see are White people rotting away due to drug addiction around here. My new friend who I thought was a White American is actually Colombian. California will be reclaimed and the caste system will be reinstated, we will do things right unlike you spineless European wannabes. We may not have a country but we have a nation.

If my ancestors were considered white I don't see why he wouldn't be. It's 2018. Spaniards are white. White and indians have been breeding in America since the beginning and those with Indian blood but mostly white were always considered white. Especially in the South, which is the flag you are larping under.

la creatura....

He's a smart kid, but he needs to learn how to be a team player if he wants to make a difference. The shit he pulled on Allsup was embarrassing. He burns too many bridges and builds too few, which keeps him from reaching his own potential. I wish someone like Ricky Vaughn or Jazzhands McFeels would take Fuentes under their wing and walk him through the basics of how organizing works.

>White is just a jewish trick to make us mix
No, white means European in America. It is irrelevant outside of the New World.

Gas yourself but call an ambulance half way through.

hi nick

>picture of a German

I have only four problems with Fuentes:
>1
He is Catholic, which is fine, but he tries to universalize his Catholic viewpoints to the entirety of the US, which is classically Protestant
>2
He nukes bridges instead of simply cutting them off. To break off with Richard Spencer, he harped on one out-of-context comment of his to call him a pedophile supporter. To break off with James Allsup, he sperged out on being left out of a meeting with James and the other AFM partner about purchasing a computer for him, even though Fuentes frequently missed deadlines.
>3
He does not have an data-heavy analytical mind
(IIRC he supported the proposed legislation that would have allowed for DACA-in-exchange for wall funding+legal immigration cuts. He did so without realizing:
firstly that this was a bill the Trump administration wanted to fail, to lay the failure at the feet of the Democrats, so its Hispanic base can cause them more turmoil,
secondly didn't realize that DACA+the children and grandchildren of the CAs would simply brown America and repeal the immigration restrictions thereafter,
and thirdly that the GOP could negotiate across issues-e.g. a full Trump bill on immigration for a full Schumer bill on trade agreements- not just compromise on components within specific issues like immigration- e.g. DACA for wall funding and immigration caps
>4
His ego makes it hard for him to recognize and admit where and when he may be wrong. His ego also prevents him from noticing those that support him- e.g. even though Fuentes was largely the face and voice of AFM, he claimed that AFM was largely his, even though Allsup did much of the production and a lot of the writing
>So?
Hopefully he matures and becomes a good ally.

> 80% white genes
> Look like an spaniard white green eyes
> Not white enough
> A meme flag
Kys faggot.

Nick genes are ok. Is his retarded cannibalistic nature that need to stop.
He is a great asset when he doesn't sperg out.

we need a name for people like you, spic lovers?

>he tries to universalize his Catholic viewpoints to the entirety of the US, which is classically Protestant
This is your argument? No explanation for why it is bad or anything, other than "it is not classic America".
Look around. Look at what your protestantism has gotten you.
Catholics need their own ethnostate, free from the degeneracy of protestants.

Nick Fuentes is probably the most famous Sup Forumstard in the world actually

I least i can note the difference between a "spic" who is mostly spaniard and a "spic" who is mostly a native american.

"Hispanic" is unironically not a race but a cultural category.
You can pice someone with 90% european genes and someone with 90% native american genes and categorize both of them as "hispanic" because they speak he same language.

How about, "people who are realistic and aren't doing the kikes bidding".

Question: can you provide a definition of degeneracy short of "anything I don't like"?

He dresses like a Jew. This tells me one thing. He wants a seat at (((their))) table.

White men wear dress shirts, slacks, and shoes. Suits and ties are for church, weddings, and funerals. Anyone who dresses in a suit and tie on a daily basis is scum.

Just no. Too much show.

not even white enough for his ethnostate, he's retarded

He says he's a quarter latino, but I don't believe him. He has to be half latino, given that he's 21% pure Native American. So, either he's half latino (at least), or he's lying about being descended from Mestizos.

Why not / how so ?

>Linking to a thread where you get BTFO

oh shit nigger what are you doing

I wonder who can be behind this post. Also even if he did- genie is out of the bottle. Do you think National Review or Weekly Standard would hire him?
When did he say this? He actually uses this line against Zionists.
There are Serbians, Croatians, Italians, and Greeks darker than that.
Evola raised good points both Atheists and Christians could utilize
Do you have a more substantial critique? Examples?
This though Ricky Vaughn is a cuck. Musonius Rufus and Vendetta are the best long-term strategists in the Alt-Right, but sadly are not listened too enough.
>No explanation for why it is bad or anything, other than "it is not classic America".
It amounts to a NS trying to operate in the US and turn it into the Third Reich, even though NS and Americana operate under totally different premises and have different histories.
>No explanation for why it is bad or anything, other than "it is not classic America".
I am a lapsed Catholic and realize the issues of Protestant fracturousness and lack of adherence to a common higher order. However Protestant pre-1965 US over Catholic Brazil.
Philip Hart and Ted Kennedy were Irish Catholics btw, and helped push Hart-Celler. The Catholic Church and its organs are pro-mass migration, pro-welfare state, and pro-amnesty.
>Catholics need their own ethnostate, free from the degeneracy of protestants.
Great! I'm pro-Balkanization!

>he should be a regular on bloodsports
Fucking samefag shil you forgot to change your VPN for a new ID before replying to yourself. LISTEN UP NEWFAGS: all these "what do you think of X eceleb" threads are run by paid shills hired by the managers of these youtube actors. Yes, the PAID MANAGERS of the YOUTUBE ACTORS. These people are professional actors, not just average people like you and I. They are the new marketing gimmick of the "New TV", which is fake-reality astro-turf media. Nick Fuentes is a fucking paid actor just liek Ben Shapiro and everyone else shilled on this fucking board. These threads are PAID FOR BY THEM. All of them, without exception, are controlled op shills:
vocaroo.com/i/s1BlXkqBjRqH

Stop falling for it.

>j19J4RXJ
>F7zx5mXi
What did he mean by this?

Weird, I don't see a difference on my end, take a screencap and show me what you see

must have missed it?

>Rothschild Family is the cause the European Genocide. The very root of the matter is the Diaspora. But they also created and maintain Israel. To loathe the one while supporting the other is a loser's strategy.

What is wrong about this statement?

>doesn't rebut or disprove the opposing argument at all
>switches topics entirely

You argue like Destiny, my dude

le deport everyone who's not 101% pure Bavarian phenotype meme

>user claims i got btfo
>i asked what about my argument got btfo
>little fagget who faps to Wal-mart diaper commercials whom will not survive once I take power deflects and compares me to another fag I will not show mercy to

user, it's not too late too save yourself.

God that girl has massive pussy