You have been diagnosed with terminal cancer and you only have six months to live...

You have been diagnosed with terminal cancer and you only have six months to live. Which anime will you watch before you die?

BOKU NO PICO

space jam

Shrek 2

Cory in da house

Galactic Heroes, Lupin, and Urusei Yatsura all in one sitting.

From what I've been going through this past year, and still haven't finished, I'd complete watching the rest of Lupin III, Read Or Die:The TV, Hetalia, Attack on Titan, and Bleach.

You're the reason why this board is dying. Fuck off newfags.

I actually just got a diagnosis this week, but I'll hopefully make it more than 6 months.
TTGL

Youre wrong it died a long time ago kystbqhfampai

>>kystbqhfampai
>Typing like a retard
Yeah, it's dead.

>well if I start Naruto RIGHT NOW... nah. Still wouldn't beat the clock.

I'd focus on fap material and Isekai. In my last moments I would be watching Konosuba when he goes to a new world.

T H I S

>not killing yourself
>watching cartoons instead of shooting heroin into your dick with a shitty hooker
i wouldn't have 6 minutes to live if i got diagnosed with anything terminal

but if you're one of those faggots that like being alive i would do so much heroin and party til i died. it would take like a week to slowly kill myself that way. fuck six months

Spend the entire time chewing through my backlog. Skip work, only take 2 breaks to eat or shit a day, and only for 5 minutes. Sleep for two hours a week, take heavy amounts of uppers.
I might get through a quarter of it

I would watch all the anime.

My backlog

shut up OP your thread is shit anyways
i'd watch Space Dandy

If you only have time for one and haven't seen SDF Macross, please watch that instead.

Call me a normie, but i would watch bebop, FMA, reread the original Naruto manga to save time and every episode of my little pony

Fuck off

TTGL is better than Macross.

i liked TTGL, original SDF was better no lie

detective conan

I honestly don't think any TV mech anime I've ever seen is better than Macross. Feel free to prove me wrong with examples, but that blend of sweet combat, great, characters, humor, and the sweeping space opera feel plus cool robutts seems like it would be hard to match.

I seriously hope I wouldn't waste my remaining time watching anime

FPBP

One Piece

thinly veiled recommendation threads are discouraged. you are the f*g.

>I seriously hope I wouldn't waste my remaining time watching anime
/thread

This

Angel Beats

Glasslip

Ghost Slide

Legend of the Galactic Heroes since I am nowhere near finishing it and I think dying might be pretty good motivation.

Otherwise, I'll watch Gundam from start to end.

I would accept Islam and pray to Allah instead of watching anime

>Only 6 months

Why wait, I would go buy a gun and end my life that day.

none, spend 6 months fapping to doujins instead

Ive already seen TTGL and Macross.
But I'm not watching much anime anymore, I'm trying to get out and live while i can. I just browse the Chans while I'm in waiting rooms. I spend a decent amount of time in waiting rooms with all the shit I have to have done.

Is it bad that if I was diagnosed 6 months to live I would just try to watch through my backlog, rewatch some favourites and take that holiday to japan I keep saying I want to do yet have sat with that $5000 sitting in the bank for it and not even looked at planning a trip.

Godspeed user.

Shigatsu
i already have cancer, not terminal though.

It's just Hodgkins lymphoma, the success rate is high.
Good to finally know what's been causing me all these problems.
Bad that they're going to have to take chunks from my arm and neck.

Aah who needs their arms and neck anyway right?

In six months I can see more than 100 animes because Im a fucking otaku so I dont need to choose only one,

None at all, what the fuck user I only have 6 months left on me and you expect me to waste my time watching low budget chinese cartoons??

Exactly. Once I'm in remission I'll just go punished snake mode. Blast some test and get ripped.

He says you've 6 months to live, not 6 years

LoGH

BUMP THIS SHIT THREAD

SDF Macross had the worst cast of characters I've seen in a while, no joke. I have no idea why it's shilled so much.

Since I got terminal cancer already, I would marathon Love Live.

All of Gundam UC, LOGH and Ashita no Joe.

Six months is a lot of fucking time to marathon all the good shows.

So youre what, 12? 13? No one does heroin to "party" you fuckin dummy. Unless your idea of a party is nodding off and letting your cigarette burn a hole into your pants. At least buy some coke if you want to go crazy.
Fuckin kids these days

Oreimo

Fpbp

Cory in the house

Stop dude. You're gonna make him inject himself a whole Mary Juana.

?

if you're not baiting i know someone that survived, you'll be good. then you can come get shredded with the rest of us. we're all gonna make it