8-D Space Mahjong: Gun control

Donald is making "gun control" a midterms issue, and the dems don't want it.

"WaPo: Why Are Senate Dems Torpedoing Their Own Gun Bill?"
hotair.com/archives/2018/02/28/wapo-senate-dems-torpedoing-gun-bill/
"Because it might pass "

The democratic party is a coastal shitlib SJW party. They are on record as opposing taxcuts, they were the party of obammycare (which cost them their "blue dog democrats", a term you don't hear anymore) and now he wants to doom them on guns.
They're a radical left party now, and it's very hard for them to win in "middle america". The more he exposes their power level, the harder that gets.

They are vulnerable in red states, particularly those senators. By offering up gun control, if they don't vote for it, they will disappoint the base and look soft. If they DO vote for it, away goes the red state moderates, and out comes the republican base in droves to the polls in 2018.
By keeping it in the spotlight he forces those dems to take a side and make a statement.
Coastal senators (the ones talking) WANT this. The middle america guys don't.

Turtle mitch won't let any bill get to Donalds desk, it's a bluff. But it's also Donald trying to boat anchor vulnerable dems in 2018, knowing he has 3 years to repair his image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHR0DN-1TDw
cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/trump-bipartisan-promises-pattern/index.html
dailycaller.com/2018/03/01/daca-could-last-another-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't it obvious? He's going to make them cuck or go nuts, either way they'll alienate moderates or radicals and the bill will never pass.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

He wanted to show everyone who anti-2A the Democrats are. Have them pile all sorts of shit into the bill, since he knows it'll never pass Congress. It also explains why he told Scalise to leave national reciprocity out of it.

This is obvious.

Trump paid lip service to DACA too.

>pic
I'd play that.

I see you posted 75% Trump in Medium cities, the top bar is probably just NY / LA

>"We're gunna raise taxes to bring economic prosperity!"
>"We can't pay for our stuff now, let's bring in 300,000 refugees because mmm'progress"
>City geniuses, from our high debt, high crime hellholes that people keep leaving, only to bring their cancer to red states they can afford to live in - that have jobs.

I do hope the dims bring that attitude to the midterms, they'll do great in the, "flyover" states they need senate seats in to get "muh progress" passed.

My sister had a Taiwanese friend in high school whose IQ was off the charts. He ended up going to college at NYU and later gained a professorship at Columbia. He would always talk about how NYC was infested with “mutants” of the worst sort and how sleazy people there were.

Keep telling yourself urbanites are smarter and better there bucko. Maybe one day it will come true.

Be this all as it may, the simple fact of the matter is, there are a LOT of people (mostly normie types) that take Trump's bluffs at face value, and end up very pissed with him as a result. This is particularly true when you take a sensitive topic like gun control, which is pretty much the one singular right-wing issue you don't even want to begin to fuck with--there are a LOT of single-issue voters on the subject of guns, and boy, it's something that gets people fucking pissed when you start going after them. Especially when you factor in that we have a Republican controlled government, and in some ways, Trump's rhetoric is even more extreme than Obama's was post-Sandy Hook. I mean, people are flabbergasted as to how there's even the slightest risk that there might be new gun control regulations rolled out.

So, my point is, if this IS his plan, it's fucking risky. I can only see it, along with his other bluffs, working out in the long term if we end up with big wins on things like immigration, gun regulation rollback, etc. Otherwise, there's a lot of people out there who are never going to see the "4D chess" aspect of this, and are going to be permanently dejected with Trump. I mean, really, relentlessly faking out his base like this had to take its toll sooner or later.

Keep acting like niggers and we will actually let the terrorists, drugs and central americans pass and you'll see what is hell like...

We already know what your county is like

I hope your right OP. But do you think its a good idea to set everything on the 4-D chess card?

This goy. He gets it.

100% fact from start to finish.
I think a lot of his gambles were water under the bridge, I think this one, he is moving backward in the hopes of moving forward. The gunfolk are absolutely irate - some promising to stay home in 2020 and using the words "betrayal".

Drumpf is finished! Anytime now!
youtube.com/watch?v=bHR0DN-1TDw

Major Cities = Rat Utopia

The Behavioral Sink is real.

>So, my point is, if this IS his plan, it's fucking risky.
Is it? Talk is cheap, he can say whatever bullshit he wants and let legislator take the heat by drafting a gun-grabbing bill and vote for it if they have the balls (they don't). He's calling their bluff and kvetching.

It used to be normal for 12-year-old boys to carry around rifles by themselves, back when America was white and conservative. You could also literally order a Browning machine gun in the mail from certain magazines.

Mass shootings are downstream of diversity and degeneracy.

>post Cirno
>don't get a 9
Eye don't believe it!

There is no way in hell a gun bill is passing. Remember when dems sat on the floor of a CLOSED house and periscoped their virtue signalling asses? Nothing came of that, either. Trump is feeding the dems wet dream of finally getting him to capitulate, and he is rallying his base by doing it.

Everything *is* a part of the same game on a single Grand Chess Board. It started years ago and it hasn't remotely finished yet. Why would you think a single move is the entire game?

What are they going to do, vote Dem or not support Trump so the Dems could win?

Anybody with half a white brain knows that it's better to have Trump and the GOP in power than the fucking Mestizo feminist commie party (Dems).

>meanwhile fence leaning repubs will rush to get guns before allowing liberal tyranny and white genocide.

win win. One false flagged pawn for the lefts last rook.

What are you gonna do, vote democrat?
Obviously if you don't want Trump you won't vote for him even if you agree with his gun views.
Maybe cuckservatives would stay home, but if you're politically-motivated, who else are you going to vote for?

Trump is just destroying the political landscape.
"Never trump" democrats have to take a stance on gun control, align with Trump or ruin their credibility.
"Muh guns" "at least I still have the constitution" cuckservatives don't have anyone left to vote for. Maybe some other party could arise, pro-gun and anti-immigrants, killing the Republican party in the process.

I sincerely doubt he's going to send his kid to jail.
Some of this is donald running his mouth and seeing what people like.
Some of this is donald reaching out to the middle that he apparently currently has, and will need in 2020.

I do think that while bumpstocks are probably going to be a "cannot manufacture or sell, but you can legally own" situation, no change otherwise.

>Militia
if you are old enough for the army you are old enough for a gun

Well since we're so convinced Trump is playing 4D chess I'll just play my part and keep screaming for his head since I'm a right winger through and through. It's all part of his plan right?

The words you'll see on gunboard after gunboard.
"NY Liberal"
"I knew it"
"Betrayal"

Many of these guys were cruzbots and nevertrumpers, politics to them was a purity litmus test for conservatism. They had a trust issue with donald to begin with. IN SOME cases, he may have done some serious harm.

Yeah, I mean, again, I can see the logic behind what he's doing (assuming that it really is 84D backgammon and all), but I do think this one particular bluff might have been a step too far. I think what really pushed it over the fucking edge was the terminology he used of "taking guns" (even though, yeah, it's been quoted out of context somewhat, that's a HUGE nono), and the imagery of Feinstein gleefully wringing her hands like a kike really brought terror and disgust to the hearts of gun owners everywhere.

And, like I said, it was only a matter of time, I feel. You can only fake out your base so much before people start to feel genuinely betrayed.

>Talk is cheap
With most issues, sure. You underestimate just how fiery people get over gun control.

Of course, voting Trump again is the -sensible- thing to do. But not everybody is sensible. Especially on such a sore-spot like guns, I do think he could very well stand to lose some support, and any lost support is bad, especially since, despite what the rising approval ratings might hint at, I don't think he's really gaining much support from the other side. At the very least, these moves kill the enthusiasm of a portion of his base, and enthusiasm was a HUGE part of what drove him to his victory in 2016.

Don't forget that, all things considered, despite being an electoral college landslide, he was up against a god awful candidate, and only won by a razor thin margin in several key states. I don't think he can afford to give up any of his core base. But, the long term game is much more important than the short term here. If he doesn't get people riled up for the midterms and get himself a Congress he can finally do something with, he may very well lose in 2020.

This, in part was what caused that thought to rattle around my head.
"Wait a second, they have no fuckin desire to do any of this. Donald's not dumb, what's he thinking. What's his play."

You guys need to face it. Trump has made plenty of investments that have went bankrupt. This is one of those times. You don't mobilize the base by demoralizing them while they're under attack.

I think people forget this in the in between years, but when it gets down to nutcuttin time and we're in the final month leading up to an election? A guy can say the Pword on tape, but fuck we are not handing Scalia's seat to another Kagan.

I'm not 100% convinced, I'm 80% convinced
>Fuggg

Scream, write to him, write to your reps, get active on twitter, put "Gun-grabbers get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" out there

I hope this is the case.

>niggers and faggots all voted for Hillary.
I fixed it for you.

>His bluff may have backfired.
Yes.
The rage is huge. I'm talking 90% approval to 45% in gun-circles. And these guys are fickle, and some of the most reliable conservatives.
The risk is huge, this is a pass into triple coverage.

>Can only fake out your base so much
Perhaps so. Perhaps.
Again it comes down to alternatives. If the dems, in their anger, run a Kamala Harris on a "Muh california" platform, I think they might show up to vote again, just as many nevertrumpers voted for the pussygrabbers because mm'hillary clinton.

>Gun control is sacred vs many other issues
It's true. This is the riskiest one, and I think a "Hey Idon't know if that was such a good idea" moment I can point to. It's been a year and I think this is the one I can point to and say, "Idk if that was too risky, or not executed right, or maybe I'm the idiot and I'll see."

>Even smart people make mistakes

Yes, there's a chance this - whether spacechess or literal, is a fuckup.

I also think it's survivable.
NOTHING has been signed yet.
It is all talk. All of it.

With rhetoric like this I can't even fathom giving him a lame duck period that comes with a second term. Due Process Second is an idea that scares the fuck out of me and not because of guns. Shit like this is the reason guns end up getting put to work. Venezuela and South Africa seem to have embraced the Due Process Second idea pretty thoroughly.

You should still make a fuss about it, warn your representatives not to cuck and tell everyone you're not having it but it's all political bukkake theater.

Eye'll get it this thyme!

This is one of the "Oh boy, did he step in it" points. He not only looks bad on guns, but a big question mark on constitutionality. That's 2 strikes, 2 BAD strikes to the hard right gun-base, and in short succession.
Making Feinstein smile is "Chris-Christie hug" territory imagery - if the 2016 primary was on TODAY he would have lost it, imho.

However, I will say this in terms of how the guy loses.
IIRC before the libshits hated this guy - Guinness book of world records once gave him the biggest comeback in business history. He did once fail bigly in business, and built himself back up. Politicians double down, triple down, apologize, lie, etc. Donald seems to adjust from failures, I say this as someone who liked 2 other guys in the primary before him.

>Arrive, Raise hell, stay

Yes. This is what we CAN do, and what we SHOULD do.
If it's spacechess, this is our part in the plan.
If it's NOT spacechess and he fucked up - bail him out, make the feedback so big he can't ignore it.

Is doing the exact same thing that he did with daca. He knows democrats are gonna fumble the ball and make themselves look stupid.

>Is doing the exact same thing that he did with daca.
Yes. My question how are retards still and I mean STILL falling for the same song and dance over and over and over for 2 years now? Is this the twilight zone? Its like playing against a Flowchart Ken. I just don't get it.

Correct

I get what's going on, but I also post here and follow Trump's thinking. I've had to explain this to my gun friends, all of them with varying levels of worry and feelings of betrayal. I'm usually the first to jump on politicians for wavering on gun rights and I'm feeling very much like I'm coming across as a hypocrite trying to describe what's going on. 2a people are very fickle, thankfully. Hopefully the outcome of this makes the gambit obvious to them, even CNN is picking up on it

cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/trump-bipartisan-promises-pattern/index.html

>IT'S 4D CHESS!

God, Trump supporters are such brainlets.

Feelings complicate it!
Most people can be fair judges with no dog in the fight. But when he went for guns, he rustled some jimmies. Now with emotions running high - and a side step onto m'constitution?
Oof.

We're not seeing straight.
We just looked at our girl's phone,

>"ChadTC: Hey "

Note for me, I was NOT on the trumptrain, and the primary ended. I've been figuring this guy starting, summer 2016.

sorry your girl lost buddy

I voted 3rd party because I didn't like Hillary or Trump. I don't care if you feel I wasted my vote by doing that.

I hope so.

But hey, remember October 2016?
We were DONE. Donald was DONE.
>mmmm'polls
It was over.
No one can take a Pword-tape to the face and get anything other than a landslide.

>and yet

Suburban life is ideal. Cities are majorly over rated.

>Had the chance to vote for a non-politician citizen to be president, a la The Founding Fathers
>Didn't take it

come on man.
Join us for Saltmine2.0, the Sequel.
I want to see Cenk cry harder this time

You could drive at 16 in a death machine yet underage drunk drivers kill more than AR-15s. Should we raise the driving age to 21 and ban alcohol too?

You're fucking delusional.

Well liberals are retards that are so hot for trump they'll jump the gun at any whiff of his asshole. Sun tzu couldn't do it any better. He's always got them beat because he knows theyll automatically oppose anything he does or says. Republicans just haven't learned from the election yet I guess

>I'm a leaf!

Sorry you are cucked by jews so hard you believe in democracy.

Your president stated he wants to be able to take people's guns without due legal process.

You're being fucked over by harder than you can possibly imagine, it's just wearing the face of "the candidate that at least wasn't Hillary".

Your president wants laws that allow the state to decide who can own guns based on (((mental health))) criteria (determined by Dr. Shekelberg), and remove them WITHOUT DUE PROCESS.

why would someone living in San Francisco vote for Republicans who promise God will solve healthcare for poor people?

>Trump is pro-gun by banning all guns

Just like he made Mexico pay for the wall....by billing it to US Tax payers?

CA will turn red in a decade, mark me

> He is 100% going to confiscate guns and sign AWBs.

You're lost my man

This is even funnier if you read the 2-3 most recent guys in this thread

>Well liberals are retards that are so hot for trump they'll jump the gun at any whiff of his asshole. Sun tzu couldn't do it any better. He's always got them beat because he knows theyll automatically oppose anything he does or says. Republicans just haven't learned from the election yet I guess

>You could drive at 16 in a death machine yet underage drunk drivers kill more than AR-15s. Should we raise the driving age to 21 and ban alcohol too?

Yet to get a drivers license or a permit(16) you need to take classes. Also conceal carry requires a permit too.

The issue with guns isn't age or permit. It's education. I don't mean education on guns but education on patriotism. Since we get all these unpatriotic children getting guns, legally or illegally, with nothing to do with protecting yourself, protecting the constitution, or with the attempt to join the militia when you get called.

That's what this all boils down to which gets neglected because in the end there is no real solution. Since it requires work and none of these fucks want that responsibility because of the effort required.

He literally said he wanted to "take away you gun, before you get due process".

Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?

Do you think I am pointing out these facts to you because I am trying to insult you?

I want you to wake the FUCK up. If the USA is disarmed, the entire White race will be fucking exterminated. Your country and your right to bear arms is the only thing stopping the kikes from simply putting Whites in gulags all across the West.

This is not bantz you insufferable magapede. I'm fucking scared: If you allow yourself to be disarmed we are ALL fucked.

Snap the fuck out of it. You live under ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT. We ALL do. The only difference is that YOU have the right and ability to defend yourself.

DO SOMETHING. Your rights to bear arms are being dissolved right before your very eyes by the Donald Trump trojan horse.

DO. SOMETHING.

yes but the shills and reactionary boomers were in overdrive

Exactly what bill is going to pass, exactly what rules or legislation will come of this?

Red jew blue jew no difference

I was never a Cruzbot, he never had a chance in hell against Hillary but at least he has a firm stance on 2A.

The Second Amendment is not negotiable, period.

If this was a bluff (he called for a fucking ban on ASSAULT WEAPONS) it's WAAAAY too fucking far.

Gun owners put him in office in the first place. We knew the score should Hillary have won the election, well before the first memes started flying, we knew it was inevitable she would win the Dem Primary, and we know her open record for Gun Registration, bans and confiscation.

Even if the meme machine had never happened the Gun Owning US public would have been out there in droves, as the largest voting bloc in the US with the highest turnout by percentage of ANY bloc.

Voting against Hillary.

Gun Owners handed him the election on a silver fucking platter.
Stop going to boomer gun forums and go ask /k/ what it was like. It was win or die faggots

How the fuck can you defend your president saying he wants guns to be confiscated WITHOUT DUE PROCESS.

How can you be so delusional that you think threatening to disarm Americans without notice and without just cause or legal grounds to do so would be a valid trade for ANYTHING, even in your delusional little mind of "trading pieces on the chess board for a bigger win"?

>or with the attempt to join the militia when you get called
>What is the unorganized militia

> You don't see reality
> Whites will go into gulags
> This isn't bantz.
> Trump, the guy who keeps putting conservative justices on the court, triggering libs, and beating ISIS, is a stealth lib,

Try the decaf mate.
I don't think much of what's in this post is serious, at all. I'm done conversing with you, have the last word

trump was literally a once in a lifetime chance
>didn't take it
wew

>Is doing the exact same thing that he did with daca
There still here ptg you fucking fags

>Exactly what bill is going to pass, exactly what rules or legislation will come of this?
Why is it that you act like your president has to constantly pretend act against the interest of the American people in exchange for table scraps from the enemies of the American people? What the fuck kind of attitude towards government is that? That is pure fucking stockholm syndrome, right there.

You think it's a coincidence that the deep state is running shooting psyops at ever increasing frequencies, and running anti-gun propaganda 24/7, and that the president declares now that something must be done about the gun situation? Says he wants to ban assault weapons? Says he wants to take them without due legal process?

Are you going to keep gargling Trump's balls once the gun confiscation begins too? "It's all 6D chess my dude, it's to appease the Democrats and so the press will lay off him a bit, something about the midterms too I reckon."

SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

> It was win or die faggots

We almost had a lib in Scalia's SCOTUS seat.

The gun owning block, it's true, shows up rain or shine, in wins and losses.
However, the memegreen army, the army of kek, put him over the top. Absolutely so.

On the AWB, It does not to me look like he's advocating an AWB.
Know how I know he wants somethign seriously? He's direct about it, and won't shut the fuck up about it.

Like the wall.

If I knew you in person, I'd bet money, no AWB from donald. I'm not really a betting man.

>I'm going to win by getting my opponents to do something that middle america will hate
>by being the main one doing it too

ah a truly genius plan since as we all know democrat voters care more about gun rights than republican voters

You didn't converse whatsoever.

Your president declared he's going to take your guns without court proceedings and you are defending it as a genius move that is somehow going to liberate your nation.

You are beyond hope.

They just gave the deparment of defence 40 mill for there troll farms so mabe there shills

its called pattern recognition you low IQ nigger. Trump has done this how many times now? hurr durr amnesty don amirite. and it was obvious to anyone who listened to the tape what he was saying. his phrasing was terrible but he was speaking about very extreme cases such as Cruz where you have a guy who openly says on social media that he's going to kill people. trump was saying in such cases the police need to be able to act immediately so we don't have another failure like what happened in Florida. you can argue that's a slippery slope and a step too far, and you may be right, but it doesn't mean he's going to go crazy and start confiscating guns from ordinary Americans.

Or maybe he's just lost it and doesn't care anymore. I'll take the latter.

Without a doubt the entire "4D chess" is a psyop, however I do not doubt that there are tons of delusional magapedes that are so desperate to not take the redpill on the fact that Israel controls their government or both sides that they are willing to cling to the delusion no matter what evidence they are presented with.

I think the OP is a shill.

>hurr durr amnesty don amirite
they are all still here you fag

Why do you think he refused the CC reciprocity deal? He needed the bill to be entirely one sided to make sure it would never pass.

He's a sleazy salesman talking out of his ass, that's what he does. It's the Dems that will look like assholes when this thing is over and they get nothing but the rope to neck themselves.

DACA ends in 3 days

>so we don't have another failure like what happened in Florida.
If you think Florida and Sandy Hook were done by the kids they say they were then you should go back to /the_donald/.

>it doesn't mean he's going to go crazy and start confiscating guns from ordinary Americans.
Imagine being this delusional.

Your right i just wouldn't think it would be so easy to turn conservatives into gun grabers lol

Have you ever met the average city dweller? They're fucking retarded.

t. Grew up in Los Angeles

And they will still be here in a year

Most of /k/ became Sup Forumsack for the election.
I'd say dedicated /k/ommando's were a large part of the meme machine in the year+ before Trump's victory
Hillary winning the dem primary was inevitable
All of the gun owning public knew it was coming. Some old fucks thought a young neo-con named Cruz could stop hilldog.
Others knew it was more expedient to back a wild card with bottomless pockets. Elections after all are won and lost in the financial arena in today's fucked up post-reason America.
I don't know why you would think /k/ or the politically active gun owning public would not take shit like this VERY SERIOUSLY. The 2A has been under grave threat for over a CENTURY.

You don't get to dial back shit like
"18yo (ADULTS) shouldn't have access to long guns"
"We need an ASSAULT WEAPON BAN"
"Take the guns, do due process later"
"Stop tacking (CCW) Reciprocity onto bills"

Trump has so damaged his reputation with his gun-owning base that it would take him signing, into law, multiple pro-2A bills - which he does not have the political capitol to do and will probably lose any chance in hell to achieve in 2018

Don't you fucking dare stand against us, we were all on the same fucking side

We're the most heavily armed group in the country, he wants to cuck to the dems and kick off Civil War 2.0 you'll fucking hang right along with him on the day of the rope.

The gun is the last defense we have against total leftist/jewish societal, economic, political domination.
And playing race the left to absolute control over Government and governmental use of force on left isn't going to work when we're already 3 miles behind them because they control all the institutions and colleges, and media, etc

Yes, I'm triggered that the president of the last free nation on Earth declared he is going to change the law so that citizens can be arbitrarily disarmed by ZOG without due legal process, that he's going to ban assault weapons, and that he's going to create (((mental health))) background checks, (((mental health))) being defined by ZOG.

If you aren't, then you must be gun grabbing fucking communist liberal.

Have you been living under rock user? Get with the times.

dailycaller.com/2018/03/01/daca-could-last-another-year/

Trump's "deadline" was a self-imposed political one, not a real, cold deadline. Also courts stumped the Trump.

President Cuck is coming for your guns.