California confirmed shithole

According to a new ranking released Tuesday by U.S. News & World Report, California has the worst quality of life in the United States.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/california-has-worst-quality-life-us-study-says/

>Unemployment
Fuck off the thing our state is worst at is our fucking roads, i just spent 2 $300+ fixes on my car becuase i keep hit fucking potholes. Shits a fcking state wide crisis

It's terrible, but there are some upsides. I just saw ICE deport some spics at my workplace today is one of the perks of loving in California

>washington
I see what you did there

>be whitest state
>be dumbest state
How?

fake and gay map.

>liberals constantly suck Sweden's dick
>Sweden is the European equivalent of a flyover state
>Scandinavians in general are flyover countries
>all of them have really high standards of living
>North Dakota and other flyovers have really high standards of living
>big diverse places packed full of people and shitskins like California suck balls but are important on paper

HMMM WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

>old jersey

same reason ND is "ugliest people". in other words, majority white state with no real negatives, so lets just say DEY UGLY / DEY DUM XD

typical liberal bullshit

Lol. Idaho.

Weakest government influence
OH GOD THE HORROR

BETTER MOVE FROM MY IDAHO PARADISE

Ah my state showing it's based side again. Glutten free bowling is truly the god-teir sport.

>tfw arson
>tfw worst roads in the (((union)))

>High school graduation
It's almost... ALMOST as if we have such a high influx of spics and nigs that they just decide to drop out.

Pretty sure Maine had lots of scots-irish, who are the niggers of anglos. they do fight in our wars at high rates though.

>weakest government influence
Idaho master race coming through

I'm happy for you Idahoans. Keep it that way, build the wall on your western border to keep out the Californians

>mario and luigi secret kissing level
>Why are lions always mad
>Why doesn't dog lay eggs
>gogole
>wendys restaurant for men

is this real? You'd think it would be
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter

because of boomers not knowing how to put the full website address

Fucking California just seceded my sides.

>gluten free bowling

What?

>Colorado
>Cocaine use
I ain't t even mad. Stay jelly

>indiana jones real or pretend

So if Maryland is the worst at AIDS does that mean they are bad at getting AIDS, or bad at keeping from getting AIDS?

>Binge drinking
They know us all too well.

>Weakest gov't influence
Umm so a statist made this map? Obesity and stroke in the black states nice.

Well you have a point there friend. South Dakota, for example, is the worst at rapes.

If I was a woman and I was being raped, I think that I would be even more mad if the guy was terrible at raping. Nobody wants to be someone's first rape victim. You want a seasoned pro.

>idaho
>biggest problem is "low government intervention"

??? how is this bad??? was the list made by faggots

>Ohio
>Nerdiest State
I guess it's not that bad.

What is going on with Alaska? I thought they were redpilled.

The Fuck? Ohio got nerdiest state? We might be the most drug addicted but Silicon valley is in California.

>South Dakota
>rape

Because they're including reservations in the calculation.

The only Californians we really get are ex la cops moving way up north.

Lots of oil workers sleeping with prostitutes and natives.

what are you, blind?

Did some european faggot make this map?

State that cries the most about the environment is the one with the worst pollution.

From my time spent in Ohio they are differently nerdy in a bad way. Not nerdy like engineers or tech workers, but nerdy like anime figures and furries. Ohio seems to be loaded with dorks and furries for some reason.

Lel, the nates and Anchorage are the most disgusting things in the whole country. My city, ANC, is one of the top most (((diverse))) cities in America...just so happens one of the most violent too.
hmmmm.jpg

>weakest govt influence
if that's the "worst" thing about idaho I need to saddle up and head over

>Maine
>dumbest state
oh, the kikery

> Scotish/irish heritage
> From maine
im not a nigger

>least green state
oh gee, really bad. how will Indiana ever recover? most boring would make more sense.

Dude you can have perfect vision and still get fugged up. It isnt a matter of visibility when the "paved road" you drive on is nothing left but tar gravel

true. Ohio is filled with star wars/vidya dorks and druggies. kinda weird mix.

>>Scandinavians in general are flyover countries
kinda, but even worse
nobody actually even flies over there
though it's the spirit, granted

>Idaho
>weakest govt influence

How is that something to be ashamed of? Idaho confirmed as promiseland.

You have no idea how bad these holes are. Sometimes they're a lane wide with sharp edges.
I was about to comment this. Also find it hard that unemployment is up there, haven't been anywhere that wasn't hiring for some position or other in almost five years. Maybe flint and detroit niggas.

hmm, whitest states, highest IQs, hmm

>Binge Drinking
More like best at

>actually erryone's first reaction
you do think it be like it is, and yep, it do

>Harding's basketball career was cut short by a number of personal problems.[2] Harding spent time in jail,[3] often struggled with drug addictions, and was rumored to carry a pistol in his gym bag.[4] During a television interview, Harding threatened to shoot the Indiana Pacers' general manager, Mike Storen. Harding also reportedly threatened to shoot teammate Jimmy Rayl while the two were rooming together.[3] According to Peter Benjaminson's The Lost Supreme: The Life of Dreamgirl Florence Ballard, Harding raped Florence Ballard, a member of The Supremes, at knifepoint in 1960.[5][6] Harding was shot dead at a Detroit intersection in 1972, aged 30.

LOL and I thought the NFL had it bad.

>Rhode Island
what an embarrassment to NE we need to kick the portugese/Br or whatever out

Dude Sweden is full of shitskins now

In ND things prices are inflated cuz oils sands.
Besides that, low skill jobs tend to pay more.

The fuck does Montana care about a British pop song from the 80's?