Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Spam all the doujin memes you want, it doesnt change the fact that those thighs and ass are perfect. Just like the beautiful woman they are attached to.

How dare you, OP.

Rin is pure. PURE.

Was this ever up for debate? Of course she pleases old men for money.

Rin is old and busted. Luvia is new hotness.

>literal who
>new hotness

At least she's not like Sakura who pleases old men for free.

Rin is a horrible person.
All she ever had going for her was her body.

>drills
>ohoho
>not complete and utter shit

So, where's the sauce that started this whole Rin-bashing, i can't seem to remember. Was it from the HA Vn or any other?

How an non-Rins even hope to compete?

Found the super pleb

I vastly prefer Rin to Luvia but claiming that drills or ohohoho are bad traits mean that you should neck yourself.

What Rin-bashing?

I just want to ram my face at full force into Rin's crack and nuzzle into her ass until I die.

Exclusively from Prisma Illya, the shittiest fate spin-off.

I like my /you/s to have more punch to them, madam, thank you very much. So, please refrain from orbital shitposting and provide an answer, if you have it.

>Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY
Tohsaka is the purest girl

>Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY
Tohsaka is the purest

I see, although I was sure there was an obscure vn piece of script that started it all

More like a Wormslut is gonna wormslut. UBW good end, confirmed the mere fact of suffering does not confer virtue- your waifu a shit, just let her do her thing in her hole with her annelids for eternity and keep away from decent people.

I just took a dump a moment ago. Sure, it's not pleasant to talk about, but that doesn't mean I'm being bashed if someone points it out. Same thing here.

Do people actually hate Rin?

Because I just can't see why thou

Rins are always worst girls.

>Rins are always best girls.

Fixed it for ya, buddy.

Fuck off Luvia

Fuck you OP, don't call Luvia "old men". That's only in Prillyaverse, though.

If by "people" you mean four butthurt wormfags.

Rin is pure

So is UBW the canon ending or what? Only know about the other two from reading about it and they seem pretty shitty compared to UBW

There's no one canon ending. Each route is true to itself and canon to itself, with the other routes as co-existing possibilities. Within the context of the work known as F/SN however they're each parts of one whole experience that build upon each other for a full journey of the person known as Emiya Shirou and the exploration of what his sword autist fake ideals mean.

>Edelfelts are best.

Reminder that the Edelfelt twins got wet over Tohsaka dick in the third war.

>stick figure
>no skindentation
Why do people like ufotable again?

Only fifteen-year-old boys and their edgelordy manchildren 20-something equivalents like Ufotable.

nu-Sup Forums has just become infested with redittors ever since the mods stopped banning people for discussing Naruto.

No wait let me explain, it's just you being a faggot, we're the normal people here

All routes are canon and equally possible, but HF is the "most" canon considering the events of F/HA.

how can people sperg out about ufotable when abominations like toei lurk our world

The events of F/HA are total bullshitery and doesn't follow any damn route.

It's not an ecchi retard they aren't going to go out of their way to draw skindentation

>it's not an ecchi show so the females are supposed to look like shit
Okay.

>Pure
>Three H-Scenes and homosexuality.

And one Edelfelt got wet over Tohsaka pussy later on.

>You are weak Sakura and the weak should fear the strong
>5 minutes of worms
>AHHHH SAVE ME SHIROU!
What did Rin mean by this?

I don't know what I expected

this is legit the reason I hate sakura

Rin a cute. Saber a cute. Rin + Saber A CUTE!

I was disappointed by the latest Jin doujin.

A second phone for the clients? Smart girl.

It was never bannable people just kept doing hyper aggressive shitposting to stop it, but then some dumbasses decided to make them stealth dubs threads and that caused moot to kill all shitposts dubs or not.

"I am behave like this because I suffer" is the most retard reason, ever.
She can torture Rin till her mind break but will Rin ever project her suffer to other people or use that suffer to explain her action? Never.
Wormslut is the worst kind of worm.

HF is the true route. UBW is literally the least relevant one.

Rin already acts like a complete cunt while completely sane. At least Sakura can't help it due to her situation.

>Tigerdojo as an argument

Sanctioned meta-comentary on the routes filled with opinions form the author.

It's a great source for behind the scenes information.

Reminder that Rin would've fucked Lancer if he'd been her servant.

reminder lancer isn't a pedo like you all are and told her to wait a few years

I don't have a reason to hate any of the girls in fate unless they're assholes

Then you should hate Rin, because Tohsaka's anus.

As she should have, he's easily the best husbando of Fate

She'd have fucked a good third of the servants, male or female.

which servants would she NOT have fucked?

kojiro?
Medea?
Hassan?

Rin would've been wet for not-really-assassin's dick after about five seconds.

>dickbame gaeshi
>three penetrations in one