Are we slowly redpilling all the people that come here to spy on us?

fbi, journalists, antifa, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w
hooktube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

beautiful

No. We think that you are paranoid, racist and lonely.

It sucks having to be here 8 hours a day. It's also a pretty cake job that pays well though.

No, but if it makes you feel any better we're being diluted by them. FYI the good old days you remember of Sup Forums we're actually a bastardized version of the real good old days of Sup Forums because only a plebshit rebbit newfag could post a thread as infantile and idealistic as yours, you inbred, slovenly fool.

Gonna post em all.

>we

You're a kike

>take the blackpill goy
>don't be idealistic
Are you even trying to act somewhat non jewish? Holy shit you kike shills are LOSING YOUR MINDS.

We are either inbred or mutts, no way to win...

I sure hope so.

Pipe down, mutt, before I beat you.

>pol's good old days were only when i started browsing it

Cool story bro

Nope.../pol still thinks Trump is not part of the elite cabal.

Gotta red pill more

>calls others mutts
>likely supports Trudeau and his love for "muh diversity" and outlawing "hate speech"

Many journos, writers, comedians, governments browse /pol

Mutt is LITERALLY a JIDF go to.

Many world leaders and their families browse Sup Forums

hilariously poor effort

Trump was put in power by the Clintons to make the GOP look dumb.

stfu britbong

>losing all 3 branches of the Federal government was part of the Dems' master plan

Face it, the Dems are becoming more retarded and incompetent as they get more "diverse" and the old whites and Jews like Biden and Feinstein start dying-off.

Really? Like who?

I know Owen Jones (guardian) Laura Kuenssberg (BBC) Hitchens (Daily Heil) browse /pol and some Comedians, political satirists, political commentators

I think your Dems are like our Labour party in some ways

Except our Labour party would be on your terror watch list and your DEMS would be on our terror watch list.

Funny isn't it?

That article is bullshit. Here's what really happens.

> clock into work
> visit Sup Forums catalogue
> keywords are highlighted (Hillary, DNC, Jews, kikes, Soros, etc.)
> open thread, software takes screenshots and are automatically forwarded to another department for review.

Depending on what your actual job is, you either:
> take screenshots
> review posts that have a certain number of (you)s and send those to a higher-up

If you have a thread escalated and you have the ability to respond, you hotkey a macro and reply with a canned responce like copy-pasta. Everything we say is pre-written.

If a thread requires further escalation, the thread ID is sent to our offshore partners who do the real dirty work.

These are the ones posting Blacked memes or simply just derailing threads with nonsence in general.

>this triggers the shills

I unironically believe this.

Trump and his kids for instance.

4 posts in a row. Totally not a shill.
mfw

kys

why does /pol think shills are everywhere?
Trump is part of the elite cabal of scumbag...
everybody that Trump calls pals are somehow related to sex trafficking

he fucking called Larry Silverstein a good friend on 9/11

BECAUSE THEY ARE

>hello fellow white people
>everything is fine

>shhhh go back to sleep pol. you have nothing to worry about

Dear lurking libtards: you have 10 seconds to justify Obama repealing the Smith-Mundt act of 1948, effectively legalizing the use of state-sponsored propaganda at U.S citizens.

I'm waiting.

yes

that is what I said.

And he went from giving the red pill on 9/11 to shilling it to the max 2 days later

>muh jet fuel

youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w
Planes not enough, bombs also

hooktube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
>shill narrative 2 days later

>leaf

>kike

Have you heard of playing the long game? You're a meme flag faggot though so I don't expect much out of you.

sure....I know they have an army of turds, but their comments are usually copy/paste shit

I also noticed a LOT of shilling for Trump and the Soros shills

that is why this board is cancer now, shills fighting shills ...some normal /pol users still post proof

damn

I think they are perma sleeping

yes

>being sneaky
>using meme flag
pick one

dude you're literally a kike.

the long game HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
delusional game maybe

I am away on business, I use a meme flag, so what?

why? cause I am not stupid enough to believe Trump is not an elite scum bag like all the rest of the elite?

I am away on business, I use a meme flag, big fucking deal

You think that with a 37$ million JIDF fund, a shill wouldn't use a proxy?

Truth stranger than fiction user.

Trump was/is very close to the Clintons becuase both hated and had problems with Wall St,

Bill told Trump to run for POTUS in 2009 after the crash.

in 2010 they came up with the idea for Trump to run against Hills with the GOP becuase he said he could disrupt the candidacy, it was meant as a joke, but Trump took it seriously becuase Hills said he would not win, Trump took the bait/bet and he won.

He was never meant to win, that much is true, but be in no doubt Trump is a DEM, check his history, the Establishment fucking hate him for making them look bad when he bought up NY he was never 'one of them'

Trump has been planning this for decades. He was meant to win. That is a constant.

>Never on of them

Are you serious? the elite is one big club...sure they compete with each other but they all roll together....are you people this fucking delusional?

>He was meant to win.
kek no
>the elite is one big club..
also no

Something bigger is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

Watch them in order.

Trump can't speak normally or write a complete phrase without sounding like a high school drop out. You think he is a master tactician?

The Elite is far deeper than the POTUS and the WH.
They are just temporary burocrats, the real power is connected globally, Russia, China, UK.

So some members of the elite are on the pleb's side?

HAHAHAHAHHA Jesus christ, are you drunk?

>Trump
>part of the big boys' club
Do you not remember the election? Jews on both sides of the aisle were DESPERATE to keep him out. He's an outsider. He's not one of (((them)))

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

dont larp, nigger

No trust me, he is well hated in those kind of circles especially in NYC. He fucks everyone to get out on top and has connections with the mob. Although I see why the Clintons and him were buddy buddy.

Trump is a billionaire New York businessman...he is friends with people like Lucky Larry, Epstein

Epstein is BFF with Prince Andrew....

one club bro and this club is full of sick fuckers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA oh man, I bet you think the WWE and mexican soap operas are real too.
The elections were a soap opera.

You know what a real enemy of the elite looks like? Ron Paul...never stood a chance was cockblocked from the get go.

>American kike hiding behind Catalonia flag
same as the last 4 months, news at 11

show flag
>scrambles to set up american flag proxy

OK bad choice of words, I mean the deep state.

The deep state is real, its existed for over 500 yrs in some form or another.

wow,,,nice copy paste work.

So Trump speaks like he is a high school drop out cause he uses space/time manipulation?

Jesus H Christ.

They are all buddies, they put on a show for the plebs, make it look real

You know that explaining complicated concepts simply is one of the biggest indications of intelligence right?

The USA is the finest example of the deep state at work.

I can tell you who is the deep state, but you wouldn't belive me.

I know it sucks to realize the truth and all you have is the meme flag bullshit.

grow up

I don't think you understand how the elite operate. They all associate with one another because they are the only people they are socially allowed to associate with. For the most part its well fragmented and cliquey as all hell, but everyone knows each other. Its funny as shit because the elite social world is like high school.

Why take screenshots when you can just save a dump of the DOM ? Makes no sense...

They are all part of the deep state. Trump's dad was knee deep in jews and the mob as well.

Next you will tell me that the owners of the NFL teams are enemies with each other and not pals HAHAHAAH

seriously just show your flag and ill believe you. you're only fueling my suspicion by hiding it

It would be hard for them NOT to be red pilled by hanging around here.

Sup Forums is a place where we can say all of the things that the "legitimate" internet bans and hides.

When someone comes here, they see stuff they've never dreamed is happening.

And with knowledge, comes the question... why am I not allowed to see this news/story/idea?

Pic related.

explaining complicated concepts is one thing. Writing esoteric passages about space/time control and the hidden meaning of language to explain Trump's obvious retardation is something altogether different.

The guy uses 3 adjectives in one phrase and sometimes forgets to add a verb. He creates words like baby bush used to....that is the sign of a man that is missing a few marbles

pray tell, you keep the conversation civil, I respect your opinion

Trump is a nobody isolated from any real power, like most POTUS, and his wealth? nothing but chump change, he's a relative pauper

Very few POTUS were part of the deep state or in control, they are just a temporary face to make you belive that you have a democracy that wields power given by the people.

Sure, I don't disagree on that point. I know they have rivalries and play little games with each other. But at the end of the day, it is them VS us. We don't mean anything to them, we are pawns...they send us into wars and make us buy their shit.

You happy?

this one is very accurate

Yes. The ones who aren't too far gone anyways.

yet you seem to forget that Trump's uncle worked for the real deep state power: the military industrial complex. He helped acquire the Tesla documents and worked in secret labs for the military.

You do know that the highest deep state fuckers are military peeps and their family, right?

kek

There are some that remember their roots, those are ones that are shunned by old money. For the most part no most don't give a shit about the everyday working class. Its not really hatred, but more of apathy simply because they don't exist in their minds.

Only the nouveau riche are considered outsiders and tethered to the roots...the Trumps are not new money, they have roots. Trumps grandfather was a tycoon, his father, his uncle...him...

Thanks to round table group

go back to /r/conspiracy faggot.

Well it started a long time ago when we were first able to record events. knowledge is power not really money or land and resources. influence is what deep power is, the 'deep state'

The Deep state or Establishment are relatively modern terms.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.