Where were YOU when the purge began?

Where were YOU when the purge began?

on Sup Forums.

Who is Sargon?

(((Corporations))) are humanity's biggest enemy.

See, no point in being moderate. The rabid lefties will still fuck you.

at home, i think

wtf i love google now

This

lol u know he has control of his account back rigjt

I saw this coming from miles away. They called people like George Bush and Mitt Romney "Nazis", and they'll call any white person "Nazi" until the entire west looks like a Brazilian slum.

So are you saying this is all FAKE NEWS?!

Based YouTube now I don't have to hear you faggots nut on your autistic ecelebs, hope Trump bans games so I don't have to hear about twitchfags on v too

Anybody else notice that LA Werewolf got purged from JewTube like a week ago?

I know this is likely a shitpost, but you need to realize that banning right-wing videos will lead to more normies becoming shitlibs.

Sargon needs to stop being a useful idiot and realize who the real enemy is

This faggot doesn't even make videos, though. He just does audio over occasional still photos. Fuck him.

1d4chan, reading about Red corsairs. Do you know where you were between the hours of midnight and 2am?

Fifth post best post.

this lel! sargoy a shit

The new order is coming. Nothing can stop it.

Resistors will be branded traitors and hunted down.

You've lost and there is no where in the world you can hid from us.

Literally who

I was only 5 on 9/11

inches?

His account isn't being removed, he just has to verify it. to make sure it's not fake.

probably involves giving ID though

Happened to me on twitter and a few other sites. They say you had "suspicious activity" so you add an email

did they base that character off Nacho from better call saul?

>le libralist revelotion
>get coocoo'd by jewgle
>cry

he's another hypocrite who touts freedom of speech until someone says something he doesn't like. Freedom of speech is such a, truly, revolutionary political foundation that America is very lucky to have. The act of enshrining it as the very first amendment created a culture of acceptance that is close to breaking down.

The international jew has no roots in American culture or history, they don't care. It's whatever is expedient. I'm not going to lie, I enjoy seeing Carl get BTFO by his own measuring stick.

>*Time to lay back with popcorn now
Ever seen anybody so stupid, no matter what you tell them it won't change their mind?
Welcome to the matter at hand

That character existed before BCS

I meant the actor that plays him. Sorry