Raw milk

What countries is raw milk allowed? Is it safe and/or healthy for you?

>raw milk
>put it in estrogen plastic

lmao

What about glass?

>raw milk
>not allowed

1984 called they want their joke back

In the US raw milk is illegal in many states.

Raw milk is milk that hasn't been pasteurized or processed in anyway.

We have "country milk" over here. It's not homogenized, but it's illegal to sell milk that isn't pasteurized.

Mom started buying it from some farmer down the road. I drank it 2 days in a row and got the shits.

When are the invaders getting deported, Sven?

Why are there so many /ck/ threads today?
Shills trying to flood the Trump "No due Process" threads out?

Legal in here, but not that many stores sell "true" raw milk. I don't believe there are any health benefits in drinking it over processed milk.

I buy mine from a local dairy farm, had no idea it was illegal anywhere.

They just put it out in this fridge in a shack after they milk it in the morning and you leave the money in a cardboard box for however much you take.

I'll miss this way of life once Mexicans are majority

Ohio has work around the law against Raw Milk. You can't sell it but you are allowed to drink the milk from a cow you own. So farms sell ownership shares of a cow.

I paid like $20 a month for somewhere around a gallon of milk, some cream and butter.

Tasted amazing which was the main reason we bought it for 3 years before having to leave the state.

I've heard raw dairy is great for facial hair growth. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

it's safe as long as you boil it, that or you drink it with alcohol in it. beware it will give you diarrea if you have never drink it before(as a kid). and you can die if drink it raw.

it tastes very strong and is not for everyone.
if drink everyday you will die from a stroke thats for sure(its full of fat)

Just move to the country you faggot. My neighbor sells raw milk for cheaper than supermarket milk.

>raised in a farm since i was a child
>untill i was 6 years old we drank only raw milk
>it was so fresh that it was still warm when we drank it
>tasted completely different from regular milk
most people will not be used to the taste
i cant even describe it
its good. definitely better than store bought milk.

>had no idea it was illegal anywhere.
There have been armed raids against farmers for selling raw milk. The (((USDA))) does not play games.

Farmers still sell it, but it's for animal feed. If you know someone who owns cows, tell 'em it's for your cat. "It's for my cat..." is to whole milk what "I like pizza and hotdogs" is to DC Democrats trafficking in raped children.

>>I'll miss this way of life once Mexicans are majority
>he doesn't know they already are

>it will give you diarrea
>(its full of fat)
Raw milk fat isn't absorbed. You remember the "may cause anal leakage" fiasco with Olestra years ago? That was an artificial fat based on natural milk fat. The fat molecule in raw milk is too large for full absorption through the intestines so most of it passes right back out again. With Ameriburgers incredibly high-fat diets too much milk fat on top of all the other fat means you shit fat, loose stools.

Pasteurization (hot or cold) isn't bad and doesn't hurt the milk; it's the homogenization. To keep the cream from separating the fat molecules are broken up into far smaller particle to keep them in suspension. This makes all of that fat available for absorption.

We're all dying because the jew convinced everyone that it was too much of a pain to shake your milk in the mornings.

Here in Vegas you can go to a ranch and drink raw , grass fed milk for 3 dollars
You can add a shot of tequila for another 2 dollars in some Mexican ranches here too

You can find raw milk in most stores even sams club

I was looking into raw milk a few years ago because I have become a little obsessed with figuring out optimal clean natural foodstuffs.

I concluded that it wasn't worth the trouble of getting raw milk, because dairy in general isn't that great of a food for humans. The only dairy I really eat these days is sometimes butter from grass-fed cows, and cheese. Dairy really shouldn't be a staple consumed every day, unless it's a little butter.

Animal fats aren't bad, they are very good, but you should be getting them from meat and eggs, not dairy.

Raw milk is not illegal to produce. It's illegal to sell to a general public. A person may buy raw milk from a supplier or produce their own from a cow.

>Is it safe?
Depends on how strong your immune system is.
>Is it healthy for you?
Healthy food and drink is relative, user. Milk is good for you as it has many different kinds of nutrients beneficial to you, but it can cause a caloric deficit if you are not active.

Katt Williams had a great bit about Olestra ruining a silk suit.
>No nigga, that's oil. That shit ain't coming out.

its really good for pubic hair growth

Legal in Virginia and our ancestors drank it for milllennia

It's great for breast growth

You shouldn’t be drinking much milk at all user. Modern dairy farming practices (frequency of pregnancies) cause it to be incredibly high in oestrogen. Actual oestrogen, not phyto- or xeno-. On top of that you have rBST, which I believe is still legal in America.

Milk is Übersoy, beware.

Dumb question but how do you know it's milk and not cow cum?

Raw milk is banned here too you dumb cunt

cow cum is much more expensive, you'd either be getting very lucky getting cow semen for milk prices, or you'd be getting some really terrible semen

Am I correct in guessing that you’re a bender?

Raw milk is legit, just make sure your source is organic and grass fed and takes care of their cows properly

It's also expensive as fuck but what is more important than health?

I grew up in a very rural part of Texas, drank this stuff almost everyday, and never had any problems with it.

yeah but are you gay now or have titties

Does it taste like normal milk? Who makes it or is it like ops milk that u need to collect from farm?

Wait cows are females, so glad I googled this,online shame is fine but walking into shop and asking for cow cum would of killed me

>Raw milk here is illegal
>Tried raw milk from mates cow once
>HOLY FUCK MIND BLOWN THIS IS SO GOOD
>Talking to him and it turns out that basically with modern storage, filtration and cooling methods there is absolutely no reason they could not safely sell raw milk
>Turns out the whole bacteria thing is way overblown from days when people had no refrigerators for their milk
>Even just the basic invention of the home fridge enables safe raw milk consumption, let along all the industrial grade filtering and cool stores

WHERE IS MY RAW MILK IN A BOTTLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIB MILKIES

I personally don't find it very tasty at all.

This regulated to shit but yum yum food color additives and fecal.matter yum yum
>fookin' government bureaucracies

Banned here. Because of one death apparently. They don't seem to be so vigilant about the 1000s of deaths per year by pharmaceutical drugs. Only food that turns you into a hunched over, weak minded zombie is to be consumed by the masses in the West.

Idk, I've never seen it for sale anywhere. If you live close to a farm you can just ask and you get a bottle full either for free or for next to free.

Yes it is healthier, unless the cow is mad

It is not illegal if you get it from your own cow, just to sell it or buy it. So get your own cow and have all the raw milk you like. Personally I think it smells a but like manure which affects the taste, but I have an unusually heightened senses of smell so it would probably be alright for a normie like yourselves

California has raw milk. I get it every once in a rare while. It's really expensive.

Does it ACTUALLY taste that different to regular cow's milk? I can get some here but I've never tried it

>2016+2
>drinking animal milk
>not drinking fresh milk from your wife's breast
>not taking more than what's needed for your new born son
>believing you are red pilled, but have no wife, nor kids

Yea, stay plebs, non-wife, non-child wanna be red pill faggots. Get on my level.

I'm sure it tastes better but we really shouldn't be drinking another species milk its actually bad for us.

are those the names of the cows written on the bottles?

For most people it prolly taste the same, but like I said: for me it taste worse due to the smell

I want that too

It should since it isn't cooked.
The pasteurization wouldn't kill germs without denaturing proteins in the bacteria etc.

Kek, fucking hell

Most people probably have no idea it would be illegal. Regulating natural food whislt allowing GMO:s is beyond stupid

Raw milk is illegal here.
That means that you won't be able to find it in stores, but you can buy it directly from a producer/farmer, then boil it at home and drink it (it's still a bit risky though).
The best and most expensive milk that is available commercially is donkey's milk, and the second best is buffalo milk.
donkey's milk starts from 15 euro per Lt, and can be as expensive as 100 euro per Lt.
Buffalo milk [see pic] goes around 4 to 6 euro per Lt.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

get on it fool. women are a dime a dozen. good women are rare. but can be tamed.

I did look it up and found this but good info regardless user. I see other sources saying the same thing you had stated, will need to research that further.

>"Texas is one of the many states where sales of raw milk are legal. However, unlike some states, Texas does not permit raw milk to be sold off the farm where it's produced. In other words, you can not buy raw milk at a farmer's market or in a retail store."

Yep lol

Would have to agree Sven

do you want acne and bitch tits

>$3.19

No fucking thanks.

>raw milk
It's literally just heating it up so there's less chance of it killing you. Raw milk can absolutely fuck you up way worse than pasteurized milk. You guys are fucking insane.

>cooked chicken isn't natural, better to eat this shit raw

Heating ruins the taste of milk and many nutritional components of the milk. fact.
Milk from a healthy cow is safe as fuck, despite what you may have heard. fact.

Why the fuck should we be paying middle men to "treat" milk when it tastes better and is still safe not to? A lot of treatment plants, rather than simply heating the milk, will render it down to milk powder and distribute into a shitload more bottles, diluting it down. Fuck that shit.

I do not drink much milk but I buy raw milk cheese regularily.
A lot of french cheeses are made from raw milk.

Pasteurization is flash cooking it that's how it works. Point is you do it as fast so as to not denature too many of the proteins and make it taste too weird.
Cooking food does destroy some of the nutrients, however we are no longer adapted to eat raw meat without getting very ill. So there are trade offs.
If the milk is fresh from the tit it is fine to drink, just like if you bite into a healthy live animal and eat it as it dies you will probably be ok.
The longer it has been since your food was alive the more chance it has to develop some sort of colony of germs to make you sick.

>That means that you won't be able to find it in stores, but you can buy it directly from a producer/farmer, then boil it at home and drink it
Or you could just buy pasteurized milk instead of boiling it yourself. I don't understand what people think the difference might be in who is doing the boiling.

Only if the cow is healthy(she's not)

rBST is legal in the U.S. but many dairy products and milk will have on the label if something is rBST-free.

ITT: Estrogenic numales discuss their habits of supping on the teats of other animals in a bizarre bestiality-like fashion.

raw milk is fucking nasty.

it's banned here because the government wants direct control of farms

Now I want milky too! Mama!

This, ironically nut milk is the least gay and healthiest to consume.

I always wondered is milk made from nuts (hah) cheaper and more efficient to make?

Don't drink milk unless you are a baby bovine

We do, I think it's quite nice, definitely better than normal milk

lol you think wrong. Educate yourself. Raw milk just tastes like REALLY good regular store milk. And it’s MUCH better for your gut.

>I grew up drinking raw milk (Ohio). I don't know if it was illegal or not then. If the farmer cleans the animal thoroughly before milking, there should be any problems. We never did. And it's a helluva lot richer tasting that commercial milk. When we moved to the city and had to buy it from the store, wow! Even the standard homogenized stuff tasted like water. Do you still really think the state cares about you and your health? If you want to know why they made it "illegal", follow the money. Would I buy it "illegally" if I had to? Not a problem. Real milk. Real butter. Real cream. Real good.

I agree, but prefer water.
Beans will be cheapest and most efficient, nuts will come in second. Cashews are probably too expensive, however. Almonds seem to be the in between.