White women vs Jewish momen

White women vs Jewish momen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Lena Dunhamfist on the right? I feel sorry for her what a slog.

God, that thing on the right is such a grotesque, slovenly, pathetic excuse for a human being.

> Tfw jewhating while simultaneously craving for a jewish Qt
wake me up

The right also molested her little sister, who grew up having gender identity issues, yet got away with it.

Who wore it better?

Yet the one on the right has more power and connections and influence than the one on the left.

I see Lena Dunham as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lena Dunham is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lena Dunham does it for me.

>times-semit-cartoon.jpg

in b4 shapiro sister

White genocide makes perfectly logical sense when you quantify how jealous they are of the white woman's beauty.

Both are Jewish.

Thanks

Not even. The one on the right can get into a bigger twitter shitstorm about molesting her child sister, and that's about it..

You seem like the kind of faggot who likes to jack off with sandpaper.

>I see Lena Dunham as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

>That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

>I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lena Dunham is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

>I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

>Yeah. I reckon Lena Dunham does it for me.

With who? Corrupt kuku-diseased democrats? She has connections with servants of the Demiurge.

This needs a disclaimer that she's not pregnant

>kuru

Jewish ''Women''

>1/16th Italian
>white

seem about right

>Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant.

Whatever you say, you pathetic white trash.

>balls-deep
thank god that's copypasta

White women are a mistake.

Dunham should be forced to watch a repeating clip of TayTay and herself, wearing this same outfit, walking down the street on repeat, Clockwork Orange style. I wonder what would happen... Perfection on the left, utter failure on the right.

resembles that old timey cartoon of the chick with "The Times" infront of a mirror and the reflection has Semit and a jewesse

you know the one I mean user

the only thing that makes her pretty are her european genetics.

Lol Muh Whiteness, Jews are fake Whites you see.

She looks like the armless spurdo.

Same, you're not alone pal.

I'd let her hide in my attic if she let me into her basement

THICC

she dresses like a boy, he can keep him

Sick!

Why are the dressed like paleontologists?

Most Jews are of primarily European heritage, you moron. Remove the European part of Jewish ancestry, and you're just hating on Arabs.

The trap on the left.

She's trying to flash someone and can't. That's the male equivalent of not being able to see your dick when looking down right?

effort vs no effort

>Jewish momen.

who on earth would fuck that joo cow?!!?

wait wtf, Lena is pregnant now? i can't believe someone actually fucked that thing. who's the father?

FAT CUNT HAS HAD UTERUS REMOVED BECAUSE SHE JEWED IT TO DEATH

> TFW EVERONE SHE MEETS ASKS HER WHEN THE BABY IS DUE

WE MUST MAKE THIS HAPPEN

My God, user.
You're either extremely courageous or extremeley masochistic, or a combination of both.
Regardless, I see a person like you as being molded in the same archetype as the glorious fronteirsman of our past. A daring test pilot; first man on Mars kind of person.
Respect.

>shoulder length greater then waist

are we sure those are women in the photo?

>tfw you are so fat you can't even see your pussy when you open your legs

Jewish women

this is a 10/10 in israel

Eh sound right to me

> TFW SHE CAN SMELL IT

Oh she'll let you in alright

>Feeling sorry for a child molester

>feeling anything but disgust
Just remember she made a terrible rap video for killary. Also she was supposed to leave the country when Trump was elected. No surprise she kiked out and didnt follow through.

be cool with wrestling a jewish girl the commanding officer never dismissed these retards

Wait, wasn't there an article about her womb being medically declared unfit to bear children, and she was celebrating it or something?

I laughed, then vomited, then laughed again.

10/10 top tier pasta.

Birthing hips locked and loaded...

where is my fuckin you

Looks like she's been stuffing rocks into herself.

youtu.be/EUHRL2OhpiM

>Post yfw you find out god exists

5 looks cute

>White women vs Lena Dunham.

Ftfy.

There's some real sexy, crazy hot Jewish women out there.

Dunham is half-white and half-Ashkenazi, so you don't get the full contrast.

8, 10, and 11 aren't bad.

>tfw I've seen lena nude because of you fucks on Sup Forums but never tay

I only know about these horrible people because of you faggots.

are you fucking blind

*peek a boo*

i guess its okay to be half retarded

this

Better be an aryan-rape baby in there.

Weirdest body perportions.

i love how tay rarely wears makeup anymore

She's so unattractive that this barely makes her less attractive.

So Jews aren't White?

This shouldnt be so damn funny. But im laughing my ass off

When will they learn?

The FUCK, man.

come on in. the weather is fine

Lena dunnams legs look like they were found at the bottom of a lake