Why does America glorify food so much? It's not even good food, like European, but fat and sugar

Why does America glorify food so much? It's not even good food, like European, but fat and sugar.

>It's not even good food, like european

ok

choke on some lutfisk faggot

Obssessed

mmm look at that europoor cuisine

how can mutts compete?

>European food

tell me something is worth eating, that is made in USA?

>Canadian """"""cuisine""""""

that looks really tasty

It's delicious you dumb mutt

haha muricans be such fatties

ass

moar?

The food in the US sucks ass. It's mostly all garbage. There is no reason to eat out in this country unless you plan on dropping $30+ a plate.

Italians are better than other humans.

Goddamnit
I eat clean and I haven't eaten Nathan's in years
Now I can't think about anything else

>Quality of any food is based on geographic location.
Dumbass.
Oh, and yes, I've been to Italy.
The food was mediocre. You guys suck your own dick about cooking WAY to much.

Food is the only good part of my life.

Go out and get some of those fries bro. It won't hurt you

hahahahah
i would have loved to have seen that cashiers reaction

>third world countries are more obese

We have been challenged my fellow burgers. Let us throw the only real thing we have at them, arguably better food.

s m h, most of Europe has fallen for the Sword of islam.

Because unlike you cucks in Sweden we aren't low enough on Maslow's pyramid that we are worried about getting raped when going to the grocery store.

Its because Indios and Negroes didn't evolve eating the dairy and carbs european people have.

you all lose

Because as a people we are fat and lazy and no longer want to take the effort to cook and eat dinner as a family. Now they get fast food and eat in front of tv like fucking zombies. It's our own fault. But me, I like to prepare and cook and a great way to connect with family absent of obnoxious screens which are not allowed at my dinner table.

For how many people is that portion? Four right?

Also yes feel free to post more examples, maybe something that you eat often that is particularly delicious.

Nathan’s < Sahlen’s

that actually looks amazing and makes perfect sense if thats gravy on fries. if thats syrup though, fuck you, leaf prick

Oh God I love fucking Poutine IDC if the hipsters eat it it's incredible. You're probably an underage virgin but that is the best drunk food you can eat.

Looks really colorful and tasty.

>i am an enormous faggot: the post

>saw dust
>dog puke with shrimp
>poorfag rice

Am I missing something?

American food is unironically the best food in the world

fatty and sugary foods were "luxury" foods in the post war years. After WWII, the US was riding high, and people started eating more. We could afford more (while Europe was rebuilding. You're welcome, by the way).

What affluent America didn't realize, was that fat and sugar alter your metabolism so that you begin to crave it more and more. Fat, Sugar, Salt. All three flavor-transmitters (ask any chef). The result? Fat Americans shoveling cheese and gravy and fried crap into their faces.

American healthfood. Every man dies user. But not every man truly lives.

>You're welcome by the way
>on Sup Forums
Yeah nah, fuck off to reddit you faggot.

>I'm overly sensitive and fall for bait: the reply

Is it bad that I just ate a plate of broccoli and my mouth is still watering over this?

Looks pretty comfy user gibs me recipe for Brazilian black beans plx thx.

even the simplest dishes are good

>tfw you never had anything besides Chick Fill-a's and Wendy's

There are some things that are good that originate here. We're the best sandwich makers.

>whites are below average
only slightly and lets say its 50% because there's no numbers. Then that means 45% of all white americans are obese which is still disgusting

Eating healthy actually costs more then just flour and lard and shit like that.

Because food is fucking delicious and we have 1,000,000 varieties to choose from here. We recognize that different cultures bring different foods but we don't use kebab stands to justify unchecked muslim immigration like Yuropoors.

Fucking goombah... hot brown, derby pie, Burgoo, homemade biscuits with red eye gravy, country ham and cooked cabbage

>euro spice-let talking about food

>i'm a seething, snaggletoothed teanigger who thinks he can chime in on cuisine discussions

Might is right. The strongest decide what is correct. USA is the strongest. Bow down and suck the long cock of the United States Of America, world.

mmmm pulpo

You've not really lived until you've have had deep fried butter bites covered in powdered sugar. I got to try them once at the SC state fair.

Pic related is European food

Where is this magical place? If I lived near it I would have died a happy fat man by now.

>European food

>pork and beans
>lemon pie
>chicken strips
>uma delicia
are you an idiot half of those are murrican or deepfried

How is Jack's cooking show lately? Any big cooking fails?

We glorify food because that is what diversity is really about. Different food. Not people.

This pathetic shit looks like the nigger memes of white people using no spice.
This looks disgusting and delicious at the same time.

Feijoada looks like literally shit

your cuisine is so shit it isn't even known in south america lol

These were the examples I was looking for.

why do you have to overcook everything and then be forced to sauce it up
are you retarded

thats german

>As if there's a single faggot in this thread who's never eaten Murrican-style pizza, BBQ, hamburgers, cheesecake, clam chowder, buffalo wings.

flour and lard aren't sustainable for your body user. Honestly rice, chicken/pork and vegetables are pretty inexpensive. Unless you're the poorest of the poorfags it shouldn't be an issue for you. I spend like 20 dollars a week on food.

>European
>Good food

Shall we feast on the festering, horrible fermented shark and whale blubber today? Or how about some "blood sausage" and a side of curdled goat vomit with grain?

Nothing in that webbem is overcoooked, you fucking moron.

Swedes are so strong they can take on Muslims men.

Not a fan of Nathan's hot dogs. I prefer Jordans

Even our bums are ironically pretty well fed.

Europe is a big place. Your peoples food is mostly shit, Ive been there. No room to speak.

I liked German and Dutch cuisines most

>big pile of hot, greasy fries, thick juicy burger with American cheese, mayo, 1 Gallon of your favorite sugar-water
>4 snails and a bay leaf on a plate the size of a conference table, you must eat this by draping a towel over your head while singing the Marseillaise

>clam chowder
Fuck off Jew England

just have to throw a cup of sauce into everything to make it a soup then?

I wondered what that special flavor I couldn't replicate at home was. I figured it was just ground up sex victims.

Never tried those
> cheesecake
> clam chowder
> buffalo wings

But I'm curious about:
> Murrican-style pizza
All my friends that have been to USA told me it wasn't very good.

food isnt all about the taste its about the experience and no experience is better than gettin your bros and slow cooking up some good ol' american ribs on 4th of july weekend. Better than any foreign food.

is that shit anything like pic related? Because this shit is god awful

So you don't put sauce on anything? No salsa, no pebre?

>hot brown
>derby pie
>burgoo

Which part of KY are you from?

Sup Forums has helped me greatly reduce my food budget I was spending ridiculous amounts before. I miss the pol budget diet self improvement threads. This is now a self improvement thread. I got an instapot for $70 and it makes cooking really easy that with the rice cant.r I already got can cook almost anything I want.

please use a memeflag from now on. You're just feeding into the stereotype

>great america is malt liquor
>ole smokey is actual 'shine

pebre muy rico
its actually more of a dip or strong flavoured salad than a sauce
i eat my meat right out of el asador

cry moar

What kind of pussy are you that you think one hotdog is a meal? Now 4, all that dip, the soda and the heavy duty fries are way too much. But come on, if I'm just having hotdogs I need 3

is it good?
saw it at the store the other day and almost bought some

BBQ

the links are technically German but everything else is American.

The apple is bomb

that's a pretty good video, definitely worth watching until the end

Lol you guys really are a parody as an entire country, is this was freedom leads to?

that piece of meat isnt cooked. its smoked with wood chips

>spicelets