He pisses us off and tickles our balls

He pisses us off and tickles our balls
Some of us hate him, some of us respect him
He blackpills some but gives fuel to others
He lies and cheats
He gets things done but gets nothing done
He works in the shadows but does it in broad daylight too

Is he the hugest fucking dick to be ever elected president?

Pic related. What did he mean by this? Is Nancy Pelosi ripping her hair out right now? Are Republicans sweating bullets or relieved? There's absolutely no way to know what's going on in his head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/de5Z-_QveaM?t=1m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump talk about this faggots

>meme flag
>bumping your own thread

He means that he supports 2A but he also wants to take guns away from psychos and mentally ills (liberals and faggots like you)

I don't like the precedent of taking away guns from the "mentally I'll" but that said it's apparently already something that's existed. I thought it'd be funnier and most Trump like to pass some bill of laws that already exist like some shit called "AMERICAS RIGHT TO SAFETY ACT" which would be gun laws that are already in place like background checks and needing to buy a gun from a gun dealer and not being allowed to have guns mailed to your house. I got in a 2 hour argument with my faggot grandma who kept saying shit like "YOU SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO HAVE GUNS MAILED TO YOUR HOUSE" and "MUH GUNSHOW LOOPHOLE"

Personally Republicans should embrace stricter gun laws on the mentality ill, this would disarm probably 20% of the Democrats and secure victory in any kind of civil war between red / blue.

Think your a tranny, disarm
Depressed much, disarm
Taking meds for any mental issue, disarm..

Fuck California would be gun free within the year

haha u trollin trump good one due process second haha

>I thought it'd be funnier and most Trump like to pass some bill of laws that already exist
I'm pretty sure he's trying to do just that to shut up libshits. He has said time and again that he is an avid 2A supporter.

youtu.be/de5Z-_QveaM?t=1m3s

>He thinks American doctors consider trannys mentally I'll
I fucking wish.

Yeah then we just wait for all the problematic people to be deemed mentally ill by a (((judge))). Seems like a foolproof plan.

Its almost as if he has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

Honestly, its immensely entertaining.

Its a greek tragedy. Really. Im not joking

How did you vote last election, user?
>republican
>do you fear government is too intrusive
Yep, youre mentally unstable. Hand over all the guns

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Trump is a master b8er and lives off of doing shit like this.

Trumps entire game is that of obfuscation.

He shakes hands with them all and coddles what they want to hear and let's their glee fill their own voids so that when nothing actually happens they don't know what to even think anymore

He has to have like a 200IQ or something. I'm not even joking.

It's like one of those anime villains that appears to be like a rudimentary object or a dumb toy but has this insanely high level brain ticking away behind

He's so fucking smart that he's evolved past the point of planting himself in one IQ field. He actively moves around at will.

He actually fucking terrifies me, like, he could be a fucking demiurge entity for all we know. His entire life as "Trump" could literally just be a long long long con of a piece of a puzzle of a fraction of some game being played.

I think it would be rare to actually know what his true motives are

Are you people retarded? He's been doing this since day 1 of his campeign. Say something ridiculous and then negotiate down from there

Current Swamp Status = Content, Happy, Safe

All conservatives and non liberals are now mentall ill.
Enjoy your no-guns faggots.

Honestly if that ever does happen, I'm sure the tards that'd write up those questions would make them extremely leading and obvious, so you could just lie

>how many genders are there?
>a. 2
>b. It's a spectrum

>what was the civil war fought over?
>a. State's rights
>b. Slavery

If you knew the person that wrote it was a libshit and the person administering the test was a libshit, you just tell them what they want to hear. The good thing about being a right winger is that you know your own positions as well as the opposition's, because the opposition won't shut the fuck up about theirs. Liberals would lack the self awareness to know that we know exactly how they think.

He's the Chaos Candidate. You only had to listen.

Be an angry loser virgin, disarm
Oh shit there goes pol’s guns

>t. butthurt shill

He's just pretending to be retarded. Joke's on us!

He really knows how to be a leader.
“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.”
Sun Tzu,

>massaging NRA testicles to get them to calm down publicly while he delivers a decisive strike against gun rights
Fuck that piece of shit. He's given individual states, the places that fucking matter when it comes to gun bans, an OK on pressing for rifle bans. He might not make a federal ban, but the damage is already fucking done for some states as remember, he's the "man of the people" and he had the people behind him, so the people agree with him, right? That's what governors and representatives see.
He mistakenly believed rifles fell under the 2nd amendment, but technically according to SCOTUS, they don't and they've REFUSED to hear 6+ cases for clarification if rifles apply to the 2nd.

RARE
A
R
E

The LAST time SCOTUS refuses to define the 2nd amendment for rifles was November 2017. Gorsuch was in on April 2017, and "pro-gun" justices are the current majority in SCOTUS.
What a giant fucking ball of bullshit.

>tfw Your Favorite President