Knoch at the door

>knoch at the door
>open up you racist
>get accused or posting comments
>tell them to prove it

how do police actually prove you posted anything unless you tell them?

What cops come to your door over Sup Forums?

none because I have never used my real info online and if you have you may be retarded.

>how do police actually prove you posted anything unless you tell them?
"Officer I left my wifi on without a password, I don't know the computer stuff"
Also this is some dystopian shit, bong

>2018
>#fuckwypipo is still the hill they want to die on

well...how do they prove you ever posted anything unless you were being recorded with a close up on the keyboard seeing what you type?

>SHADMAN

That's not Shad you fucking inbred mutt.

Before anyone asks:
8muses.
com
/comics/album
/MilfToon-Comics/The-Milftoons/Issue-2

that too
there's so much plausible deniability, how do they get this shit to stick?

My mistake.

Also fuck off nigger faggot.

Circumstantial evidence is acceptable. You seem to not understand that.

I understand it, but it's insane.

I guess if you just look at them and stay silent they leave? what can they possibly do to prove you posted anything? I am guessing most people just admit it which seems a bit weird to me.
just stay silent and watch them ask you to admit guilt making their job easier.

water mark and text at the bottom and you still fucked that us even without seeing the art is nothing like shad...I try not to use the lurk moar thing but dude you fucking asked for it.

>inbred mutt

>tfw seen the low-res version of this a long time ago

>you can't inbred after mutthood

>We're replacing you with Muslims and if you say anything about it, we'll throw you in jail. Oh and we'll be letting them rape your daughter too

This is proof that your government is an enemy to native brits. Why the fuck aren't you in a bloody revolution yet? Seriously... the lack of balls in the U.K. is fucking sickening.

There's always the possibility that it's a person snapping from cognitive dissonance. They know they'll be caught, they want to be caught.

you don't even have to deny anything really just say "prove it"
what can they do after that? put cameras in your home and see what you type?

I agree, but then how are they getting convictions?

becaue humans love to say dumb things like " yeah that was me that did it"
just give them a blank stare and maybe offer them a cup of tea?
what course of action can the police do from there?
give them no info and you realise most convictions are just idiots admitting what they are accused of.

recently had some come round for IOTBW posters and just stood there in silence and then laughed when they left.

>being a newfag
you will never fit in. lurk moar.

>someone's new

>implying this would ever happen
>implying a bunch of baby backed collectivist bitches like yourselves could ever make anything happen
>implying the last year and half hasnt been one debilitating defeat after another for you gov baby faggots.

Suck cock.

>baby backed baby faggots

is this a thing for you about BBQ smoked ribs because you are not making any sense. all you did was make me want some ribs.

>He has an entire folder devoted to Aryan Women in Wheat Fields

based

K gov baby. You collectivists make me fucking sick.

you don't even sage stuff that makes you sick? do you like replying to me for some reason?

MORE

Every computer you've ever used has what's called a MAC address. Phones have SIM cards which do the same thing.

Every line installed in a house or business leads into a router, which also has a MAC. The router's MAC is used by the ISP to certify that you paid your bill and should be allowed on their network, and thus every connection to an ISP is associated with a bank account and all related information.

But don't freak out just yet - the ISP knows everything you're doing, but only in terms of this MAC address. Unless someone at the company goes out of their way, no one at the ISP is directly watching you.

The police can't just take ISP records - they must be subpoenaed. After this, if you were using HTTPS, they still only see a trail leading from your MAC to a website.

At this point, they have to subpoena the server company that hosts the site and request your actual de-encrypted packets, which only the website ever saw.

So, basically, unless you do something bad enough to make the effort worth it to track you down, your anonymous comments will stay anonymous. But the moment the police get that subpoena, they can know everything you ever did.

So most of us are actually pretty anonymous.

>this

OK and then you just say " prove it "
and watch them ask you to admit guilt?
also how can I get legacy captcha back?

that movie sounds pretty awesome

>how do police actually prove you posted anything unless you tell them?
Link your IP and computer memory to the posts.

>give WW kryptonite spear
>WW solos doomsday

maybe a 10 min short,and does anyone know someone called martha?

>you don't even have to deny anything really just say "prove it"
>what can they do after that?
They. fucking. prove it.

Is that the nym one?
Surprised you posted datass, but not milky. Still good taste though.

what does that prove? just stay silent and let them try and prove you typed it out.

This was the prevailing wisdom from nearly a decade ago, it's dated now.

The NSA and other alphabet agencies, probably the FBI too, have PRISM and other tools so they can see literally everything. They also have hardware backdoors from every major manufacturer for at least 10 years. It is also a fact that they use algorithms to determine browsing behaviors. Simply by gathering all data and given enough time, they can figure out who you are based on what sites you go to, when, what kind of browser you are using. They can even see if you have devices plugged in to your USB port.

This kind of thing is over my head, but I do know that tech has been thoroughly pwnt for years now. Your local PD might not have the information yet (federal information sharing with local police forces is growing though, so this might change soon). Still, rest assured that some agency, somewhere, knows who you are and everywhere you go and do online.

This brings me to my final important thought. You must never, ever share on technology or in the presence of technology (smartphone mics, smart tvs video game systems, etc.) your secret memories that nobody else knows. It's hard to explain but the end goal of all this data collection is to create a hologram digital imprint of you. For that reason it is vitally important that you never divulge some memories that you know only you remember. They can be anything, mundane, it doesn't matter. You must have secret memories so you can differentiate the digital hologram you from the real you.

>what does that prove?
Everything.

>just stay silent and let them try and prove you typed it out.
dusting for fingerprints. The computer that is yours. With your password protecting it. With your email as basis for the windows account.

On top of the fact if you own a computer with a webcam they just take your picture.

OK lad,how would I go about convicting you of typing your last post without any evidence?

Yeah, they had to do this. Old faggots like me could spoof their MAC address, used customer firmware on every router they purchased and compiled their own Linux distro. Add on a proxy (or two lol) and you were "pretty" safe.

Now they just get some foreign entity to do their spying so they don't have to follow the laws of the US.

>OK lad,how would I go about convicting you of typing your last post without any evidence?
But there is evidence.

Again, IP address.
memory on your computer.
your fingerprints on the computer.

and that's if they didn't already have a warrant to put a keystroke logger on your computer or hack your computer's webcam and microphone.

Are you fucking paying attention?

did you see milky 4? the artwork went to shit. I guess you could say it went bad or sour.

All the anons here are right. Even the ones that aren't thinking of more sophisticated methods of proving you're the one who posted. Most people aren't smart enough to even cover their trail in the most basic way and an IP log from the ISP is all they need.

Yeah. 7 proxies used to actually work.

If I had to do something totally anonymously on the internet, I would purchase a used old shitty laptop from a pawnshop or craigslist, pay in cash, and use free public wifi in a place where I avoided the cameras they have in the establishment. Discard device after use.

Buttman vs Wassupman was awesome, fuck that bitch.

>they'll search your computer memory

How dare he like something she doesn't. He shouldn't have even tried to defend his interests. If she isn't into it she can stay fucking quiet and find something to do.

I use gloves while typing and piss on my keyboard everyday...checkm8

>>they'll search your computer memory
As in the hard drive. temporary internet files. The files that are always there buried under layers of code that simply emptying your recycling bin doesn't get rid of.

This idea isn't entirely without memory if you're using a ram drive. :D

*merit

>and piss on my keyboard everyday
Now they have DNA of you retard.

OP don't do anything stupid. I can already tell you are not smart enough to stay anonymous.

The bottom line is if sophisticated and important enough law enforcement agencies get involved, you cannot hide from them. Period.

There are very few people savvy and intelligent enough to do so.

Yeah, gotta pay a hobo to jerk off on it occasionally.

It ended at 3. 4 was a way to change the ending for the unhappy fans.

>Yeah, gotta pay a hobo to jerk off on it occasionally.
so there's a bank record of you withdrawing cash.

and they can always pay the same hobo to spill the beans on you.

Face it, if the government really wants to, they'll send you to prison for life for whatever they feel like.

They've done it before, they're doing it now and they'll do it again.

I've worked in IT and Network Security for 20+ years and I know enough to know that there's nothing you can do anymore outside of wardriving to find some open AP's and hoping to God you're not caught on camera.

Google: 8muses - Dat-Ass Issue 1
kek'd, also yes, sometimes they go fullretard.

but how do you prove a certain pesron did it?
if you were in court how would you prosecute some who said nothing and let you make an argument?
if you have them filmed in their home doing it with a close up on keyboard and then wearing a nazi uniform?
seriously how the fuck do they get convicted if they just stay silent and stare at the police?

Anyone who actually thinks they're truly anonymous online is a fucking moron.

Maybe things are getting so bad in the UK that using 'nigger' will now get you jail time, but that's just the current state of the West.

If it makes you feel any better, in another 50 - 100 years the 3rd world is going to overwhelm Western democracies and the left will finally go down with them.

In the US they only have to prove beyond a REASONABLE doubt. It's unreasonable to assume that someone broke into your house and used your computer to post CP.

>but how do you prove a certain pesron did it?
Beyond a reasonable doubt. They link the posts to your computer. They link the computer to you.

>if you were in court how would you prosecute some who said nothing and let you make an argument?
with physical evidence.

>seriously how the fuck do they get convicted if they just stay silent and stare at the police?
How do they convict murderers that don't admit they murdered someone?

>Shadmen

>le buy my boardgame man

you don't clean your water proof key board after pissing on it each time? I bet you still use piss bottles..you really are learning things today.
I also freeze and demagnetise every 3 hours.

>>seriously how the fuck do they get convicted if they just stay silent and stare at the police?
>How do they convict murderers that don't admit they murdered someone?

Usually they don't. See: OJ.

if you read the thread I explained I had a great teacher who taught us all not to shar personal info online back in 91/92 I just wish I could remember his bloody name and say thanks teacher,really saved me a ,lot of trouble when you see chicks in sweden getting 2 years for posting a pic.
whoever/whereever you are geography teacher I hope you are doing well.

I need to see the comments from that post

I counter with this,"I let homeless rapefugges use my PC to find more benefits". are you racist?
I fucking dare you to prove I do not do that.
that is where your liberal tactics get you.