African American women

Why do African American women seem to have a deep hatred towards Donald Trump and people like me who support him? They seem to hate him so much, they make Muslim, tranny, and other minority group hatred towards Trump seem petty in comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZimMbvdfQMo
nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/robert-e-lee-slaves.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornerstone_Speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Trump wouldn't grab them by the pussy.

Nothing in that recording of Trump suggested that he himself grabs people by the pussies.

You got to stop falling for these obvious lies about Trump in the mainstream media.

lol because a majority of blacks are under complete media and economic control. There are MANY blacks awakening to this shit. Why do you think conservative blacks ALWAYS sound educated and behave very well? Treat these men well, as they are the most effective weapon against retarded blacks aka 80 percent of American blacks

I have a black girlfriend thats red-pilled and knows about (((them))), and kinda likes Trump, just not to the point of sucking his dick nonstop

New footage of blacks getting into fights: youtube.com/watch?v=ZimMbvdfQMo

Wrong.

Didn't mean pussy in that context, but thanks for the joke.

If those chimpanzees spoke english and looked human, the fight wouldn't be much different than the leftists losing their shit whenever they hear a right wing view.

this

What is your girlfriend's views on these other African Americans?

They hate white men. Even with all the power and money white men posses you would think these females would love the white men. For some reason though Black females for the most part absolutely despise white people.

I think it has to do with the fact that they're jealous that many white men have it easy, due to their will to work and serve the United States. It seems like these African American women don't have that will, due to their Anti Christian world views, because of misinterpreting the cause of slavery on Christians instead of those who wanted nothing to do with the Bible and only cared about their power. Because of this, their lives are in misery with welfare and illegal drugs, which they foolishly hate to admit is the main reason for a lot of their problems. It's not the cops that is their main problem, it's the drugs that are causing these cops to come to their neighborhoods in the first place.

Because they are racist.
Try driving around a city.
They are entitled cunts.
They will ram your car and run stop signs because those are laws made by whitey. After they cut you off and do something they will run their mouths. Cut off their welfare if they don't fill out one application per week with welfare agent office person making them make follow up calls in person.
Also change taxes to a deduction only, no pay to have kids bs.
Fuck that shit

If you think about it, the reason why they think Christians are behind the problem of white supremacy, segregation, and slavery is due to the fact that corrupt historians and politicians (especially Democrats) have tried to make it out to be that the most faithful towards the Christian faith are those who killed Native Americans, owned slaves, and supported segregation, even though 1. They never gave a single fuck about the whole "God created humans in the likeness of him" thing, and 2. They burned crosses and openly attacked Christians. So when you break it down, it seems like all our corruption originates from the hatred of the Christian faith, which is why I believe it's the word of God. P.S. I think I might have answered my own question.

*might of answered*

It's not that hard to understand... they're not cucks
nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/robert-e-lee-slaves.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornerstone_Speech
They get a double dose of prejudicial discrimination: both female and black.
You look down upon them as inferior monkeys... did you expect them to beg and simper for your respect in turn?
Would you ever do that? Would you beg Osama bin laden to respect white men after he called you the devil?

I find it hard to take someone like you seriously that uses NY times as a source and calls people out for being prejudice, yet at the same time being prejudice by claiming that I look down on other races as 'inferior monkeys'.

Look, I know that I'm talking about my concerns with black culture on this thread, but as a Christian, I believe every human is created under the image of God. I'm not being racist, I'm being concerned about a group of people who endeavor in the establishments interpretation of what it means to be black, because I don't want to see them suffer and live in misery anymore with these false notions they seem to have about the world we live in.

All the black women I know love Trump.

Where do you live?