Is it just me, or does it feel like Trump is losing control of the situation...

Is it just me, or does it feel like Trump is losing control of the situation? I know that the news goes in cycles: good for trump, bad for trump (but nothing happens), good for trump, bad for trump (but nothing happens) - back and forth. But this "bad for trump" round is lasting a bit longer than usual, and I want to know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/more-cover-up-questions/
archive.is/isdvz
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/13-shocking-facts-about-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller
ocregister.com/2017/05/21/comey-mueller-bungled-big-anthrax-case-together/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its just you. It feels like the MSM is TRYING TO PORTRAY Trump as losing control when the real facts of the matter show that the Jews are losing control.

When will they stop this?

probably 2-6 weeks after the impeachment

ITS HAPPENING. SETH RICH IS BEING NAMED BY MSM NOW.

I've always liked when someone says this, because I get to say:

>impeached for what?

and they never have a reasonable answer.

4d cheeto chess.

really? it seems the opposite to me.

>MSM

who dat?

Mainstream media.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/more-cover-up-questions/
archive.is/isdvz

please get her and jared out of the WH

How so?

Trump has no idea what he is doing AND he's surrounded by retards and kikes. He's a complete disaster, a fucking embarrassment, and he needs to gtfo.

Losing control implies he had control at some point. They've been elbow deep in illegal backstage deals since the campaign.

>impeachment
None in the near horizon. The Dems don't want to talk impeachment because they think that Trump will tie his own noose and gift them the midterms. Impeachment or any other action will be addressed after.

>for what?
The truth is it doesn't matter. Congress can impeach a president for whatever they want, it is not hard to find reason (RE: Clinton). It will only happen if congress wants to.

For what should he? Most likely obstruction of justice like 15 different times, and violating campaign laws like another 10 times. Those are easy pickings. Remember, it doesn't matter if it is a big thing, all that matter is if congress wants it. Catching him on a lie is enough, he lies daily and is not afraid to testify on record either. The dude will be his own fall.

how about pre election coordination with a foreign intelligence agent for starters

how about money laundering for a bonus

and how about his ties to jeffrey epstein

any and all of those are considered high crimes and misdemeanors for a sitting president.

the cowardly piece of shit will likely resign before having to own up to anything in public.

the interesting part will be whether he is still prosecuted in light of any potential resignation.

>trying hard to look smart
hate that woman

>the interesting part will be whether he is still prosecuted in light of any potential resignation.

We don't try presidents, specially not the ones that step down. There is no way Trump is going down for shit, and this is from someone who wants to see him pay.

The worst that can happen to a president is resigning. In his case, the public can do more damage buy refusing to do business with his brand, and each state can hurt him by opening investigation into his businesses (like they are doing already in NY and a bunch of others).

His ties with Jerry Epstein and the fact that Acosta gave said scumbag a plea deal that basically buried one of the biggest psy/sex trafficking scandals in US history?

Derailing a case with national security implications is treason.

your english is quite good, tovarisch

>shills actually try this hard

Must suck losing all 3 branches of government, and bleeding more and more white people each month.

They are not wrong about the epstein case. Why do you think Trump is at war with the FBI?

there's just no end to you pants-shitting cowards, huh?

why hide behind the memeflag, soiboi?

>Must suck losing all 3 branches of government
It does absolutely suck. The part that hurts the most is realizing I have to share my air with a bunch of nimwits that would fall for the conman's BS. I pay taxes so that you fucktards can drive my roads and be kept safe by my military, meanwhile you are fucking over my country with your unearned vote, electing morons, corporate shills and career politicians.

yeah, it does suck big time.

>meanwhile you are fucking over my country with your unearned vote, electing morons, corporate shills and career politicians.
Please tell me you don't vote Democrat if you believe this

Maybe. Just maybe. It's because the FBI did some shady shit and they continue to do said shady shit.

THE TIRE FIRE RISES

>the cowardly piece of shit will likely resign before having to own up to anything in public.

He's already starting his 2020 campaign you buffoon lmao

I feel like meuller is a desperate retard who is lifting every irrelevant stone along the pond hoping to find something that doesn't exist.

Which irrelevant Trump will meuller investigate next? When does it end? Are they going to dig up his fathers grave at this point too?
Christ sake.

I promise you I didn't vote the NRA into power. It is not just the president election (a moron thief or a dishonest career politician), you have all 3 branches via gerrymandering. People like Marco Rubio that live to serve their corporate masters and won't make a move until their donors call him to their lap and provide instructions.

Every one of your primary candidates was a circus monkey. Everyone of your congressmen is a sorry excuse for a human being. They have little to no incentive to do any different since you keep electing them with your eyes shut.

>Washington Times
>MSM

lol

Welcome to the government. The sides aren't what they seem.

True or not, I'd rather that than people who represent what the Democrats want in power.

>I feel like meuller is a desperate retard
Stop there, go back to the drawing board and start with why you are so stupid that your feelings are all useless.

Mueller is a monster prosecutor. His career and accolades go back to decorated armed services. His pedigree in law enforcement is truly ridiculous. If you think the guy is a 'retard' you are among the dumbest things walking the earth right now, including roaches.

Also, for the bestially stupid like yourself, Mueller is a republican. He served under republican appointment then, and now. He was appointed by Trump's administration. You fkn morons keep forgetting that - or is it that you never understood?

>Gets better polling than Obama this stage in his presidency
>Drrrr anyone feel like he's losing control??

Just stop lol

>duhhh my lobbyists are better than yours

partisan fags are fucking retards. you're subhuman, neoliberal cretin.

>Mueller is a Republican
When will you realize people didn't vote for a republican, they voted for Trump? Funny thing is they keep making Trump look like an outsider with the bullshit, even if he isn't. It's all about perception.

Show some respect, Mueller fought in Vietnam.
Trump got a deferment.

You don't get to be a senior investigator in the FBI by being a "desperate retard". The guy is salaried, he doesn't "need" to find anything on Trump, hes just doing his job.

You guys think you know everything but ignore basic facts constantly in order to defend your messiah.

>Show some respect, Mueller fought in Vietnam.

kill yourself you boomer faggot

I meant that in the way that fighting in a war is a difficult thing to do no matter the legitimacy of it you dunce.
You ever been a soldier during the hardcore days of the US?
Didn't think so.

Were you?

There you go Sandy, hide behind the insults. What a big strong man you are! Oh my, what a big political cock!

There's difference of political opinion and then there's stupidity and corruption. Say what you will about Sanders, he is a public servant. I didn't like his ideas, but I never questioned his heart. Just 'cause you don't like him doesn't mean he is just another side of the same old political coin. The Ted Cruz's of the world are true fkn scum that would sell their mother for a steak sandwich. You have the gull to pretend there's no difference, but still want to have a voice in the debate. Fuck you for being such a loser and still getting to have a vote.

Trump is the Jew.

>Marco Rubio that live to serve their corporate masters and won't make a move until their donors call him to their lap and provide instructions.

I really hope you didn't say this, as a Clinton voter.

Whatever you say Shlomo.

You're going to be so mad for 6 more years

Of course not I'm not fuckin 80 years old using Sup Forums.
But I do know that military standards have relaxed since then.
And that Vietnam for most soldiers was like trekking through the mountains getting ambushed or falling into traps for 3 years.

Probably the most brutal war in terms of logistics and terrain we've ever fought.
And that isn't even mentioning the fact that it was not the homeland, but the enemies, who therefore had a distinct advantage.

Hate Clinton for all she is. Bitch can't say one thing and mean it. Hate the DNC for trying to gift her the presidency like "it's her turn". But with all their flaws and all their BS, on their worst fkn day they are not half the retards and corrupt fucks that run the show right now.

Lmao at all the butthurt Dems in this thread.

Keep crying while we keep winning.

Only losers get mad like that.

You're a beta bitch and you just keep losing.

hope hicks vs ivanka trump
whose poops are the most enormous?
asking for a friend

Ivanka.
She laid a huge steamer on my chest back before the election.
Hope hicks was a huge disappointment. Little tiny rabbit like poops.
t. Trump

Oh my, Sandy's got them tough words. Good for you sweetheart! Now go cry yourself to sleep about having 0 prospects with women, 0 prospects with jobs, and no hope in life.

>Big man enjoys the commodities I bought him with my taxes. Loser can't carry his weight. Comes to the internet to feel important.

>Mueller is a monster prosecutor.

Mueller is a crooked cop, and a shitty investigator/prosecutor
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/13-shocking-facts-about-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller

>ocregister.com/2017/05/21/comey-mueller-bungled-big-anthrax-case-together/

Appears to be the opposite. MSM put all their chips on the russian collusion narrative sticking and it fell flat on it's face, even moderate democrats can smell the waft off bullshit fumes emanating from this story CNN gambled everything on.

it's over now, they're reduced to criticizing Trump for drinking water or breathing air (just like HITLER wtf!?) and even the most loyal of liberals know that this whole sad routine reeks of utter desperation

(((this))) goose is cooked

And whose fault is that? I'd say the Dems for pushing the only fucking candidate that could lose to DONALD FUCKING TRUMP

trump is suffering because he is not supporting those who elected him in the sense of having them in his administration. he has no love around him only deep state fuck heads like sessions.

Case 1:Inoperable mind cancer
>suggest we terminate specimen

Preach it, bro.