IT'S HAPPENING - CPS CLOSING 4 ENGLEWOOD SCHOOLS

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING EVERYBODY!!

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2018/02/28/cps-board-votes-unanimously-close-4-englewood-high-schools

chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/cps-board-votes-to-close-englewood-high-schools-elementary-school-in-south-loop/

abc7chicago.com/education/cps-to-close-4-englewood-schools-convert-south-loop-elementary-to-hs/3155799/

Chicago is closing 4 Englewood schools. Englewood is statisticially one of the blackest and poorest neighborhoods of Chicago, and is in the heart of the south side, right next to University of Chicago.

SUMMER IS COMING!
HOLD ON TO YOUR HORSES LADS!

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
youarelistening.to/chicago
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262
getbehindthevest.org/
cpdmemorial.org/
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays
pastebin.com/pD418Eky
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_VbIg5LrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you're saying all the niggers will have to go not learn somewhere else?

Going to spread the crime rate out further into the nice areas.

I used to work as a subcontractor for CPS. It is only 7 or 8% white. No one is learning anything here, its just shitskin day care, and it is just a massive system for shitlib teachers to leech off the tax payers.

Niggers are more destructive than atomic bombs, fact.

we're looking at some real robert hours this summer

I can vouch for this. I was forced to go to Tilden, this guy should know. When I went in the early 2000's, white population was MAYBE 3%. Asians made up about 12%, about 25% mexican, and dindus made up the rest. Hell, Tilden at this time, is MAYBE at 150 students, MAYBE. And it's a damn big school. 3 floors, about 15-20 classrooms, chains on the doors. I was almost certain it was one of the schools being shut down. I wish it was. Worst 3 years of my life before I conned CPS into letting me to a much better school.

Somebody say Robert?

as the crime gets worse in the niggerhoods, the population goes down, decreasing school size by default.

I'll treat you to a few more made from my work.

>not investing our school

YOU DUMB NIGGER THEY'RE BUILDING YOU A NEW, NICER, BIGGER SCHOOL.

This is a CPD thread now

How is this even remotely a happening?
They closed some fucking schools, big fucking whoop

Sure.

/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - (EDITION) EDITION

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Summer is going to be great this year, I can feel it...oh how I miss /cpd/

atomic bombs don't self propagate

Dumb thread is dumb.

Have you experienced Real Robert Hours? Things can get insane. This is a good example: Damn, that screaming is stuck in my mind from that night. I remember going out for pics for it. Listen at your own risk.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_VbIg5LrU

do roberts know about cpd threads?

This is not a good thing. This will only lead to more reason for blacks to vote democrat -- despite the city having been run by dems since before mayor daly (1950s maybe). I live in this shithole amd this isnt the first time schools have closed in chicago. What will happen is a) an uptick im teacher union protests b) more cause for violence among black youth c) the furthering of crime in englewood d) more bitching from black interest groups.

They need to fund these schools, but an honest conversatiom needs to be had about the deeper issues in that fucking community

This was here, it wasn't going anywhere, we took over.

Id say it happens before the crime rate goes up.
Their kids ruin the schools pretty much instantly.

>Parents area was just flooded with "diversity"
>Local school used to be the best in the city
>Its now got bullying problems and the white parents are pulling their kids out of the school
>All the houses in the area are slowly all going up for sale.
>More state housing for shit skins is planned.

Fuuuck, I totally forgot about that night...jesus I got chills down my spine thinking about it...

Robert knows everything.

Fuck it, then you know me from that night. I still have all those original pics.

I think so, it's been such a long time since I've been back in a /cpd/ thread.

Looking forward to pulling out the 4th of july bingo card

Lock and load Chiraq bros. Soon it begins.

That was a wild night.

I'm PicRobert, name allowed by Kek, The robert providing /cpd/ threads with some decent pics for flashwave alterations. I really need to get out and get some more pics for edits for this summer. It's gonna be a hot one.
Indeed it was.

Ah yes, I remember now...I believe you were the one I got advice/tips for pic edits from

No, wasn't me. That was one of the guys doing the edits. I was just taking the pics, there were 2 or 3 doing edits. Always nice to see a few different edits of the same pics.

>Summer is going to be great

There's been some pretty fair coonery this winter. Earlier this week Robert had a domestic involving 5 mexicans fighting with guitars.

It's a little slower than summer but there's still plenty of post apocalyptic mayhem.

oh god...

I study at the University of Chicago and shit's already bad with the niggers in the area.

i hope the dudus won't wander too far into Hyde Park. Otherwise we have to increase our little private police force... which is already the only thing that keeps the black tide out of Hyde Park, allowing us to maintain a halfway civilized society.

True enough.

>shotspotter report 1 shot fired

Yep. We used to tell you not to get killed. You're doing God's work. I need a bit more practice doing the edits, some of the ones from early summer were really amazing.

Also approved on Wednesday with little fanfare was the merger of the Jenner Elementary, serving mostly African-American students, with the overcrowded and wealthier Ogden International School, the result of a few years of discussion among families and community leaders.

Hohoho. Good luck with that one. Some very nice kids are going to be culturally enriched very soon.

Are those leaves or evidence markers?

Ah, my bad then...I always get some of the /cpd/ regulars confused.

Was up in Chitown about 2 weeks ago, not too much was going on apart from the same old shit the city is known for...

This city can't kill me. It's tried, but failed. I'll drop you a few of my unedited pics to tinker around with. See what you can do. Ignore the fact they are screenshots. Some pics were to large to upload so to keep some of the quaility, I did screenshots.

Ohhhhh damn! That's my pic that I requested. I have the original on my phone

Whoever the old timers are keep dumping summer pics.

No worries, I kinda dropped from the map, job out of state, but I'm back for more.

This one too,!

Good feeling huh? That's why I do it. It's /comfy/.
And I'll keep dumping a few.

Saving them. Will tinker around with GIMP Saturday night, I'll have some time and try to get a CPD thread going.

Well it's great to hear you're back...and keep on dumping those unedited photos, might be doing some edits for this summer.

No problem.

>niggers
>learn

When you're out and about try to take pictures of actual police or police cars.

I will. I got a few newish ones that I don't recal ever being edited.

I have a few.

he said "not learn"

Damn, didn't load the pic.

Since 1965, the democrat party has been dong precisely this.

>gang members trying to pull someone out of a car

>batter in progres in bank parking lot, two mexicans, no shirts
>group of male blacks trying to pull someone out of a car, waving something around
>vehicle slammed into wall

any 847, 312, 630, 872, 773 hoes browse here?
>always saw this thread but was always uninterested because I can just see what's on wgn for any serious shit

do any chicago officers browse here?

I'm in Chiraq myself. As for officers, there are a couple I remember that came in here from time to time. A few times, we got thank you's for our support of them.

Nice
I'm shit with black and white
That one is pretty good as is. Just needs some CPD text.
Nice and grainy.
This has real potential. Anything special or just a random fire?

I honestly couldn't imagine being in a school like this as a kid. I'd probably find a way to kill myself eventually. How do you even find the motivation to be competitive when every subhuman around you is literally too stupid to even remember what the powerhouse of a cell is, or know what the fuck an integral is, let alone a derivative.
When I went to school I participated in a program where accelerated students could take college classes, we called it the midway program or middle college or some bullshit like that, also the dual credit program and a few other options depending on how poor you were. In my last 2 years in highschool, only 2 niggers actually made it into the midway college program and 1 of them basically flunked out halfway through calc II.

From down south about 3 hours in 309, but close enough to Chiraq.

They've popped in a couple times in the past, every once and a blue moon

If only it was 5...

Maybe a little hue shift
Kinda zoomed in, so a bit iffy.
On the Orange Line coming in from the airport and saw it. Best looking picture of the few I took. Kinda hard while on the move.

>I can just see what's on wgn for any serious shit

This summer there was a nigger in a storm drain trying to pull white women in.... 2 or 3 nights in a row. Bet you didn't hear about nigger Pennywise on network news.

Don't forget Wolfman and Freddy. Gotta find the one with them all.

>hard while on the move.

Considering we'd add motion blur or other distortion anyway it just saves a step in the edit really.

Wait until they have control of them. Our inventions took a lot of intelligence to build, but require a lot more Wisdom to hold. This Earth will die with the Europeans haha we win.

Sometimes I think the native Americans put a voodoo curse on this country for the white man coming and conquering it

True enough, but I'm not good enough to knowingly do it. lol

So what you're saying is, there is about a 3% chance that you're white? Sage

Just give Alabama to the nigs and let them all move there.

Wearwolf night was pretty classic.

A week and a half ago Robert was chasing down a "pig" that someone reported.... turned out to be a dead possum. Many bants were had between Robert and Sassy.

Great, what's going to happen is tons of niggers are going to flood into schools that just aren't equipped or even prepared to deal with their mentality. See, when niggers leave the hood they don't leave that mindset behind. They come into a fresh area where the police just aren't looking for that type of shit. It's like taking a pack of wolves from an area with very little prey and moving them into an area with deer that have never interacted with wolves.

I can believe it.
>drunk anxious chick on Halsted Orange line. I have a pic for this, from the platform.

that's very interesting
I'll chime in here when I can.
I'm an artfag so maybe I can contribute, but I'm still honing my skills.
I can also contribute pictures when I take the train there some time.

fuck that is hilarious

My parents were determined for us kids to get the hell out of Chicago because there was a lot of gang influences where we were. Parents immigrated there in the 80s because other family was already there. After our window was broken in, random strangers coming to our place, shootings and other shit, we bailed. Some other extended family didn't even think we'd be able to get out of there bc we didn't make so much, but we managed. Grateful for my parents every time.