IT'S OFFICIAL

Pew Research Center has spoken.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/01/defining-generations-where-millennials-end-and-post-millennials-begin/?amp=1
>In order to keep the Millennial generation analytically meaningful, and to begin looking at what might be unique about the next cohort, Pew Research Center will use 1996 as the last birth year for Millennials for our future work. Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 22-37 in 2018) will be considered a Millennial, and anyone born from 1997 onward will be part of a new generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/lactatia-nemis-quinn-mélançon-golden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean I already knew I was going to be lumped in with this retarded generation so it means nothing to me.

What living generation isn't retarted?

Gen X. Absolute badasses, each and every one of us

Boomers are worse than millennials

Legends in your own mind.

I couldn't agree more. The only good living generation.

> t. Gen x

Leave it to the sharp Millennial to figure that out.

>the more degenerate boomers
>Muh AC/DC and cocaine parties!
no, not really

> mfw 1995
Goddamnit.

>I'M A MILLENNIAL

Generations are complete bullshit. Just a jewish psy op.

I'm 1997 and yeah I definitely feel like I'm on the border in terms of millennial vs gen z. Gen z is a much better generation. Smarter, taller, prettier and will be better too.

If you're born in 1981 you experience a much different world than if you were born in 1996. VASTLY different.

>yfw 1980s people think they're Millenials
I had a friend who was born in 1982 tell me he grew up in the 90s because I guess he wants to feel young and pretended to not remember the 80s

This from the oxy and heroin and meth generation. And how's that degenerate rap and autotune garbage music working out for you? Literal generation of niggers.

>Gen z is a much better generation.
You're all women

that woman in the pic is fugly.

Dude we grew up on late punk rock and early thrash metal. We couldn't afford cocaine

You like them because they only people left propping the economy up, and they are too busy to exert their personality on policy changes.
Only the young and the old have time for politics.
The middle-aged are too busy working. I'm sure Gen-Z will grow to hate them, while the millennials all get jobs.

Gen z = greatest generation

The tv show that made Michael J Fox famous, Family Ties, is the same premise. Millenials are exactly the same as their late-boomer parents. So much so that the same propaganda works on them. The tvs how "This is Us" is just a millenial version of boomer show "Thirtysomething" from the 80's. You can find endless examples of this. Every embarrassing boomer trend from the 1970's has been reproduced by millenials in the past 8 years. If history holds up, they'll end up voting for Trump in 2020.

>tfw one of the youngest possible millennials

FUUUUGGGGGGGG DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THESE FAGGOTS

>1996
Fuck, I don’t wanna be lumped into this shitty generation

Good it’ll be easy to be successful in this generation of lazy retards.

Thank fucking god I'm not in Gen Y.

If you're 20 you're a millennial, period. You can't escape being apart of this faggy generation. It's your destiny so own that shit.

How old are you lad? Freshly 21?

Tbh the cutoff really should be 1998 but yeah glad I could make the cut

Holy fuck I made it. Born in '98, thank God I'm off the crazy train.

Damn straight

Oh fuck yes, i was born in 99

>1996
nnnoooOOOOOOOOOOO
I’m not a millennial soyboy you fucks

Fuck that now I am a Millenial?
I always assumed I was the one before. I am 32.
There was NONE of the sjw shit till I was WAY out of college.

at least be thankful you aren't the eternal boomer, that keeps me happy

This, I recently turned 22 (late 95) and I really feel on the border.
I mean I'm a digital native who grew up on smart phones and early 80s babies would definitely remember life without the internet as we know it, trippy.

>1997 is not millenial scum
FUCK YES

Enjoy your ban

No, you're faggots.

I’m a Millennial and I agree. A bit degenerate, but still better than us or the Boomers. Gen Z may take the top spot soon though.

>born in 1983

Man...

Eighty fiiiiiiive!!!!

My favorite part of being a millennial is how everyone wants to talk about millennials! Oh, millennials!!!

Born in 1990 here. I used to bash gen x but the truth is, despite being aloof fags you guys are the best living generation hands down. You nerds built and developed the internet we know today, established its original character as a bastion for anonymity, flaming, trolling, and freedom. As a kid I was only able to experience and feel the last remnants of that culture but it was there. We would be a lot worse off if the web has different ground rules from day 1.

Gen X surrounded by morons on both ends.

fuck them I will never be one of those faggot ass millenial queers.

Gen z will just end of copying millennials but in a more trans way, some might break the conditioning but they haven't proven themselves to whatsoever,

My grandpa is atill alive and hes apart of the Greatest Generation

okay I have to agree with this, being a millennial born in 87, those early days were comfy

A better cutoff for generation Z would be like 1998 earliest or 2000. A lot of the high school kids I know are pretty based and surprisingly well developed in terms of goals and ambition. Millennials are pretty screwed in that department.

Well that's good, I'm just a bit skeptical of the American 21st century babies because they're like 50% white and trans shit seems pretty accepted.
Say what you want about 90s babies but when I was in middle school we used to say racist and anti-gay shit all the time and no one called us "based" it was just crude humor.

WOOOO 1997 MOTHERFUCKERS HEIL HITLER GAS THE KIKES LYNCH THE NIGS GENERATION ZYKLON IS CUMMIN FOR YA

No mate, just turned 18 last month

88 and agreed.

Gen X sucks, lot a drogadict useless mtv consumers

wew lad you evaded the underage ban for a long time how does it feel?

I disagree.

I disagree, from my experience gen z is extremely conservative compared to millenials and don't believe in all that lgbtq liberal shit

>1984...
Every dystopian future novel is coming true.
The people love their machine. They love to be lumped in with one another- especially the whites. Since the whites are barred from being tribal in any way shape, or form, due to Bolshevik design, they rejoice at the inclusion of labels. They have to be different, but the same in a way. The acronyms just keep piling up while your minds are torn down. How fucking poetic.

Amazing. What's the required age here anyways

The age of consent.

Well that's good mate, I hope all these trans 13 year olds that keep popping up are just freak outliers.

This is retarded and ignores details for the sake of oversimplified categorization. Originally, people referred to those who were born after the millennium in 2000 as millennials. It makes a hell of a lot more sense implicitly too

Yeah they are. Pretty sure they're just attention whores and slaves to modern popular culture

Out-laying in a field somewhere with a bust asshole and a dislocated has when I'm done with them, amirite?

Gen Xers are the worst imo. They are entitled, unimaginative, overbearing, and lacking in self awareness or empathy. In short they are a bunch of faggots.

This little weirdo is gen z. Think again.
everipedia.org/wiki/lactatia-nemis-quinn-mélançon-golden/

That weirdo is being brain washed by her or his millennial parent

>gen warfare
identity politics was a mistake

>dude apathy lmao- the generation

The kids’ parents are usually pedophiles or lesbians in that kind of situation. Can’t blame the kid for that

My brother was born in 81 and I was born in 80, so we're different Generations now?

Exactly

And he is somehow different than a lot of other gen z fags? Gen z might be more economically conservative and against immigration, but they are no doubt pro lgbt. It's only going to get worse with all the synthetic chemical shit in our environment

fuck it, i almost made it

I agree, but I was born in 84. Care to explain the differences that I would've seen if I was born in 81?

There is no significance with 1996. Generation terms were coined specifically for American generations so any other country's demographics are irrelevant for the discussion.
You can only be a millennial adult if you were born between 1982-1991.
You can only be a millennial baby if you were born between 2000-2009.
If you were an adult or born on 2010 onward you are not a "millennial". You may be part of the GenY pseudo-generation but you are not millennial.
Either that or everyone that became an adult on or after 2000 is a millennial or everyone that was born on or after 2000 is a millennial.

The federal government does not, and never will, recognize "generations". Before 2000 people were separated by decades.
70s = 1970-1979
80s = 1980-1989
90s = 1990-1999
Millennial = 2000-2009.
10s = 2010-2019
20s = 2020-2029
etc

im just saying that the range of years is too large, I don't think 81-4 would be much of a difference

I'm not denying that there are alot of pro lgbtq fags in gen z, however I know many people my own age and younger that are anti fag and whatnot

Gen X is the exact same kind of retard that The generation after them are. You’re the retards who spent DECADES agonizing over fucking midichlorians

gen X is responsible for mellennials

Whats with this fuckign obsession with these Labels on Generations. FUCK THIS SHIT. NO ONE GIVES FUCK.. Its aKin to retarded retards who aregue about ketchup on hotdogs. FUCK OFF.

Here here

This

Well guess I am Gen Z. 97' here.

So six according to the koran

I dont understand how you would know that. I have 7 nieces and nephews and they don't seem super conservative. They like the same garbage that every other kid likes these days. Pop culture trash and all

Nice I'm officially gen zyklon

fuck

>ketchup on hotdogs
Why the fuck would you do this? Even if the meat is rubber just use mustard. Ketchup is for fries

20 year generations are retarded

My uncle was born in 1963 yet he's a boomer because he missed the cutoff by 1 year

>memeflag
>sounds like a shitty AI bot
Go fuck yourself

This also depends on in which institutions the person was influenced by. I went to a Catholic high school where almost every white there (including me) was anti lgbtq. Those raised by first gen immigrants from Europe are also more conservative. Fags who went to public high schools ended up like those pop culture normies no one here likes

born in the 70s represent

>500x333

eat shit, we all that star wars was for nerdy faggots. millennials claimed nerdy faggots were COOL. no one was convinced, but a lot of time was wasted.

Unironically this.

no, the later baby boomers are. this is why millenials are losers in all the exact same ways. the last decade has been a 21st century replay o the 70s, only more embarrassing. you don't know this beacuse you don't know anything about the 70's. it's pretty obvious. millenials are exactly like their parents.

My family's kids go to a Christian school, and trust me those kids all over are not particularly conservative. Have you seen the shit on Disney channel and those cartoon shows? Anyway, gen z will maybe be a little more conservative on certain topics, but literally every boy looks like a homosexual now.

>Gen X. Absolute badasses, each and every one of us

you better fucking believe it, these snot nosed faggot low test beta's do nothing but whine and no work ethic in them.

Well I agree with you on that. The shit on tv nowadays is straight liberal brainwash garbage and I wish a 4th Reich would emerge already and censor shit. As to the conservativeness of most of gen z, I really can't be sure about it. In my experience, white Catholic gen z' s (mainly guys) are conservative and anti lgbtq but I guess it isn't like that everywhere else

Please tell me you're at least pumping syrup out of trees an not being a hypocritical NEET