Cool Japan wants foreign animators

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-09-19/japanese-government-moves-forward-with-plans-to-relax-visa-restrictions-for-foreign-animators/.121523

In other words, gaijins who always wanted to become inbetweener slaves in Japan will have an easier time for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5CYUyKq6NA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't do it japan stay pure!

By foreigners they mean gooks, SEA niggers, and actual niggers.

I doubt many westeners would do it. The pay is horrible and you have to work impossible hours.
I think it's mostly targeted to poorer Asian countries.

That's nice and all but I don't see them using it all that much.

After all, the group this should interest the most, inbetweeners, are going to be paid the same, only with much higher living expenses that Tokyo entails.

Though now that China is a more expensive country to live in than Japan, it might actually become a favorable agreement for them down the line.

It's already pretty common to see them outsourcing to gooks recently

But the problem with SEA is that they rather flock to Singapore.

Pretty hilarious that they have to go back to Koreans after the Chinese salary rise up too much thanks to their own local booming animation industry.

Especially now when the Chinese government forbid excess outside investments which in turn boost up their domestic investment, including digital entertainment.

I swear you both posted these exact things not too long ago. I remember reading these posts word for word, what's with this shitpost?

>now that China is a more expensive country to live in than Japan
What the fuck am I reading?

Chinese propaganda.

You get paid less than McDonalds Japan if you actually get scammed into doing this.

Animation is shit. I'd rather make my own manga.

>SEA niggers
What the hell is a sea nigger? Flips? Sailors?

A politically correctly cast Aquaman.

Only cute Euros. No dirty Ameriturds allowed

No mentally stable European would ever sacrifice his union protected 40 hour work week that forces the EMPLOYER to make sure that the EMPLOYEE doesnt work overtime to become a slave of the Japanese monarchy. Id gladly move to Japan if I didnt have to work, though.

The only category of asians that aren't considered soulless non-humans, south east asians.
This, Japan is a piece of shit country full of horrible people.

It's actually 35 hours in my country but yeah you're right.

>The only category of asians that aren't considered soulless non-humans
Only East Asians have the stereotype of being ant-people. Central and North Asians have no stereotypes, South Asians are creepy Indians, and West Asians are Muslim terrorists.

Yes, I meant among East asians obviously, the ones that fall under the category of yellow.
Beware, Fritz, before you know you'll be assigned a hambest to procreate with by the government.

>The only category of asians that aren't considered soulless non-humans, south east asians
>SEAmonkey
pffffff

Why are you pretending that European countries have animation studios?

>East asians
>indo
>viet
>thailand
>malay
>philip
>laos
>cambodia
>myanmar
>brunei

Why do you think EU is going down the shitter and has no international media production?

But we do!
youtube.com/watch?v=t5CYUyKq6NA

>The only category of asians that aren't considered soulless non-humans, south east asians
>south east asians
They are not even human, man.

Japan is a nightmare to live in, my weeaboo friend, and chinks literally kill little children after they run them over.
Those are not yellows now?
Except it's not. Nice try.
More human than chinks, gooks and nips.

Because of an economic race to the bottom. The worst part is that Germany doesn't even realize it's fucking up everything.

Since when i said you thirdworlders are any better than japs, chinks or gooks? you yellow muslim monkeys are all the same trash.

>weeaboo now is a insult on Sup Forums
Fuck off to Sup Forums SEAmonkey

>Meanwhile thirdworlder SEAniggers sucking chink, gook, jap dicks every single days 24/7
What with the inferiority complex?

Of course it is, weeaboo doesn't mean someone who watches anime or reads manga, imbecile, it means someone who thinks Japan is the best country in the world because he watched the first season of Naruto.
Weeb has always been an insult on Sup Forums.
I'm a yuro masterrace, though.
East Asia is all the same, they're all yellow.

>mfw all these weebs who can't take any critique to their beloved Nihongo banzai

Pathetic.
I'm yuro.

>yuro masterrace
>sweden
>france
>greece
>ireland
And some irrelevant fuck no one give a shit about.

>Except it's not.
>I'm a yuro
You're either deluded or lying, which is it?

Frère Jacques, Dormez-vous?

>Japan is amazing
>Europe is irrelevant
The underage board is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Greek still alive? i thought that country got bought by Africa?

Since when i said japan is amazing? are you high or something?

>Id gladly move to Japan if I didnt have to work, though.
You would still get ravaged if that was the case.

I don't give a shit about Japan just don't lie EU is fine when even Germany is shitting bricks to stay afloat.

>Japan is amazing
No it not
>Europe is irrelevant
Yeah it true

Living in south east asia is much better than living in Japan. This is a fact. Ask anybody who lived in both countries as a foreigner.
What?
You have a very strange idea about Europe. Millions of people still live their life in total comfort. Much higher comfort than America, for example.
Sup Forums is that way.

Sonnez les mâtines, sonnez les mâtines.

>You have a very strange idea about Europe. Millions of people still live their life in total comfort.
While that is true, Europe is rushing towards the next crisis. It's going to happen, and none of the politicians are even acknowledging it.

>Living in south east asia is much better than living in Japan. This is a fact. Ask anybody who lived in both countries as a foreigner.
No shit sherlock. They are literally worshiping foreigns they don't even give a fuck about their own monkeys. So you just mad because chinks, gooks and japs doesn't gave a fuck about your shitty yuropoor?

>as a foreigner
heh

Because Europe consists of dozens of countries that all have different culture and languages, therefore no global appeal. The US has a domestic market of 340m people, which is a gigantic advantage, and the Japanese have 125m people while also hating everybody else, therefore are more or less limited to thier own countrys media. But I guess thats too hard of a concept for you to grasp.

>to stay afloat.
I mean, I expected that the posters on this board dont even have a basic concept of how economics work but what the hell is this even supposed to imply?

I hope for Yuasa's flash animation techniques to actually succeed just to kill this stupid idea. Animation doesn't really need more in-between monkeys, it needs more actual talent. In the long term, increases in productivity come from investing in capital/technology, not more labor.

>you will never work at PA WORKS

If I ever get a job, I want it to be a position of authority where I can stroke my beard all day and look important.

Good gaijin

Arent jap animators making so little money they rely on goverment benefits to survive?

>It's going to happen, and none of the politicians are even acknowledging it.
We're so lucky to have you warn us. Thank god!
Calm down, retard. Even nips live like shit in Japan. I bet you hate "commies" but at the same time you defend an anachronistic collectivistic society like the Japanese one.
There's nothing wrong with working or living abroad, why would a foreigner being treated bad simply for being foreign be an acceptable thing?
As above.

Foreigners who they have to pay even less than their own slaves.

Plant some trees, for fuck's sake.
For the longest time only people from Tokyo could become mangaka or animators because they pay was so low they had to keep living with their parents to work that jobs. The age of digital manga changed this.

Man, this is why i hates foreigners. Bunch of english teacher losers. Thank god, i'm not a SEAnigger anymore.

>you will never work at A-1 pictures

>why would a foreigner being treated bad simply for being foreign be an acceptable thing
I hates niggers and asian also mexican and greek

>two white guys are keeping woodblock printing alive in Tokyo

I'm for it.

Because it's a low entry job, if you want money you go to another job.

The ironic thing about that is that Yuasa is well known for bringing in international talent to work on his projects already.

Sup Forums hardly ever was real weeaboo.

"This" what? Being a normal human being?
I'm not English but I don't think there's anything wrong with teaching English in Japan, it's not the job of your life, it's a way to experience another culture.
Wouldn't expect any less from someone who finds it difficut to express himself using words.

Whats the logical next stage if youre an animator? What if the company doesnt promote you? Work at mcdonalds?

white pig disgusting

Japan will be flooded with endless Chinese talent!

pic related

Funny that the very reason for this news is because Japan studios can't find enough cheap enough animators from both China and Korea.

Fuck off chinkshit.

Yes, but he's also know for actively trying to appeal to foreign audiences. My guess is that, due to his style, he uses foreigners to explore different animation styles and get feedback from other cultural backgrounds, since he seems to like simple "universal" stories.
Anyways, despite his relative openness, his staff is still mostly japanese.

>gaijins
>having talent
hahaha

>Even nips live like shit
Longest life expectancy on earth
Lowest infant mortality rates on earth
Lowest crime rates of any populous country
Safest big cities on earth
Relatively low economic inequality
High to very high standard of living by most measures
Not currently being flooded with "refugees" who blow themselves up twice a week.

Unless you happen to live in one of the Nordic countries, Japan is almost certainly a much better place to live than wherever you are. And if collectivism is what allows them to have a much safer and more stable society than most of the world, perhaps there ought to be a bit more of it out there.

>most people who speak enough japanese to work on japanese products are japanese
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't KyoAni have a lot of foreigners?

So why is the suicide rate so high? Why are they not fucking anymore? Do they just not know how good they have it?

>getting actual niggers to work 60 hour work weeks
Good luck with that nips

>suicide rates high
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
Stop this meme, please. 15 people per 100 000 on average. 12 per 100 000 on average in USA. 26th place in the world.
>Why are they not fucking anymore?
>10th place in the world by population
Do they need to?

No.

>north

Commies and mongorians

>central

Borats?

>japanese products

Sunrise does, ditto for Toei.

I don't see why KyoAni of all studios would have more foreigners?
They are literally based in Kyoto to avoid having to live in Tokyo like all the other animators and not have to produce a million shows on crazy schedules while doing outsourcing all over the city as well as abroad to get by.

Because Japanese police loves to wrap homicide cases up quickly by declaring them suicides.

>th place in the world by population
Not just for reproduction. Just a staggering amount of adult virgins.

Study cgi a bit then get a job at some cgi company.

>West Asians

That would be Europe, my friend.

It's Europe, Near East (Turkey, Egypt, Jews), Middle East (Arabs), Far East/South Asia (India), Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Persia, *stans), East Asia (China - Korea - Japan), South East Asia (Vietnam, Indonesia,...).
he top part is simply called Siberia.

>Living in south east asia is much better than living in Japan. This is a fact.
As someone who has worked in Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, and Japan, I whole heartedly disagree.

>That would be Europe,
No, Europe and Asia are actually two different continents.

>Just a staggering amount of adult virgins.

They don't have kids, but that doesn't have anything to do with the amount of sex they have. It's just mostly not for procreation.

he is living as a foreigner. SEAniggers treats those english teacher as kings over there.

>if collectivism is what allows them to have a much safer and more stable society than most of the world, perhaps there ought to be a bit more of it out there.
Collectivism is dying in Japan, while the culture is collectivist none of the younger generations are.

The Japanese birthrate isn't really that low. It's still higher than many of the european countires.

>i'm a japanese expert
They are probably fucks more than you ever be. It just no one want to having kids because its expensive as fuck. You can ask Germany about it too.

please move this to Sup Forums this has no place in Sup Forums

Hes thinking of the unified eurasia conception since it never made any fucking sense to call europe a fucking continent

Germany actually has more kids now

>No, Europe and Asia are actually two different continents.

Ah, sorry. English flips the meaning from my native language (where continents are Eurasia + separate Americas, while the other thing is the English definition of a continent, i.e. Europe and Asia, but only America).

I know, I've worked there before. People treating you better doesn't make up for higher crime rate, underdeveloped infastructure, horrible traffic, and the shitty weather. Also, it might seems like they're treating you better, but people on the street will still try to scam you.

>Go to France - London
>expect the romance city, gourmet culture and elegant people
>got this

Kill yourself frogposter?