23 & Me thread

lel, whiter than u ahmed;)
I got some melanesian in my result, which is absolutely impossible... could this actually be denisovan dna?
sciencealert.com/pacific-islanders-appear-to-be-carrying-the-dna-of-an-unknown-human-species

bamp

>0.4% Manchurian & Mongolia

fucking mongol rape baby

most likely.

also, balkan is not actually balkan per se

Less than 1% could just be noise.

>machurian

they update their reports or some shit?

it's still a strange result.
either way, im glad it's not jewish. my dad's world would shatter. (antisemitic)

Do you know for certain you have Gypsy in you? Melanesian commonly appears in South Asian populations.

yes, i know for a fact that my maternal great grand mother was a gypsy. I saw that melanesian could appear in southern asian (indian) populations, where gypsies came from, but

any other rusfags care to contriboot there results?

their*

I would, but those sons of bitches still haven't given me my results and they received my sample on Dec 8th.

Go huff some petrol boong

if you raped someone wearing a PLEASE RAPE ME band, would they still not be asking for it

Mongol rape baby, denisovan genes inappropriately specified to melanesians

I don’t even think it shows up in everyone of those populations, and even then only in small amounts. So it could have been the same situation in your great grandmother’s case, which is why such a minuscule amount shows up in you.

That’s very likely.

Arent you being a bit too obvious, proxyshill? Volodin will dolb you

Eastern European is the first mistake

you want a timestamp? im not behind a proxy? ill fucking post a timestamped image next to my american wall socket to prove.

Also, my results.

>Manchuruan & Mongolian

RICED

I dont know why it says great-britain, when I click on it it leads to france, im french not british

What injun tribe you affiliate most with?

heres the full thing, but i dont think showing the low confidence regions matters a lot, it's just a bunch of garbage they dont know

it's actually central america not the north american natives

damn, that's much longer than mine.
mine was received jan 21st
top lel
you know, that's actually a real paradox...

Oh, that explains the high Iberian percentage. You're Latino, then?

mother latino, father french-canadian

I don't trust it

i already knew this and willfully sent my dna to an actual google company, run by a satanic woman who is the sister of susan wojcicki, who is even worse than she is. i opted out of all the stuff they asked to do with my dna for their (((research))) so i should be ok.

it's accurate except for the

What country does your mother originate from?

el salvador

Hope you enjoyed giving your DNA to the kikes. Ancestry DNA is the only safe option.

Posting pic related for completeness.

The native component must be either Pipil (Aztec migrants) or Mayan then, those are the two dominant native identities there.

it always confused me why they lump french and german together. they both come from germanic tribes, but they're so obviously different even in appearance.
i dont understand why france doesnt have it's own category. they have one for hunter-gatherers in south central africa, but not for a large european country. strange.

said the goblino

South-Central African H&G are basically the Khoisan populations i.e. original population before Bantu migrants

wow, she's very repulsive. holy shit!

>le 56% face

fug, ok. bad example....

Niggers and desert rats belong in cages at the zoo, but I need to ask you guys kindly to make a post in both of these threads. This needs attention brought to it for sure