Naruto is the best anime in the history of the history

Naruto is the best anime in the history of the history

History is the best history in the history of history.

It's a lot better than people think.

Not while Boku no Pico exists it isn't.

>sorry what?

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

What do you think are the best gateway anime?
mine are
>Cowboy Bebop
>DBZ
>Akira

tell your mom to suck my big dick

Hostory is the history history in the history history

Nice copypasta desu

Lurk 2 years before posting

Bait?

Do you realize that the current Sup Forums userbase haven't even seen Naruto, hell, there might be kids browsing this board that weren't even born when Naruto aired.

Scary thought

Of all the popular animes, its the best indeed

Best villain coming through.
Cycle of Hatred might be one of the best, if not THE best speeches in anime.
The combination of backstory, character and voice make him a non-cringy school shooter type of character.

The minimal time lurking should increased to 3 years

It had the potential to be one. Keeping the protagonist a retard, most noticeably post pain arc, killed its chances at being anything other than average.

Black clover will be better

hinata should have died and naruto growing to be a drunken deadbeat father was the natural outcome. they fucked up

Should ended with Hinata dying and Naruto abandoning his dream of being Hokage and becoming a wandering drunk hobo like Jiraiya ho ends up getting some underage hooker pregnant and then abandoning her.

Itachi just ended Edo Tensei, do people in universe will eventually know he was the one or am I getting perpetually blueballed?

BELIEVE IT!

No, JoJo is.

Got the flu or whatever yesterday and started rewatching naruto. Pretty comfy desu, Takes me back .

I just started watching Naruto a few months ago and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. How does that make you feel?

Bleach is better

Bleach was better.

Now this is bait.

and alot worse post pain

he was right

phoneposters should be permabanned from Sup Forums.

Anyone who thinks naruto is the worst anime probably never watched it and just says that because it seems to be a majority opinion.

It's actually really good besides from the fillers, anyway what was the best fight in naruto / naruto shippuden?

My favorite is Neji vs Kidomaru (( Spider Guy )) honestly I don't know why but I always liked watching it.

Naruto saved my life

I only watched the Hidan/Kakuzu arc and I thought it was pretty good.

Don't intend on watching more Naruto though.

I like this arc not just for the fights but for Pain's speech on the akatsuki's goals well the original goals anyway was pretty cool.

>Actually fucking obliterates Kohona
>Kills Hinata
>Oh shit Kishimoto has balls
>Nah let's revive everyone except Jiraiya lol

Obito was right

That was contrived and made no sense.

I prefer villains with more straight-forward goals.

What did you not understand about it and why did it not make sense to you?

I agree that everyone loves a good villain with a simple goal but now and then I like a bit of change especially in the later naruto episodes you get one villain after another with a more "straight-foward" goal.

He's cringe-inducing and his motivations were complete garbage.

>Kills Hinata
This never happened. She was only wounded, and it was obvious she was going to survive regardless of the Pain asspull revival that ruined the arc. It was obvious Kakashi wasn't going to die either, for several reasons, but I definitely think most of the people who died should have stayed gone.

Don't you Lightwash the Naruto history

This has got to be a joke.

I've been watching with my gf for the first time all throughout and she likes it, still holds up to me. Some retarded shit like

>recaps every episode or flashbacks of things we just saw
>orochimaru to 3rd: haha let's get this started old man X 5 different times

Such a disconnect when you binge this kind of show

Full metal alchemist brotherhood

Learn to sage