Sekirei

Sekirei Kanojo no Inai 365-Hi no Koto begins regular serialization in October. I thought this was just going to be a short one volume series, but I guess not. I hope it stays a slice of life series though.

I want to lick Kazehana's armpits.

Did Sekirei proper finish getting translated?
I put it down years ago when I caught up and had forgotten to check back.

It did.

What about the yuri couple from the first series? Wheelchair-bound girl and her sekirei?

Cool.

There is a second series.
Their plot is resolved, in a way.

I mean, they don't participate in any kind of harem antics with MC dude, nor is their romance retconned?

Nope.

Thanks.

i want to fuck kazehana

You and half of Sup Forums. The other half being fags.

Pick two,

Remember when she was a prolific BL manga-ka?

Musubi and Matsu.

Bulbasaur and Blastoise. This is literally the only way I can remember them at this point.

All

Kazehana and Musubi. I want to die in a pillow sandwich.

The problem is that this series takes place in the year that Musabi was gone, but the last chapter of the original series confirms he makes no progress with any of the girls during that time because it wouldnt be fair to do it without her. So nothing is really going to happen during this.

I want to wrestle with these birds. I wouldn't even care that I'd always lose because they all have super strength.

>I hope it stays a slice of life series though.
So do I, but if she plans on making this a long series I doubt it will.

Yes

Blastoise and Hitmonchan. Mainly Blastoise.

I'd much rather have a series about Seo and his sekirei raising their kids than more of Minato and his sekirei.

I just jump in.