dropped

She would make a great candidate.

sam harris is going to run in 2020? we can meme this lads

Kamala Harris

no i said sam harris

I could actually see her trouncing Trump in debates

>reminder

Wrong

She actually comes off as a full blown bitch much like Hillary. 0 shot at winning a general election. Booker has a better shot and he comes off as more feminine than Harris.

>The polls

Good job.

Can't wait for Gillibrand to be the first POTUS with nudes

Cause polls are super accurate

Colorado didnt vote trump you shills

Y'all about to be ruled by a strong Black woman.

YASSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY!!!!

say it with me:

>HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM

I agree user.

As if getting trounced in debates hurts Trump. He only needs one or two good lines.

You thought Hillary Clinton trounced Trump in the debates? Pleb

Calmer than you are, dude

I'm afraid I will need a little more convincing that Northern Maine and Vermont have higher crime rates than many of the red metropolitan areas on the map. Just sayin'

Nobody in the south is going to vote for a west coast progressive, Harris might even lose VA.

Even democrats in the south are corporate moderates, just like Clinton

hmm what is per capita rates. And the map is clearly bullshit anyway, trying to say any of New England is high crime rates.

BETTER?

A half nigger, half poo, and married to a Jew mutt. Please give it a try.

But Hillary won NV, MN, and CO.

So put little blue specks on Las Vegas, MSP and Denver.

>Madam President
Let's see how she does in the primaries, first.

Texas and Arizona will still go red in 2020.

2024 is when they'll flip.

you're with them.

>polls
Yep those were spot on in 2016. Blumpf is FINISHED he has only a 1% chance!

That map is 2024 at EARLIEST probably later though

No it’s happenings much sooner than you think. We might even take LA, MS, and AL too. Just look at what happened in Alabama.

>We
Hi ShareBlue

Kamala Harris is a significantly dumber, less accomplished combination of both Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder.
As a candidate, she would be a perfect fit for the Democratic party.

Really chokes my banana.

>tfw Trump is doing gods work and is actually switching to the democrat party for 2020 causing mass chaos and permanent asshurt as it splits into two blocs
>republicans end up taking back the government and push zero gun control while diffusing the grabber tears and even managing to get national CC or suppressor bills signed once Trump remembers the elections are coming up.

If trump signs anything on bumpstocks, there are guys ready to quit - so they can let diet-michelle-obama over here pick Ginsburgs replacement.

>blue Texas

If we were forced to get a left female president I'd rather have Tulsi because the mainstream Dems hate her
Being anti 2A is shitty though (which honestly all the Dems are)

People really care how farmland in North dakota voted.

>Texas and Florida Blue by 2020
lmao kid let me speak to the parent in your household

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

isn't that really a population map?

Fucking white liberals need to be purged. If whites voted for Republicans at the same rate blacks do for Democrats there wouldn't be a single Democrat governor or Congressmen.

>Racist electoral college doesn't count
>calling other people niggers and making them work in fields
Pick one!

This is 100% true.

Fucking pisses me off that they would throw everything away over bumpstocks.
Pragmatism vs Idealism
You can take a little infringement, or you can take A WHOLE LOT of infringement. You don't have to like it, but that is the reality of the current situation.

Doubtful. I think he's just baiting them to keep talking guns until the midterms.

Texas and Georgia are unlikely to go blue in 2020, but if they did, the underlying partisan swing would be huge and so would also imply MN, WI, MI, OH, PA, NH, MA, IA going blue also.

This is what I believe to be the most likely map at this point in time.

t. Arianna Huffington

>Implying she wont be dead from a stroke by then

>Texas
>Blue
What chucklefuck made this?

>Nevada
>Colorado
>Minnesota
Nigger what?

Nevada had only 2.5% difference, and over 3% to Johnson.

Colorado had 4.9% difference and 5.2% Johnson.

Minnesota had 1.5% difference and 3.8 Johnson.

All of those could easy swing the other way in 2020.

Trump is very unpopular, and Republicans have been performing badly in special elections, which suggests they may lose the House in 2018. If this happens, Democrats would likely use their power to hold investigations and hearings into various things, such as Trump's history of sexual assaults and personal financial conflicts of interest. This outcome would dramatically increase the probability that Trump loses re-election (if he runs at all).

Trump can absolutely still win re-election in 2020, but basically he has to get pretty lucky. If the economy continues to improve and nothing too crazy happens overseas, and he runs a good election and the Democrats nominate someone very bad, he can win. But if the economy falters, he's toast. If the dems nominate someone broadly well-liked, he's toast. Right now I'd place his probability of being re-elected at about 20%.

>can literally see San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas without trying
One day, this shitastic mayor Niremberg will purge everything south of Downtown SA, and the city will flourish

>minnesota red

Classic method of lying with statistics is to not include a zero baseline as to exaggerate the differences. Trump is a polarising figure so it only makes sense that half the electorate is with him.

>Within striking distance of 50% when CNN, MSNBC, ect, have done literally nothing but bitch and moan about him for a full year.
Actually seems pretty damn amazing to me

Minnesota was the closest blue state (besides NH), it had a 1.5% margin. Why is it so hard for people to believe it could switch?

>texas
>georgia
>blue
kek

it's your infographic could you do it please?

these are good points! By the look of it Trump seems to be doing worse than the single-term presidents (Carter, HW Bush), but he hasn't hit their lowest lows ever, so maybe he's doing better than them in some sense. The whole political media environment is way different, so who knows. I think he will struggle to win re-election if the Dems nominate someone decent--Trump got pretty lucky in 2016 and probably would've lost to anyone but Clinton.

What will the Democratic platform be in 2020 besides "Fuck Trump", not whitey and ban guns.
Honest question and I don't believe I'm being at all hyperbolic when I label the Democratic platform as I just did.
We know where Trump stands on Immigration and the Economy, and I suspect he has far more support regarding those issues than polling would let on.

Yeah. you're not wrong. Do you think it's necessary for Democrats to have a coherent overarching 'message' or platform? I think they can probably win without one, and if they take power they will do stuff and pursue various policies.

Like, if you're asking what are the Democrats' likely policy priorities if they take the senate, house and presidency by 2020... I would say it's hard to know exactly. But right now they would probably pursue these first, in some order of priority:

gun regulation
climate change (carbon tax, clean energy etc)
health care (more health care for poor people)
DACA (immigration)
voter access
presidential corruption/conflict of interest reforms

>upturn much sooner than any other in the sample
>he's still the least popular president ever, goy

>Do you think it's necessary for Democrats to have a coherent overarching 'message' or platform?
Yes, I absolutely think they do, and they're going to need to sell, sell, sell it like their lives depends on it.
Revenge isn't going to win them an election. Identity politics is now cancer, and it appears they still haven't gotten the memo.
The economy has momentum, jobs are coming back, illegals are leaving. That's real, it's not fake news.
I could see a situation where many people who can't stand him as a person, hold their nose and vote for him because they don't want to ruin a good thing.

Say it with me:

You have the right to remain silent Mrs. Clinton...