TRUMP to deliever Weapons to ukrainian Freedom Fighters

TRUMP is giving it to Mother Russia left, right and center and now supports the ukrainian people in their fight for freedom and a white europe against the asiatic empire of the russian federation.

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

Great way to start ww3.
I think arming Ukraine was Hilary's idea?

thought wrong, britcuck!!!!

ww3 is what we need!!! PURGE THEM ALL

>ukrainian people

Ukrainians are Russians. Unless you're talking about Tatars.

This is a huge mistake. Ukraine can not be trusted.

>Ukrainians are Russians.

just like you are Mexican

>hur dur ukrainians are not a real people

and thats why moscow should rule them and bring in dagestan migrants./putinpost

Ukraine is a (((safe haven)))

Oh boy... Fucking Trudeau-Tier politics right here.

>Ukrainian army
>250 000 servicemen
>5 heavy divisions if we count mechanized brigades

>LARGEST ARMY OF EUROPE

>Only 210 Javelins

what the fuck
Georgia got more

still good though

I'm so glad we didn't vote for Hillary otherwise we would be in a WW3 situation right now.

OH WOULD YOU FUCKING WAIT.

Do you seriously think anti-tank missiles could cause a WW3? Do you know that Ukraine produces it's own anti-tank missiles? Giving "Javelins" is just sign of political support.

Ukraine needs support because people are desperate from this 4 year long war.

Russia is only barely more Asiatic than Ukraine you retard.

Also, being Asiatic isn't bad. Being full of niggers and muslims is bad, which is apparently the countries you want to join badly are (EU).

>Being full of niggers and muslims is bad, which is apparently the countries you want to join badly are (EU).

t.fat Mexican mixed Amerimutt
shut the fuck up you uneducated prick

I've been to Russia many times unlike you fucking idiot, it's full of Asian and Caucasian muslims

Russian cuckold men are nothing compared to strong muslim Chechen bois

Ukraine is much whiter
You wouldn't see any migrants and muslims except Crimean tatars

Ukraine is literally nazi-tier

Streets of Kharkov or Lviv are white paradise on earth

you fucking dumbass
I hate every single one of stupid Russiaboos here

>it's full of Asian and Caucasian muslims
It's the largest country on earth by a huge margin its gonna have more than one ethnic people living within their boarders

All NATO weapons are being funneled through post coup ukraine to jihadis. Thus NATO has plausible deniability every time jihadis use US/eu weapons.

>Ukraine is literally nazi-tier
Wtf? I love Ukraine now.

WE ARE ALL NEOCONS NOW

I dont say this to degrade u but do u really think what happened in ukr was going to slip without any blowback? Its clear both sides are in the right (barely true) 2 % of the population caused the riots..and a huge % of for example krim wanted to stay with russia. And civs on both sides are the ones who payed in blood...

Trump is Hillary 2.0

Thank you based Trump

Use them well, Anatoly. Blow up some T-90s and film it for us. Fucking Russians and their frozen conflicts. Kill as many of those neo-commie Eurasianist fucks as you can.

gib ukraine wife pls

Wtf is actually going on? Are the peepee tapes actually real? Or one of these birds is actually going to squawk?

Nice reading skills

Hillary is in office, just without the pantsuit. What Trump has done, is carry out Clinton/Deep state policies since he got in office, starting with choosing a cabinet of open borders libtards to run the country (Kelly, Masterbaterson, Neilson, Tillerson) Hillary might have chosen the same cabinet, they are all perfect neocons/libtards.

Angry american chad stationed in Georgia, thinking it was the state.

>t. low iq who can’t read between the lines

Trump went from man of the people to Hillary levels of Jew within a week. Sick of him

It would be more like comparing white Americans and Britbongs.
Ukrainians ARE Russians.

All countries and nationalities are social constructs. So both are wrong.

Ethnically, they are the same

ukrainians will destroye russian tanks just like kurds destroying turkish leopards in afrin. i expect hundreds of thousands of russians dying in donbass. russian army is useless

Putin literally just gave a speech saying that if any of their allies get hit itbwould be like hitting Russia.
Considering the aide Russia has given seperatists, i’d say we’re on that very road you’re denying.

I think Putin will follow Lenin's idea on dealing with ukraine,

Sup Forums is a social construct

>Ukrainians ARE Russians.

they might be ethnically and historically very similar but many ukrainians dont want to be ruled by moscow.

This is what you call imperial overreach

Putin is not gonna risk his country getting nuked for some neo-commie rebels in fucking Ukraine

God speed

retarded idea
hohols are not fit to fight for their own land, because they never had any
Ukraine is fakest nation ever, maybe even more fake than Belgium

>reddit spacing
>literally nazi-tier amirite my fellow nazis???
you understand 90% of this board agrees Hitler was strategically a moron and ruined white identity right? You are clearly a lebbitor that thought just comparing things to Nazism would give you good boy points here lmao. Also Georgians aren't white.

KEK,
nice meme

1. the rebels have more than 210 tanks
2. the ones the US are giving are probably shit anyways
3. the rebels in eastern ukraine also have anti-tank missiles
4. trump is just shuffling papers to make the few neocons left in congress think he is actually working

Ok shill you would clearly say this under Hillary. I hope Russia invades Ukraine and you say 4 d cheese.

He will with nato on his border. USA is literally talking about small mini nukes. WE ARE FUCKED

>Russia invades Ukraine
Which they wont

>He will with nato on his border. USA is literally talking about small mini nukes. WE ARE FUCKED
hi shareblue

I give it two weeks before the militias in the DNR get a hold of these missiles.

Ukrop soldiers are poor and corrupt and regularly sell their weapons to the enemy for cheap vodka and cigarettes.

What a steaming pile of shit... Look closely and maybe you can see Victoria Nuland handing out loaves of bread.

Long live Free Donbas!

>it's just the Jews "A" game..profiting from both sides.

>HE'S A RUSSIAN PUPPET