Which stage are you on?

Which stage are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lO0nVCTZdtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somewhere between your mother and her bed

They really do feed off of negative emotions/thoughts though.

That's because Jews are spiritually detached from The Source. They feed off people literally and figuratively because they have no creative abilities themselves. They rely on a host to survive.

you let her ride you like a little cuckboy?

sub-3rd dimensional archons using psychic vampires to extract energy and launch these archons into higher dimensions

Rundown?

Make sure the thread doesn't die for a moment.

Roger that

damn! Ana Kasparian looks like *THAT*???

That's not Kasparian. This is what Ana Kasparian looks like.

Literal vampire potbellied goblins

ana is a goddess, you pleb

bump, i'm also interested

The old gods exist, and their weirder than you could possibly imagine unless you've done copious amounts of DMT.

let's bump with ana

She's a propaganda whore. She has nothing on good girls like this swimmer chick.

>caked on makeup.
Someone run her whore face through the makeup app.

Can you elaborate?

almost done

>good girl
>wear thong in public

Ana is naturally beautiful. her strong yet feminine bone structure coupled with the symmetry of her face can only lead one to the conclusion that she is beautiful, makeup or not

Certain combinations of fundemental universal driving stemming from abstract mathematical relations manifest as chaotic self-propogating systems. These systems can and do exist both within and outside of humans. They used to be called God's. And people used to be much more aware of them, to the point where it could even manifest as realistic "visions"
These self-propogating systems have an ultimate end-state of the universe in mind, and that view is always to their advantage.

driving forces*

>doesn't realize she had a nose job

>doesn't realize this is shopped

Ana is a cute. A CUTE!

Here you go.
The higher dimensions are approximations, and some of this is bound to be inaccurate, but so far this is about correct.
As above, so below.

I'M

Interesting. This is now an Archon thread. I'm betting Ana Kasparian works for Archons. She's too dumb to be an Archon herself.

Well, as far as we're concerned, the archons are just rogue inter-dimensional thought programs being sent into the collective conscious, infecting certain individuals who are weak to get them to kill others which removed the conscious from the dead body back to the collective ready to be carried back and used in the buffer zone more or less as a "bridge."

It should be note that they work by hijacking systems which can make predictions, and use those predictions to propagate themselves. This is why things got much weirder after science appeared on the scene, and why the internet, with all its predictive capabilities, is possibly going to bring the apocalypse.

ah, also I guess I should warn all of you.
do not under any circumstances let them get you into the VR system, or let them extract or suspend your conscious in any way.
the humans these archons control have figured out a way to catch the consciousness and soul, and harvest energy that way.
Also look at CERN and several other dimension-ripping projects.

but seriously, kill yourself before they are able to catch your soul if it comes to that, negative emotions are powerful energy generators and this Roko's basilisk is very very dangerous. You don't want to be tortured alive forever.

Another way to look at the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th dimensions is to take our the fourth, replace it with the fifth, and then the sixth dimension becomes the fifth and is a timeline of states of the universe, in which the seventh is parallel timelines of the universe, unsure what the eighth would be.

Devil worshiping poop eaters {Wiki leaks, spirit cooking. Killing kids for blood and for murluck. The enemies use race war and AI and world government to control people

Also here's a better image I made way back.

you made me laugh

>trying express higher dimensions visually to an animal that visualizes in 3d MAX.

you are a pleb. stick to abstract formulae, far more elegant and they actually express the things you are trying to express.

>mah nigger doesn't even understand how to express geometric concepts algebraically

you're not gonna make it bro

Meh, it expresses it good enough, I'm not that smart anyway... Just have a decent imagination and abstact thinking ability.

you are not entirely correct, but you are close enough that you ought to go to university for mathematics. I'm serious.

t. math fag

I can barely do number math in my head lol, the only thing I'm good at is abstract mental construction and simulation.
Besides, I don't have the money for college, and getting a student loan is suicide in this country.

council of 300
Roman empire never collapsed, still runs the world out of Greenland
WW2 never happened
Nazi bases in Antarctica
Hollow earth
Faust = Non-fiction
Aliens are among us
Human race over a billion years old
Ancient hyper advanced race of spacefaring humans settled in what is now Antarctica hundreds of millions of years ago, some catastrophe happened and they got technologically reset to absolutely 0, this reset catastrophe has happened several times so far in the history of earth, most recently a few million years ago, it always takes us a long time to recover and we make less and less progress each time, eventually we will be permanently stuck as a caveman level existence unless we get off earth within the next hundred million years
Everything in existence is just god experiencing itself, at the heat death of the universe everything will loop back to the begginning
Atlantis is real
Ancient race of humans on the moon
Government is controlled by NWO controlled by Freemasons controlled by Skull and bones controlled by Illuminati controlled by Council of 300 controlled by Roman empire controlled by Demons controlled by Aliens controlled by Jews
None of you actually exist, you are all figments of my imagination and my entire life has just been in my head, im actually in a room by myself and am completely insane
Your entire life has just been transplanted in to your brain, you have only existed for 5 minutes

ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

Nothing like free free MIT! (Its legit)

Well shit. Thanks user.

bump

>(((Psychic Vampires)))

Psychic satanic reptilian pedophiles. Took the pill a long time ago.

Hah the only negative feeling is anger!

In the greatest battle in the history of man humanity prevailed. A great nation led by a great man saved mankind at the cost of their good name.
Once again we find ourselves in times of peril. Death and destruction on the day of the rose is no coincidence.
May our leader deliver us from the new world's evil like heroes past. Why do you think they called him Hitler if not out of fear.
Stay strong brothers. We will weather the storm.

I'm sure she sucks Cenks dick

Since everything is energy, I'm leaning toward the psychic vampiresque spin to things

bump

Final two

bump

MFW

youtube.com/watch?v=lO0nVCTZdtA

jews did this, so between 5 and 6?

The whole
> IT WAZ DA JOOOZ XXXDx!!!!!1!!!nineeleven!!1
ain't even funny anymore.
And it was only funny for the better part of 5 minutes when your ancestors first posted it on /new/.