One Piece

When will Carrot get her "The Ninth" chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Katakuri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In 10 chapters

It's likely she won't be officialized until the end of Wano

This
Maybe end of Whole cake arc if you're lucky but I'm not getting my "hopes" up.
It's kinda sad that I don't even care if she joins or not. She's not interesting, she's irrelevant, she barely has any impact on stuff that happens, she isn't even annoying enough for me to aknowledge she exists (like Rebecca or Momo), she's just, there, but I barely notice her even when she is. Like background noise. The kind you can easily sleep through.

How mad will Sup Forums be when Luffy beats a man will a billion plus bounty on his own?

One Piece threads gave me autism.

Luffy will ask her to join when he gets back

This desu

You can't catch autism. You were always an autist. Sorry user.

We won't cause he will not defeat Katakuri in this arc. He will lose badly or run, one of these two. Defeating Katakuri would require an asspull hacky powerup like awakening or gear 5, and its too early for either of those asspulls just yet.

Pudding will be nakama, Carrot will be nakama after Wano

>Needs awakening to beat a guy made of rice paste.

He'll win. He's already cut off his own escape route so there's no fleeing

She wont and carrotfags are setting themselves up for a collosal BTFO

>future seeing man gets outsmarted by a literal retard into the mirror
Is he even supposed to be impressive?

>outsmarted
Do you actually think he didn't allow this to happen? Katakuri's objective was never to stop or kill the Strawhats, it was to kill Luffy. If Luffy is gonna corner himself of his own in the mirror world to fight him and the 10 thousands soldiers in the Mirror world, then that's fine with him. Why should he resist?

>h-heh..I was merely pretending
Katakuri was literally screaming about his objective being to never let the Strawhats sail.

No that's wrong. I'm not even autistic if I'm don't go in One Piece threads for a few days. But once here the autism grows exponentially.

I think if anyone is joining the crew officially, it'll be after Wano.

Wano's basically the end of this whole first New World saga. Everything after Fishman Island has been leading to Wano, with WCI being kinda a detour that took way too long.

After they finish up in Wano, a ton of shit will have probably changed. Momo will be basically the new shogun, Zou probably showed up there during the war meaning the Minks are there for Carrot to go back to if she decides on that, the Marines will likely have someone sent over there to deal with all the crazy shit, etc.
And that would be the place for bounties to shoot up, possibly getting Carrot and/or Jinbe tied to the Strawhats, which would lead to them officially joining like it did with Franky.

Their bounties could MAYBE go up from the WCI shenanigans since the news guy was there, but I doubt it.
They did give a Yonko the finger, but they didn't really do anything that the government would be wanting to raise the bounty on just yet.

Because Big Mom was right next to them and the end result would be the same if she kills everyone on board. But he didn't know about the coup de burst and realized too late they would escape so going along with Luffy's keikakku was the next best thing. It's more avantageous for him to be in the mirror world with Luffy and 10000 soldiers of Big Mom than to remain on the ship alone in the middle of the sea with half the SHs teaming up against him.

Jinbe would officially join after this if he survives because he has no other reason to stick until wano

The bounties would rise because what the Strawhats accomplished would prove them to bd more difficult to apprehend than what the current bounty indicates

>Character has power of foresight
>Mainly used to forsee his own uselessness

Friendly reminder this little shit here is the actual traitor.

>exhibit B

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Says the one that unironically thinks that pic related is the same deal of Rebecca wanting to live in peace with her father

Is he one of the three calamities?

Lol what calm down carrotfag more than user dislikes your precious rabbit

Can't wait for Carrot to become irrelevant so that all the fucking furries leave.

>I brought an hours worth of provisions
She's leaving after WCI. She literally drags the crew down as seen in the latest chap.

Heres the rub. Carrotfriends are shitposting. So the idea that she joins is nothing but hapless memes attempting to annoy. So sorry carrot. she doesn't deserve such a poor fanbase.

explain

Not joining. Vivi is.
X stands for 10 and Oda is Goda.

There's at least 3 years until she joins after Wano friend :^)

Plenty.
First of all:
You have to remember a few things plenty overlooked.
Jack KNEW Raizou was on Zou but the important is part that is he only knew he was there.
Jack arrived specifically due to this knowledge but he had no clue of his whereabouts.
We know for a fact that Raizou was in this hidden room but Jack didn't.
In other words, the traitor didn't know that information.

Likewise, it also means that this traitor MUST have seen Raizou on Zou outside the hidden room.

Do you remember when we first me Bariete?
He went: "Etetetete".
Kanjuro confirmed it's the sound Raizou makes when he runs, in other words, Bariete had that knowledge cause he must have seen Raizou.
And he also speaks in this "de gozaru" manner.

And what is his job in Zou?
Gatekeeper. He would be the one person to see him.

Carrot also proved he can be bought when she bribed him for silence.

And image related is Bariete reporting the Samurai arriving and sayings its bad.
Most likely he actually reported to Jack.

i dont see oda making carrot and pudding nakamas

the crew is too big right now with jinbe

Jinbe is not THAT fat

Carrot is legitimately going to be a permanent nakama. I can always tell when someone is gonna join the crew.
I laughed at Money Rebecca and Shirahoshifags.
But Carrot is joining.

Vivi would die even from fodder attacks in new world, so no.

Five star post user, Bariette is the traitor. How do you know there's only one traitor though?

So would Usopp.

Probably traitor is this mofo, from hawkins crew who now works for Kaidou. He's also a mink.

Year of Jinbe's death

Unlikely. Jack's attack on Zou started before Kaido crashed Kid's base. Unless Hawkins was already in cahoots with Kaido.

>10 thousands soldiers
You mean 10 thousand jobbers. Katakuri already warned them that Luffy would fuck them up with his Conquoror's Haki if they had fought on the ship.

I too considered Kaidou took his vivre card but if I remember right then Jack attacked before they encountered Kaidou.

Well, Neko confirms the guardians are protecting the poneglyph.
So they knew where Raizou would be so it can't be them.
Inu knows about it too.

And this is Bariete right after seeing Jack get best by Zounisha.
If anything it looks he is in disbelief that Jack lost but more like not that it easy but him losing.

Forgot pic. Sorry.
Scuse the shit source.

>bottom right panel
Zou is full of great things, both big and little.

Magellan vs Reiju who win?

Reiju succ Magellan

Wow, 3 years of fapping to a rabbit for you then.

Toilet King. Venom Demon is like corrosive acid, I don't think Reiju could absorb/resist that.

Nice

Is Magellan admiral level?

I'm looking forward to it

Honestly it wouldn't be that weird if Cracker were stronger than Katakuri, what with people probably not seeing the clones or cracking his armor. The thing against it though is that people would probably be a lot more wary about it.

>yfw traitor is no one and Oden had a vibre card to Zou all along and Kaidou stole it.

Well it's not like he could do anything, He probably saw Luffy would Elephant gun him, so he braced for that. Then he saw that Luffy would grab him but he was already clashing with the elephant gun. Then he saw Luffy would drag him into the mirror world, but he was already caught so he struggled against Luffy, but Luffy was holding Brûlée so he managed.
Not like it matters to him anyway, Luffy's crew is still surrounded by his ships and BM as far as he knows.

Except Usopp has already taken an army of fodder at FI and PH.

Reiju sucks him dry

If they were on land, is there any SH that wouldn't be able to beat regular Hody? Are there any that'd be outclassed by boosted Hody but not regular?

>yfw next chapter offscreens Luffy v Katakuri and instead focuses on crappy, unfunny shenaningans with the rest of the SH crew escaping via their Coup De Asspull

Extended information on Coup De Asspull and why it proves Oda is a hack:

>Big Meme apparently not strong enough vs oversized cola bottle explosions
>Katakuri not stuffing the Sunny's ass with mochi
>Suddenly they know how to operate it without Franky aorund

Way to go, Hackda. Bravo.

You forgot
>One Piece will be on break next week

Nami, Robin and Ussop would lose to regular Hody. Jimbe, Brook and Chopper would lose to buffed Hody.

>Big Meme apparently not strong enough vs oversized cola bottle explosions.
She had her mouth open and got blasted right inside her mouth. she was only barely holding the sunny.

>Katakuri not stuffing the Sunny's ass with mochi
You mean like his brother already did/was doing?

>Suddenly they know how to operate it without Franky around
>suddenly

Autistic people don't know they're autistic.
That's why they're autistic.

>>Suddenly
Hang yourself, Spee D. Reader.

So spoilers tonight?. Or we have to wait until the chink scans like last week?

We know.

Remember Bariete said to Wanda about Carrot:
>it's not like she meant to betray you!
He was projecting.

So what about the spoilers?
From now we won't get any, and we will get only the chapter at Thursday?

Dope, id believe it, haven't seen this brought up before.

Give it time. Some mook will find an opportunity. It's shonen about freedom. Its fans will fight the good fight!

>It's a shonen about freedom. Its fans will fight the good fight!
Deep

>deep
Wouldve been better had I got digits but oh well

>projecting
You mean protecting. Protecting the fact that Carrot is
>panel zooms to close up
the traitor.

goddamn, i really hope that the new chapter is about the fight instead of sanji's shitty subplot

next chapter mom kills perospero and katakuri teams up with luffy to get beat by mom, calling it now

I hope the new chapter off screens the fight and focuses on all the details of Sanji's cake baking.

The only possible flaw in this is that de gosaru is most likely just a play on de gozaru. Oda could have possibly just had him use de gosaru because he's a monkey (saru).

gOda

Jimbe wouldn't

>Charlotte

>Spee D.

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Katakuri

>mother referring to son by last name

>true

ill fix it

>stronger than big meme
>stronger than shanks
>can one-shot aokiji
>kizaru gives up against him unless he can get in a cheap shot
>universally loved and everyone wants to find him
>has an amazing backstory we've not heard about yet, but eventually will
>is going to team up with luffy and law in the final arc as confirmed in a fan's rendition of that arc
>when the group talked about him in zou, luffy pretended he forgot who he was (banter)
>has a personal army of 100,000 based new world pirates
>best buds with the strongest man in the world and the pirate king's son
>as powerful as kaido or blackbeard or akainu

is there anything he CANT do

Save Ace

I don't like Carrot but this is honestly the dumbest argument. Luffy was even less prepared than she was when he went to the sea.

It must be sad to be a Marcofag

Defeat Blackbeard

Sanji shouldn't even be making a cake to begin with. Everything in this arc after the Tamatebako exploded was a mistake.

>another chapter
>no SaPu
Oda pls

carrot is not for lewd

Not getting ass raped by Blackbeard

Spoiler when?

Should be here in about 5 minutes.

Does having Miyuki Sawashiro as Pudding's voice make her the best girl automatically?