The cold war has resumed under an egomaniac. Will you accept the responsibility when the world is ruined?

The cold war has resumed under an egomaniac. Will you accept the responsibility when the world is ruined?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/the-flying-crowbar-the-insane-doomsday-weapon-america-1435286216
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_gap
youtube.com/watch?v=U85I2q0byCY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Demotards resumed the cold war by making up retarded Russian BS to try to cover for Hillary's loss.

I will accept the responsibility of creating hundreds of new rape babies from the ensuing losers of this coming war.

Fuck off, shill. There's no cold war bullshit going on. It's the equivalent of two bored, old rivals busting each others balls over relatively trivial matters.

whatever you say doc

Yeah, cause you know shit about the complexities of geopolitiks. Everybody listen to this guy, hes a fucking expert on foreign relations!

funny how everyone here is an expert

Your obvious hyperbole completely discredits you, so they may as well listen to me since I don't sound like a hysterical cunt.

Is that CP?

Those women will fare well in my harem under sharia law.

no tits or vagene. one on the right might be underage

Whats worth saving in this world beyond cold, hard knowledge? I figure a couple hundred to a few thousand megadeaths will sort this fuckfest of a society out.

Please, start with Toronto.

argument tips from the rhetorical master. thank you so much. please, tell me how I can more effectively spread my ill informed opinion, I need to do so because im feeling very insecure.

Relations between the US and Russia improved for decades.
Then Hillary and Obama hit the reset button.

Nope. Don’t blame me. I voted for Hillary. Fuck Putin too.

youre going to die and so is everyone else except trump, the rothschilds and zuckerberg. all of humanity for the leeches.

>unironic autism

You’re the one who made the fucking thread.

The ones that will be hit the hardest will be the urban areas full of collectivists, as long as the majority of you faggots end up getting annihilated, it'll definitely be worth destroying the current state of civilization over.

The world was ruined already. That egomaniac is our last desperate stab at dragging it back from the abyss. After him, the deluge.

yeah, you will die, fine by me
meanwhile the ones who are truly safe watch from their towers

It's the Trump retards don't blame republicans, the rest of us have a fucking spine and wouldn't let kgb niggers turn this country against itself. I guess it's basically the Donald and this shit echo chamber at this point holding out

For the girls? Sure

how lame. youre fine with your life being meaningless? wait, why am I here. Reminder that posting in this thread guarantees your annihilation in nuclear holocaust.

>youre going to die and so is everyone else except trump, the rothschilds and zuckerberg. all of humanity for the leeches
Doesnt know how a nuclear war works.

Tell em what YOU think will happen when the US and Russia launch off the ~1300 strategic nuclear weapons each that they have available?

>making up retarded Russian

The Screwdriver is an INF treaty violating cruise missile that has been under development for years now. This morning putin just announced a new nuclear slamjet and made completely public the existence of status-6.

In case you are unaware of status-6, it's an unmanned underwater drone with a nuclear warhead intended to create radioactive tsunamis. This shit has nothing to do with the hacking bullshit and everything to do with real nuclear war.

LMAO. The elite are one of the primary targets, in the context of two countries targeting one another in a nuclear exchange. The government you like hiding behind would be one of the first structures to get wiped out.

Show your flag Canada, there is no honor in a coward

it's already ruined. nothing worth saving. i live next to a first strike target, so i'll be dead before i know what happened. thus i dont care.

i dont know, but i can promise you we will die if that ever happens

Burgerbro, you might be right on it being a nuLeaf. Real leafs want to quench our bloodlust just as hard as you do.

the world was already ruined. checkmate bitch and sage.

so, because youre at a higher risk of being vaporized, you dont care that were inching closer to insanity?

the world is ruined by people giving up

>
In case you are unaware of status-6, it's an unmanned underwater drone with a nuclear warhead intended to create radioactive tsunamis. This shit has nothing to do with the hacking bullshit and everything to do with real nuclear war.

except it doesnt. its yet more ongonig escalation of the jewish American media and their sick obsession with Russia and saturating the minds of jewish media consumers with Russian omnipotence narrative

>pic related

Project pluto:
jalopnik.com/the-flying-crowbar-the-insane-doomsday-weapon-america-1435286216

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto

insane nuclear weapons that would never actually be used have been a FIXTURE of boomer Russian propaganda since 1950. The US and Russia have FOREVER been in an arms race, both real and imagined creating fantasy doomsday weapons

at the end, this WILL ALWAYS BE TRUE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_gap

We've been full blown insane for this entire century. We aren't inching anywhere, and no I don't care if the world is nuked. I'll be dead and won't notice.

lets watch dr. strangelove

the world is better off nuked into oblivion and returned to nature than handed over to deranged savages

feel free to blame me personally if it happens, ill take full responsibility

goddam you depressing loser.

Its actually paltry compared to the 1980's. 2600 strategic warheads would decimate the LARGE population centers and knock out key infrastructure.

Imagine the 62,000 Strategic nuclear weapons that were available to NATO and the USSR in 1985. That would have destroyed the major players in Europe/North America and the Warsaw Pact and collateral killed the minor ones around them. Oceania, most of Asia, Africa and South America would be untouched despite the nuclear deluge.

Now calm your tits man, just live in a city with a pop of

>radioactive tsunamis
>a few pounds of fissile material dissolved in a quadrillion gallons of sea water is going to "contaminate" anything

I see our (((holistic medicine))) must be at work. It gets more dangerous the less there is, but only if the Russians give it the magic shake.

you notice only shit. you fail to see the beauty all around you. its still there, and we can save it. if you give up it all falls apart.
dude, it could take generations for the world to rebalance after that kind of decimation.it will start with bi population centers, or strategic locations, but it will end in obliteration. why cant we just stop it? why does everyone just want destruction?

>Except it doesnt. its yet more ongonig escalation of the jewish American media

You can't blame the Americans for this, don't be retarded. Putin literally said in his speech today that the intent of the new missiles was to punch through American defeneses and threaten mainland North America.

I do agree that nuclear slamjets are fucking retarded though.

> The warhead shown in the leaked figure is a cylinder 1.5 meters in diameter by 4 meters in length, giving a volume of 7 cubic meters. Comparing this to the volumes of other large thermonuclear bombs — the 1961 Soviet-era Tsar Bomba itself measured eight meters long by 2.1 meters in diameter — indicates that the yield is at least several tens of megatons

I mean write it off as a homeopathic, but this weapon is a real threat. Strapping nukes to drones is a new precednt.

What's op talking about? Can i get a rundown?

Breh, these are Fusion warheads; radioactive contaminents are pretty low in them. Do you honestly think that it takes 1 nuke to flatten new york for example? It takes upwards of 2 dozen to flatten a major city completely.

Im well aware of the ramifications of a nuclear war, the power balance of the world will be completely upended for China or India or maybe even fucking Japan to take. Its almost like having 5-10% of humanity die in 24 hours followed by another 10-20% due to food aid stopping along with the complete destruction of national infrastructure might have an adverse effect on the species.

What Im saying is that we will not all die. We will have to rebuild but it is well within our species realm of capability.

Final note: In a nuclear war, not everyone starts hitting the button like a bunch of hyenas at everything, (ie: US/Russia nuclear slapfight doesnt knock out Hongkong or Rio. Definitely not enough warheads to spare for that nonsense)

Now stop being a negative Nancy, be aware of potential calamity and prepare accordingly. Be a real man, be a tenacious man that can and will ride out the destruction of the society that bore him.

OP is shitting his pants because he thinks the US and Russia slinging the ~2300 strategic weapons they have between them will completely eradicate humanity.

I had a chuckle too Rooskie bro; share some vodka for some whiskey?

There's been a slow buildup for the last 5~ years towards a new nuclear arms race between the US and Russia. Both sides are now showing active production of new nuclear weapons.

I will impregnate the girl on the left, then the one on the right.

im trying to make people think about being so violent, because this anger that they project eventually comes back to them

>Breh, these are Fusion warheads; radioactive contaminents are pretty low in them. Do you honestly think that it takes 1 nuke to flatten new york for example? It takes upwards of 2 dozen to flatten a major city completely.

I remember reading somewhere about a battle plan for an exchange that was leaked at one point. I think it was from the American side and even relatively inconsequential cities had stupid amounts of warheads getting spammed on them. Single military bases getting like 2 or 3 dropped on them. Russia spamming 30-40 nukes on New York isnt a impossibility.

why do we have to give nuclear power to such terrible people?

You cant make humans not be violent man, its in our nature. We will fight the next over tribe/nation/alliance until there is an external threat, causing us to band together. Thats the only way to stop us from killing each other. So in the meantime, accelerate weapons development so when we finally meet some ayys, we have the tools, will and drive to unite and murderfuck the first sentient species besides us into extinction.

Thats what I love about being human man, the seething emotion that writhes within us all. Be it the prim and proper pretty girl or a tier 1 operator, we all have that same urge to fight and kill. The main difference is how familiar each person is with that state and how well they can hone themselves into matching this spear from the soul.

We are War, the blessed and cursed children of Apollyon; we are so intertwined with war our species cant even pull off peace for more than a consecutive decade in our entire existence.

Embrace what you are, there is no shame in it.

Russia resumed the cold war by hacking the US elections

>Demotards resumed the cold war
Trump did by attacking and killing Russians.

Fpbp
>the sheer incoherence of the progressive narrative
I bet it's driving progs nuts. Which is great since you're already unstable. Let's hope the suicide rate spikes soon.

They are the only ones willing to use it; they all know this and gesture as all tribe leaders do. They exist in a permanent state of war these leaders, a permanent state of war is all that keeps them in check. Normal people cannot handle those conditions.

State of war: Nothing holds these leaders in a state of awe or disparages them from killing hundreds of millions beyond their own destruction, (or removal of power, which is the same for these men).

>when the world is ruined?
I cant wait

...including you

>Will you accept the responsibility for saving the world?
Yes sir! It was NOT her turn

>I need to do so because im feeling very insecure.
truth/thread

I'm old enough to have been through the cold war and grew up with the nuclear threat.
It was the "IT'S HAPPENING" of our time.
Now it's just a tired meme

As I look at the absolute state of the world....fucking nuke it. Nuke it all. I just hope a missile lands directly on me so I don't die slowly of radiation poison.

If you are near a strike, your flesh will be vaporized before your bones can hit the ground.
You would not even realize it happened. No time for the signals to make it to the brain to get a response.
It would be faster than turning off a light

ok. so everything becomes nothing, and what why? so someone else can stay in power and lord over a nation of slaves? thats completley wrong, noone should be able to sacrifice innocent people for lust.

(You), the theme vid
youtube.com/watch?v=U85I2q0byCY

maybe we really do need to die

but its still happening, is it that we have always been at war with oceania, or are we slowly moving towards war?

It never happened.
Just like all the "ITS HAPPENING" posts, it's just hype.

No, our story does not end on Earth

>implying the Aussie won't just be China's rape hole
enjoy the chink dick kangaroo

OP is a faggot that loves little boys and wants all of us to die for his shame

JUST KILL YOURSELF STUPID, DO IT NOW, DO A BACKFLIP FAGGOT