Whites look better with a little gook in them

Slavic women are proof of this. Slavic women are generally better looking on average than most women. Its all in the eyes.

Do you agree with this assertion? You dont have to but deep down you know its true. Whites look better with exotic eyes, the kind you seen in korean and japanese hotties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pPbvrThh0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lWDWVDu01P0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2253976/
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slide thread

Sage

some fingolian who didnt get so lucky. Pic related.

I mean this girls have a bit of acne and maybe aren't 10s but I don't see anything wrong with them. The look healthy and fun to be around.

Not even slavic women can compare to the true queens of the earth.

Those legs look like she put fucking balloons in them and pumped them up with helium. If she walked outside she would start floating.

t-thicc...

Its just genetics.

The average slav dude has a face like a bag full of smashed crabs so it evens out I guess.

I don't think so, she looks off to me.

The Gods are going to come back and slay anyone who has grey alien (gook) DNA.

You have a wealth of options to choose for your OP and you went with this? Be completely honest OP, in order of importance it's the tits, the DSLs and then the eyes for you.

Shes just one example. Even your drumpf chose a slav. Let me show you the power of slavic women. While your western white women were learning how to use tinder. Slavic women were mastering the art of seduction.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pPbvrThh0Q

NAZBOL THREAD?

PAY ME DUGIN I POSTED!!!!!

Its just khoisan DNA. Albinism, being a deficieny disease, straightened their hair. Due to a missing protein. Albinism is how you got here too.

Its the only one I already had saved to my comp. Maya is russian eksimo, top tier white phenotype.

Stay away from our Asian women you inbred swine

Whole world is my oyster. Theres a reason kings had Harems.

>muh albinism
The albinism "theory" doesn't explain cranial of facial features differences. Chief to mention, concerning the picture you chose to post, albinism doesn't address the difference in nose features.

>mastering the whore olympics

no thanks

Save your race instead of trying to throw your genes away you degenerate cuck

Yes it does, you cant even explain them. But I can. Cranial structure phenotypes are largely BULLSHIT. Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloiid. Its all bullshit.

Theres no such thing as race. PEople have bred for aesthetics for thousands of years. To say anyone with a aesthic face is "caucasoid" is nothing more than a power grab.

The truth is your ancestors who were albinos ventured north facing ostracization as the heat of the sun. There they became locked in ice. Without fire, as cave monkeys. The only survivors, were those with narrow noses as to heat up the cold air, thin lips as to not get frost bite on them. Its called Natural selection when certain traits pass a filter.

Youre not some different species. Your just an extension of the same bipedal great ape that learned to walk thousands of years ago after ingesting the magic mushroom and expanding his consciousness.

To this day, you are still a bipedal great ape, just disillusioned by a natural phenomena that affects all living creatures. Blinded by your own vanity like Narcissus. You cant see the truth. Theres not enough room for the truth and your pride(hubris) to sit in the same room.

You live in the matrix my simian brother, an artificial world. Free your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

hey, albinoposter is back
let's see a webm of your dancing skills

I dont believe in race.

Ofc they are whores, they are white women. You live in the great nations controlled by Satan.

Nah id rather hear about your valentines day and how you spent it alone because youre a loser and nobody could ever love someone as pathetic and ugly as you.

please user, i have waited so long to see your dancing
i just want to be jealous of how cool you are

This is why noone cares youre going extinct

he's not wh*te

MY dancing is cool, probably why I have a white gf and you don't. How pathetic that you cant even achieve your birthright.

webm pls

Melanism is a disease too. Apes are White behind their fur. Niggers are just apes with melanism. See how easy and boring an argument like that is?

These women you are talking about are not Slavic women you god damn mong.
They are TATARS, Turanid People, Turkic People.
They live in Russia , Crimea, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Hungary, Finland, Germany (small numbers), Belarussia.
They are descendants of Tatars who conquered Russia for 300 years.
The Golden Horde was Turanid not Mongolian chink gook scum.
Many Turkic Tribes were described as being tall, fair-skinned with blonde hair, but they had those Asiatic eyes .
Pic related
The Oghuz Turks who conquered Constantinople and later became the Ottomans were also Turanid but got assimilated into the White Gene Pool of Anatolia and the Balkans within two generations

Okay, go ahead and show me an example of a white person with melaninsm, looking like a black man.

Your mom filed for divorce because she didnt love you.

Its just gook eyes mate, no reason for the fancy titles.

how much do your parents earn per year?

A lot they are both doctors.

This is how niggers developed. All niggers are deficient White people with melanism. All apes have pale skin under their fur. And they have straight hair like White folk. Niggers are just deformed apes.

>Y-you ape
t. some deficient and diseased bipedal great ape still covered in hair.

Straight hair comes from a missing protein, a side affect of albinism, coming from the latin word albus. Literally meaning white. Top left david duke.

White people are the original men. This is evident from the fact that all apes have straight hair and pale skin. Niggers are just deformed white people with melanism, who have smaller pores and consequently smell like shit.

So all apes have pale skin and albinism? Doesn't that make niggers the evolutionary exception, the so-called defect?

Dropping another red-pill
The Turkic/Turanid Race was created when Iranic Aryan Tocharians who lived in Western China in the Tarim Basin mixed and assimilated with local Finno-Ugric and Altai-Uralic Tribes.
You faggots have heard of the Tocharian mummies they found in the Tarim Basin of China right?
These mummies were almost 5,000 years old.
Well they mixed with the people i mentioned above and created Turkic people.

Sure they are buddy. Thats why you have a black/brown birthmark. Thats called checkmate. Now make your excuses my new monkey friend. You got nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWDWVDu01P0

Not all slavs have gook in them you dumb americunt

Well being that youre too dumb and uneducated to debate, I doubt you even passed college. I can see that your just afraid so im gonna stop scaring you. Just one more time.

Stfu stupid nigger with your WE WUZZ afrocentric yakub nation of islam bulshit.
Albanism appears in all races and in the animal kingdom.
I guess an albino lion descends from wypipow amirite?
HURR DURR
fucking kek niggers are stupid af
Go back to larping as a Wakandian faggot

Hmm yes, whites did originate from the middle east. They are Semitics who migrated.

You're point means nothing. Are you actually a nigger? Because that's an 85 IQ argument if I ever heard one.

coalburning whore

It's literally you nigger's same argument thrown back at (you)

I tend to agree.

Im not even black. youre just mad. And lonely I assume. Thats why you were alone on valentines day correct?

heh, nothing personal kid. I know how you got here.

Im not even black. You sound sexually frustrated, lonely, and poor. Get an education hillbilly or eurotrash, whatever the fuck you are.

Caucasians =/= Semites you nigger
Why do you keep posting Albino poo in loo's ?

Caucasions = big lie
Larping semetic monkeys WE WUZ SPACE ALIENZ N SHIET. TALL WHITE NORDICS BRAH

laughable. Worse than YAKUB afrocentrism larp. Who is your biblical Jacob btw.

not really I was with my big tidied wyt qts taking her around the town and holding hands
I actually have a gf unlike you lefty emasculated soyboy pussies.
These leftist women love Fascist men, that's why they go with the BWC and leave you pussy beta males looking like good cucks.

Only the lucky ones.

> facts are not true cracker
> WE WUZZ SPACE GUDS AND WE KRETED YUH CAVE MENZ !!
fucking kek

Nice try but everyone knows this is the best you incel losers can get. society ostracized you cucks to live out here in shame, in your safe space containment board.

>Your ancestor.

Slavs are the ones with East Asian blood. You don't need to worry about us, we have our own genes from this region.

> implying we are mega pede t_D faggots
kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You're in the wrong site commieKEK

Oh right, this is you.

My bad I forgot your a retarded alcoholic slav

> my ancestor

>Your ancestor

not really
There are still pure slavs in Eastern Europe
The one's that you could say have "Asiatic" dna are Tatars.
But even then, if this makes Tatars Asiatic then Finns are also Asiatic since they come from Finno-Ugric People.
There are two types of Asians
Western Caucasoid Asians and Eastern Mongoloid Gook Chink Asians.

> a movie actor

A (((Neo-Nazi))) stooge

poor albino children

oh wow, you really got me
fuck wypipow and fuck trump amirite ?!!

Haha but your gf is fat with a double chin.

East Slavs have East Asian proper, we don't. Finno-Ugric is a language group and words can't be Asiatic.

stop with the "slavics are part asian" meme, it literally fucking makes no sense
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2253976/

The average ethnic Russian has 0.0% mongoloid genetics, it's only in eastern Russia (asia) will you find ethnic groups that live in Russia with asian admixture, which is no surprise at all.

Also even considering that, Russians are not the only slavs, Polish people have no mongoloid or Asiatic admixture at all either.
>polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html

These facts and research can only point to the tartar yoke indeed being mostly propaganda or else you would at least find asiatic admixture in the 10th percentile, but you would be hard pressed to find any at all in the average Ethnic Russian man. Not even a drop. Russians cluster closely to other western Europeans, pic related. But remember these other western countries are inviting Mohamed to fuck their wives while every major city in Russia is 93% white and rising.

I hear a woman's shaming tactics. Either a cunt or an estrogenated soy boy with bitch tits.

nope

shes fucking hideous

>he doesn't know how it is to have a woman with big eyes look at him

Hi albinoposter