Poland

What goes on in north eastern Poland? (Warminsko-Mazurskie and Podlaskie)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/US/PL
youtu.be/6HuG7g8VixQ
youtu.be/3BxIk9joMcA
youtu.be/BNNvs2z-FSY
youtube.com/watch?v=QatPfUQnREg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lakes, forests, agriculture, people migrate away from there. Those regions are just badly situated. They're great for leisure though

Would you trade those two regions for Lviv?

Hmm. I'd trade Warminsko-Mazurskie for Lwów, because Lwów after all used to be a big and important city, more impressive than Cracow. But only Lwów, because Western Ukraine is badly developed as well, economic activity is concentrated in Eastern Ukraine

Interesting. In any case, where would you suggest a foreigner on holiday to visit in Poland? I would like to visit Krakow, some other cities and nature area.

Ughhh. First off, whatever exists in Eastern Europe exists also in Western Europe but to a bigger degree, so visiting Eastern Europe generally makes little sense imo

As for Poland you can visit Kraków, then Łazienki Park in Warsaw, which imo is the best place there. As for nature, then in the South you have mountains and on the border with Belarus we have primeval forest with european bisons

I have been to the west many time i'd like to visit Poland

Wow

what

What are the job prospects in Poland for a Burger who would like to move to Poland? I'm white and I can also make golumpkis.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/US/PL

>Kaliningrad, Russia

What happens there?

I heard that it is the Detroit of Europe. In any case I think Lithuania should own it because it is Baltic land prior to being Germanized.

Nothing much. People with different accents mostly.

Let me ask you the same question. Would you trade those two regions for Lwow?

You don't get to live in Eastern Europe for economic reasons. The lifestyle here must be unimaginable for people from the West

does poland have strong sub-national identities?

yeah, Silesians and other scum

No. Nobody wants more Ukrainians in our borders.

Not strong, but there are some subnational elements. Silesia.

Isn't Silesia the "best" part of Poland?

I mean theoretically if you could replace the Ukrainians with Poles

if you like coal and subhumans, sure

Not as strong as in Spain or Germany. Differences in language are almost non existent

XD is it that bad? Is there any Pro-German sentiment in western Poland like in Pomerania or has that been eradicated?

Not worth it probably, but I would consider it if you magically could replace them. The only worth regions in Ukraine are with access to the sea.

Best part of Poland = Greater Poland (the one with Poznan) + Little Poland (with Krakow). The former is a role model in economy and labour ethos, the latter is an intellectual center and spiritual too

North west no idea but I would bet some is. South west no way.

theres no pro-anything in Poland we can only be contrarian to any given thing

I flew helicopters on a contract in Poland. The people there hated Americans. Dunno if that's changed by now or not.

>The people there hated Americans.

Americans are welcome. British scum are hated in most parts.

Nothing, it is rightful lithuanian clay

Lol coincidentally I was thinking this. I think Lithuania Should do the following
1. Take Kaliningrad
2. Take Warminsko-Mazurskie (the land under it) to complete Prussia
3. Take Podlaskie to make Borders look nice
4. Split Belarus with Russia
How this would happen I don't know but it would be cool.
For compensation Poland would get Lwow because fuck Ukraine

All that with the mighty Lithuanian army with 0 tanks and no fighter jets

It would not be from physical conquest it would be a redrawing of Europe

What? What if people who live there don't agree? Wtf is a redrawing? Is it one of these retard "post your imaginary europe" threads?

Yes.

>Warm-Maz
germs visiting their forefather lands to see white people
>Podlaskie
bears, moonshine, fistfights
don't come here

>Take Podlaskie
fight me Vytautas, I will gut you like a pig

Polebros what is the border with the bit of Russia like?
Can you just walk across it?
Do they have barbed wire and minefields?
Are the Russians who live there good neighbours or do you guys not get along?

just looking at the unemployment I can tell this is some bullshit data. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but guess what, people live here and are happy, and most of them wouldn't like to move anywhere else. So it is possible to live here and be happy, but you have to have different expectations from life.

I am in Olsztyn now, about 1h drive away from the border
you cannot just walk across it, you have to have papers and cross border legally or risk angering russians
as far as I know there are no minefields, but there is barbed wire, that is border, it is normal
Russians are not bad, they buy washing machines and tech in Poland and we buy their cigarettes, gas and other stuff
no real quarrels

>podlaskie
I have got you covered

youtu.be/6HuG7g8VixQ

youtu.be/3BxIk9joMcA

youtu.be/BNNvs2z-FSY

>Kononowicz
I prefer him being most known Białostoczanin over that globalist kike zamenhoff

And I think you should shoot yourself in your fucking head with caliber 128mm

czy to jest nowa gwara mieszana czy jakis dialekt białostokszczyny?

youtube.com/watch?v=QatPfUQnREg

białostoczyzny
raczej dialekt, ale może nawet to za dużo powiedziane

this
also
fuck off we're full

Warmińsko- Mazurskie - Lakes, forests, swamps and a bunch of small towns in between. Good holiday spot in summer if you like to relax by the nature. Winters harsh and boring. Poverty and unemployment.

Podlaskie - Very flat, almost exclusively farmlands. Mostly old people live there, their kids emigrated to biger cities or to other countries. Beautifull late spring and early summer thanks to flowers blooming on the fields pic rel.