Magi is ending in 4 chapters

According to Ohtaka´s backstage.
Say whatever you want, it was a fun ride to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zl86A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck Morgiana.

Let's hope the threads are alive.

Morgiana better hook up with blondie.

I stopped caring long ago.

Did they finally remove Sinbad and David?

>I stopped caring long ago.
Then why are you posting?

Sinbad turned "good" (he was never evil, better said, he stopped being a bitch): David is final boss and he is having a talk/fight with Aladdin.

Well, shit

I stopped following Magi when they started that huge flashback arc and it didn't feel even remotely close to ever wrapping up, is this actually going to be a decent ending or did it get canceled and they are just hastily stitching together a conclusion or something?

Who knows? I just hope we get to see the fucking wedding.

This is the only thing I'm reading for at this point.

Only 4? That's a shame. No time for any epilogue. A weekly series would need a two chapter epilogue for a decent wrap-up.

Good riddance, I say. This manga stopped being good a long time ago.

Please tell me we'll get to see the wedding. I've been waiting for over a year now.

Where the fuck have you been this whole last arc?

Magi was great during that magic school arc (Mogamett was easily one of the best written antagonists I've seen in anime/manga), but that huge ass flashback about another world was a mistake. After it, I just stopped caring.

They've been engaged for ages.

Ending arc is really fucking awful. It's like Ohtaka had no idea about what to do with Sinbad. That fucker really killed the manga.
Too bad because the chapters about Alibaba's return were good and I thought it was setting up something great.

I'm actually enjoying the latest chapters with the towers and whatever but the ones dealing with Sinbad's bullshit in the palace were so boring.

Did we ever see naked boys outside of Sinba's spin-off? I swear this manga is a buffet for bisexuals.

Back the fuck off, Morgiana is mine.

Will Shounen Sunday survive?

I think it's been over a year since a Magi thread reached bump limit.

Last ones I remember hitting bump limit were the shipping anal devastation ones.

>I swear this manga is a buffet for bisexuals.

Damn right it is. I think except the purposefully ugly characters id fuck anyone from this series.

Any translation for this?

Will we get an epilogue?

Who doesn't?

not that i know of

im thinking 3 chapters to beat david/solve god bullshit and 1 of epilogue

I honestly loved it, but the Alma Torran arc and everything after the last timeskip was really rushed. Still a 9/10 in my book.

Its kinda hard to say if it was rushed or the pacing was fucked up. Ohtaka spent a LOT of chapters building Sinbads conflict with Alibaba and the Kou economy shit. Then the SP David arc is going way faster than that.

Sounds good to me, I really just want to see how everyone is doing. An extra long last chapter would be nice.

I agree that it was very well set up, but the pay off just feels rushed to me, especially at the end of Alma Torran a lot of important stuff is handled very quickly.

>Say whatever you want
Didn't read it.

>season 3 never
>we wil never get to see edgebros vs best mom animated
>we will never get to see alibaba proposing to morgiana animated
I think it would work if they severely cut down the Alma Torran flashback. That shit killed the pacing of Magi completely.

>we will never get to see alibaba proposing to morgiana animated
this hurts.

OH FUCK

I'M NOT READY

Did fish not win?
Is best girl still alive?

Fish was never competing in the Bababowl. Of course she "lost".

l remember when l first read magi, l thought man this is really good, much better than trash like naruto or fairy tail

turns out it ended up being as bad

I think we'll get S3 at some point.

I mean, the garbage heap known as Fairy Tail is getting it's final arc animated. So there's always a chance.

>fish
>winning
nice joke.

Fish won the Aladdin bowl.

You are retarded if you think Magi is anything like Fairy Tail.

>anything like Fairy Tail.
it's a different kind of terrible but it's still shit

Remember when dungeons were supposed to be relevant and shit

What about best girl?
I remember she revived or some shit

Haven't read it since Jew. How bad was it?

>morgiana wearing any sort of underwear
Absolutely disgusting.

>winning the protagonist
She's doing just fine.

Reminder that Hakuryuu will get the homo ending.

>protagonist
But that's Alibaba

I dont know. The story started with Aladdin and Aladdin is facing the big bad.

Aladdin is a protagonist too. She was never going to have Alibaba so Aladdin's just fine.

Oh no no no no

imgur.com/a/zl86A

I can never forget.

Is the pain train ending finally?

the fucking edit that replaces Alibaba with Hakuryuu always gets me

Translations have been so all over the place that I have no idea what's going on anymore.

The translations are fine, it's just that reading it weekly gets confusing as fuck. I binged the last couple of chapters and it made a lot more sense.

I'm curious about the flashback arc, if you'd binged it, do you think you'd enjoy it more? I think it was an interesting arc in terms of world building, but it dragged on too long. I'd imagine not having to wait for it to end over weeks would do it a lot of favors.

unfortunately the translations are pretty accurate. the plot is just a giant mess all around and I'm not sure if Ohtaka even knows half of what she is doing.

The manga is so weirdly lately I remember Parthevia being referred to as a kingdom.

you sure that wasn't a translation mistake?

Yes, I am. I saw the raws. They used
王国 instead of the usual 帝国. It wasn't a mistake.
And if that doesn't sum up the state of the manga, I don't know what does.

It was an empire or at least it is during the times of young Sinbad. Now it probably got the Balbadd treatment and Sin turned into a slave republic of sorts. Its not clear and we are gonna see what happened in Sinbad No Bokuen its my guess.

For me it was interesting and had the plus of introducing David. I can understand fans with little patience however. However the fact that fans didnt like it made it felt extremely rushed at the ending. For example look at Arba. She goes from "cool big sis" to "cool big sis who loves Il Illah" to "YOU CAN DROP DEAD WITHOUT WORRIES, QUEEN SHEBA"

holy shit this is precious

Hasn't it been referred to as an empire on Magi itself? I was under the impression it had been.
I'm actually somewhat glad Magi is ending so the translator can focus on SnB only, I'm more into that lately. Not nearly as confusing.

It has, but only in the past tense. I used to believe it had completely disbanded until the timeskip happened and Sinbad was living in the capital.

My bad then, guess we're going to have to wait for SnB to advance to find out anything. At least the war's started already.

So in hindsight, who was best boy?

I got alot fucking crazier than I was expecting. I should catch up before the ending, only left off when Ugo started going nutty and Sinbad was gonna do something stupid.

I always loved how she drew crazy eyes. The mushy nature of her art lent itself really went to when reality went sideways.

Hakuryuu by far.

Baba, easily.

If the wedding actually happens on panel, I demand an update to the hall of anal devastation.

I didn't mind it much. But then again, I did binge it rather than read it weekly.

>Without even thinking you want to touch them.The softness, the elasticity, the color....These tits filled with my obsession.
>How you like it?
>Passed the test.

Imagine all the conflicted boners Alibaba would have with a female Aladdin.

Shota Aladdin is best Aladdin.

Actually Aladding was originally going to be a girl, but Ohtaka changed it to prevent the generic harem route.

I'm in love with Morgiana.

who isn't? too bad there is not enough rule 34 of her though

fuck off alibaba

Better than nothing.

They have Komi-san and Maoujou de Oyasumi

daily remember that the fans of magi destroy the manga

How?

Might as well have A-1 sell the right if they dont want to do Season 3.

Imagine Magi done by Bones.

they bully the author to rush the most important arc in the entire manga

I think that the problem with the Alma Torran arc is that it needed to be its own spin-off manga like Sinbad no bouken.

Arc was too long desu, shouldve reduced the filler panel that included Sheeva.

that arc was the pillar of the series and it was rushed

If Ohtaka was smart, she shouldve made the arc as long as Minato/Kushina flashback or at most as long as Turn the Pendulum.

A carpenter is making a chair for you, but you're so impatience that you take the chair with only two legs(people don't understand how much of a death sentence was that for the manga)

Thank god.

Alma Torran flashback destroyed this manga.

Did it rape your mom?