Happening - VICTORY!

>Meme magic prevails

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/york-virginia-ohio-alabama-court-delta-air-lines/story?id=53407237
news.delta.com/lease-cements-hartsfield-jackson-atlanta-s-only-commercial-airport
myajc.com/business/hartsfield-jackson-begin-billion-expansion-plan/YcAToQxGIjddLIX56PdiGM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get fukt

what a major fuck up by someone in PR at delta. literally cost them 50 million dollars inside a month.

kek

Never should have contemplated giving those faggots a tax break to begin with. "Everybody in Georgia has to pay sales tax on their purchases... except Delta."

exactly. they're not going to move no other airport could handle the volume.

>YFW alabama among other states offered them a new base of operations

abcnews.go.com/Politics/york-virginia-ohio-alabama-court-delta-air-lines/story?id=53407237

S U B M I T

>tfw this is actually fascism using the proper definition and its fucking great when Rs have a stranglehold on local government

>Decide to get political
>Lose gibs as a result
I don't see the issue.

>this is fascism
The company had a choice. They chose to lose their tax break in order to get political brownie points from the left. They made their choice.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

KALINKA

Sometimes life is sweet.

And NRA members across America are boycotting Delta.

>United moves base to Charleston because better tax incentive
>GA out thousands of jobs and support for those jobs

So this... Is the power... Of NRA cucks

The Trump Curse strikes again

Never betray the God Emperor

Hail victory even if it's minor.

>removing gibs is fascism
you sound like a fucking commie

>this is actually fascism
fuck off libtard. not everything you hate is fascist

His meme flag has the hammer and sickle

Yeah... That was a terrible move. Delta can literally move most of their operations around and not deal with Georgia at all. CVG, MEM, and STL for short-mid haul. DTW, JFK, SEA, MSP for the all the widebody long haul.

I was saying the shitlibs don't know what fascism is and think it means "bad", this is a case where the state uses its power generally to alter the behavior of corporations to act pro socially and in the long term interest of the people

Its not communist to bring down the hammer on these faggot virtue signalling corporations for shilling leftist garbage it's FASCIST

Are you boycotting an airline because they dont support your country having 6x homicide rate as mine?

we also have 6x the niggers

I literally forgot your country existed

As if fascism is bad

Based

how many niggers you have in Hwite Hungary ?

>the left is demanding massive tax breaks for giant corporations

Delta will pull out of ATL costing Georgia billions.

came here to literally post this

And banning rifles, which are only used in 3% of gun homicides, is going to fix that?

Delta has already started building up other hubs, this will just expedite the process.

No other state will give them such a sweet deal anyway.

Yeah they will. Plus it means Amazon will remove Atlanta off the list as a contender.

I hope they cut film tax credits next to kick Califags out.

Probably won't because Hollywood just sells them to Georgia based companies.

>In totally unrelated news Delta moves 10,000 jobs to Virginia

I'm dad

You're acting like this effects any Georgian worth damn. Fuck yankee transplants and fuck ITP.

next is DICK'S

praise kek

What the fuck were they thinking? SJWs and 18 years olds don't support airlines or even travel as much as old people and gun nuts

No i'm boycotting them by not being able to even afford a plane ride in the first place

fuck amazon, its gonna burn no matter where its placed

Trump is the greatest black sorcerer the world has ever known.

Why don't there protestors go all the way and force these companies to go on record saying "if you own an assault rifle or high capacity magazines, we don't want your business".

They are ideologically inconsistent. Why aren't they requiring that FedEx, DHL, and UPS stop the delivery of packages to the NRA headquarters? Why don't they force American Express to sever all business credit card accounts with the NRA? It would be best if these business cancelled all of their Twitters, build their products/offer their services and STFU

>Delta will pull out of the busiest airport in the United States, losing tens of billions in revenue, just to make a cheap political point about gun control
Yeah, no. Delta is about to cave like sand castle.

lol no, Delta signed a 20 year lease with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. They're stuck there, get fucked.
news.delta.com/lease-cements-hartsfield-jackson-atlanta-s-only-commercial-airport

I would be very surprised if they didn't write in a way for them to wiggle out of it if they are bullied too hard or lose enough incentive.

>Burger forgetting about being Hungary
It happens at least twice a day, smdh.

They'll owe the airport a shitload of money then.
myajc.com/business/hartsfield-jackson-begin-billion-expansion-plan/YcAToQxGIjddLIX56PdiGM/
>Another key part of paying for the expansion will be a 20-year lease with Delta. That deal, close to being finalized, in effect outlines funding from airlines for the airport’s capital improvement program.

The SJW's can pull a lot of shit but they'll never beat gun owners. These people all understand one thing. Yes people do evil shit with guns but my guns keep evil people from doing shit to me. You can't beat that need people feel for personal security.

Some things are most important than money, kike.

Even before this Delta stuff happened I was reading articles about how Amazon 2 is going in DC. It makes a lot of sense.

Suck a fat one Delta.

GA will be begging Delta to come back once Trump pushes through his gun control legislation.

>implying the government hasn't always used taxes to influence people's behavior

The only difference here is that the government is saying it out loud instead of strongly implying.

BTFO

delta btfo

I thought your kind was opposed to corporate welfare?

moving jobs from one area to another is not a net loss

this

Airlines relocate their hubs all the time

Ha ha the spin on that title. Every stupid shitfuck will believe the title of that article alone.

The last time it happened was in 1979.