Memory Hole Thread

Remember when reporters ransacked the home of the San Bernardino shooter?

youtube.com/watch?v=4IQWdRlUoAM

Remember when pic related happened? Then it happened again in Japan a few days later?
Remind me and the faggot TD refugees what stories have fallen down the memory hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80__LLZK4zg
youtube.com/watch?v=cUiaQ4vZ9Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=w_rDbOgq-_k
wnd.com/2013/11/purge-surge-obama-fires-another-commander/
wired.com/2017/03/wikileaks-cia-dump-gives-russian-hacking-deniers-perfect-ammo/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nuke threat in las vegas
Nuke threat in Hawaii
Nuke threat in Japan
Nuke threat at the Atlanta Airport
False flag Texas shooting
False flag Charlottesville driver
False flag in Florida
Train derailment in washington state
Attempted train derailment and the assassination of 200 congressmen

That guy that shot up that congressional baseball game.

>Scalise has been an opponent of gun control and was given an "A+ rating" from the National Rifle Association.[26][27] After being shot, and in the wake of the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, Scalise said on Meet the Press, that he is still a gun rights support and "Don’t try to put new laws in place that don’t fix these problems. They only make it harder for law-abiding citizens to own a gun.” Scalise has described the Second Amendment as "unlimited."[28]

I'm feeling really sleepy, I think it's time to go to bed, anyone else feeling a bit sleepy?

youtube.com/watch?v=80__LLZK4zg

bump all memoryhole threads. glad this is catching on

This is an oldie but remember Kony 2012 and the progressives in full libtard mode over it? The whole thing ended up being a scam making the left look completely stupid. It was never talked about again after weeks of intense coverage by the major mainstream news networks.

Lol I live like 1 min away from this apartment and I see it almost daily

pentagon ufo soft disclosure back in December

Everything gets memory holed in America after a short while

I think I should start writing this stuff down and putting it on my wall. I forget things easily.

Remember when Trump started to investigate into voter fraud, but then the blue states cried and that was the end of it?

Oh shit i got a good one
Remember that day you woke up and opened your browser and your home page said, Using youtube can expose your private information to Terrorists?
then by 6 that night, nothing?

yea i do. that part where you put your personal info on there, then they have it took down cause, you know anyone can take it down,
then legally to like attempt to put it back up, you have to give your real info?
and the other person can get it?

yea i dont know how thats connected, well good story and IT disa fuckig peeared
I remember it

this happened right after they done the monetization thing of youtube, i remember

A very, very short while. Must be the rampant (((adhd))).

Alison Parker and Adam Ward

I think I’ll start taking notes when I visit Sup Forums too.

>coughs in jade helm 2015

>Memory Hole Thread
No one remembers that Putin and Dubya used to be best buddies and ride around in pick up trucks together.
No one remembers that Obama gave a speech in 2013 calling for intervention in Syria.
No one remembers that he quickly backed down.
No one remembers that generals and officers started being fired and thrown in jail right and left afterwards.
No one remembers the heroes that saved us from another war where we would openly be the air force of terrorists.
>September 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=cUiaQ4vZ9Wo
>November 14, 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=w_rDbOgq-_k
>After multiple top generals described to WND what they regard as a full-scale “purge” of the U.S. military by the Obama administration
wnd.com/2013/11/purge-surge-obama-fires-another-commander/
Some do remember that the CIA moved in to fill the gap and arm terrorists at the behest of Barrack Hussein Obama.

The deep state is at war, :^)

17 children died for this. Actually I doubt the shooting was real, but it was certainly a false flag.

You forgot the false flag in Vegas

so which shooting sprees are real? would it by any chance be the ones done by brown people?

I said vegas. The shooting was supposed to be a NUKING.

Is this real?
Why am i yawning? Maybe I'll take a xanax and drink some rum while i wait for a reply

none of them

he ratted someone out

Turpin parents who held captive their kids. Dad worked for some company that dealt with rockets and something happened prior to that company. Rocket was lost or destroyed or something

Remember the election fraud in Alabama...

No one remembers that government agencies can walk in to the office of any business and force them to comply with whatever they want like slaves thanks to things like "National Security Letters" that make it a crime to even reveal that they just pressed you into service.
True freedom.

You guys should write a report on all the happenings on Sup Forums at the end of the week for me. I can’t be here all the time.

No one remembers the dead.

No one remembers the truth.

But I do remember the first time I saw They Live. It was in the year 2000, amc, on cable tv, about 30 minutes in, I had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Remember when Lavoy Finicum was ambushed and gunned down en route to a meeting with the Sheriff?

It was an idiot and it's not surprising considering the people who work at the state level here. We have the most incompetent state government in the nation.

The ones where the gunman actually shoots people and isn't ambushed and set up to be a suicide by a deep state assassin who really does the shooting. Ever wonder why every story in our history including the JFK assassination contains eyewitness testimony of multiple shooters. Theres something to chew on for awhile

>Memory Hole Thread

Remember when Wikileaks revealed documents showing a CIA contractor "lost" an advanced suite of software designed to create a false digital fingerprint so that a hack could be, for example, falsely attributed to the Chinese or Russians instead of one of our own intelligence agencies?

wired.com/2017/03/wikileaks-cia-dump-gives-russian-hacking-deniers-perfect-ammo/

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

No, just the fact that so much has been fucking happening since he election. Seriously it feels like there's a happening every week.

Can do no wrong.

I loved that, reddit was creaming themselves with endless reuploads of the same snarky "HAH, BET THOSE GUN NUTS AIN'T GONNA NUT SO GUN ANYMORE HURPLEDOO" right up until he actually was unironically okay with being shot if it meant his constituents could still have guns.

Never relax.

>memory hole

Still waiting for a motive on that vegas shooter.

Dan "Can Do No Wrong" Schneider

>illuminati pyramid

wow

I'm sickened by so many things in this picture, but I think the worst is probably
>until our fingers are sore

That's true. We need a weekly happenings summary thread like the other user suggested. Happenings general.

Dan "Catch Me If You Can" Schneider

Brian Singer First Grade Stand

Kek, I remember that. Putin wrote a fucking opinion piece of the NYT telling us to fuck off about Syria.

I have no fucking clue how people didn't see the connections on this one and make something happen. It's like a normies reaction to pizzagate. Cheese Pizza? Comet Pingpong? No thanks im full and I only watch football.

Great thread ,MH370 is one of the strangest events of recent times for me,something sinister went down for sure

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

1/2
Gays, females and transgenders in the military were about weakening the military. They pushed females in the infantry hard. When they proposed females having to do the male PFT they actually ran cycles of females doing the entire recruit training gearing up to do the male PFT. Wanna know one of the reasons they found it not feasible and gave them the option to do either test? They didn't have enough space on Parris Island to house all of the female grad holds because only a few could do 3 pullups out of over 100 and pass the male test. And just fyi, if you're just barely passing as a male you will be treated lower than dog shit in boot camp and the rest of your career until you can do nearly the max 20.

Trannies was just about overall demorilization.

Wanna know what else he did? I don't know if anyone remembers it but they drew down the size of the Corps to like 180,000 from 202,000. Well, they decided to build it back up. The only thing is they made promotions harder to come by and shortened the time you have to attain rank before they kick you out. They ramped up recruiting like crazy to make up the difference. I knew Drill Instructors with combat awards and multiple others who were being denied reenlistment while they were training their own replacements. I don't know if it was on purpose but it was fucking retarded and caused a lot of guys with multiple tours and invaluable experience to be forced out in favor of inexperienced new guys.

2/2 Meanwhile, the female Commanding General was instituting rules that made Marine boot camp look like summer camp. I wont go into specifics in this post but they were bad that the oft rumored stress cards would have served no purpose even if they existed. It became nearly impossible to kick out noncompliants.They said the reason for the restructuring was because it was cheaper to keep a lower ranked force and the Marine Corps does have the highest percentage of low ranks but it was a dumb plan.

Anyway, Obama is either a traitor or a fool.

>Obama is either a traitor or a fool.
Why not both?

literally nothing wrong with that

i don't have sauce for you but you should look more into that, it's not over yet. the DOJ is reportedly still looking into it, or some other agency, i don't really remember.. but look into it

Obama was all about colluding with the Russians

talks with a foreign country during a presidential transition is not colluding and doesn't even compare with what you said you ignorant fuck

good thread

-vegas
-nsa shooting

syria interventiion failed after Cameron didn't get the vote through parliament, so Obama didn't have lapdog support
tht didn't really stop them, they just privatised the destabilisation effort, but that failed because privatisation is so ineffective, particularly when it comes to multipolar warfare.

based wikileaks.
we need to get people looking at SOURCE documents
not imbiming their news 5th hand from a regurgitant clickbait aggregation middleman advertisement hosting dragnet info hoarding "website"

everyone on that flight was an expert in flight tracking, plane gyroscopes, and remote control of airliners
the sick thing is, they must have clocked what was happening once the plain went off route, they would know what rapid turns and decelleration means and they would have probably worked out who was doing it before they died.

COME ON LADS REMEMBER
i know there were more things memory holed

in the UK we've had a number of "attacks"

for example the Machester bombing was done by the son of a guy (Salman Abeidi) the UK government had paid to go to Libya in the 2000s for training and then in 2011 to take part in efforts to destabilise Gadaffi. Once home, these home grown radicals took part in terror acts. To say they were "on the radar" is an understatement. They had flights, training, and housing all supplied by UK government, they didn't even do it through contractors!
>pic related.

also try and dig out sources, make sure there's archives. for when an user in 5 years is digging through the archives, he can find evidence, headlines and reportage to show that it actually happened

the battle against the memory hole is 2 fold
>Remember and raise awareness, including investigation around the event
>Evidence, backup evidence, archive spread the message, fight the methods of memory holing (censorship, 404, MSM spin) by giving cold hard evidence and not letting it die

ONE LOVE!

Bump