Worst of the season?

My vote goes to Re:Creators.

I simply couldn't stand watching any part of it.

I tried to see if the last episode would be any less boring, and still I fast forwarded to the end, way too boring.

I hated it too. Only a second season can redeem it.

Smartphone

Hajimete no gal

Smartphone made me lose IQ it was so bad. Can watching an anime make you retarded? Asking for a friend.

My wife Altair was the only good thing in Re:Creators

Smartphone is at least so bad it's good. It's alot more enjoyable than many of the mediocre shows this season and isn't as horrendously paced as Knight's & Magic. Definetly the most entertaining isekai this season despite the objectively bad tropes and painfully generic plot. It's a 2/10 from a writing stand point but 8/10 watching it ironically. NTR and Hajimete no gal is infinitely worse.

It's really not

Why does all the hate for this show seem like the same 2-3 people being mad that an e-celeb said it had the potential to not suck?

Of the ones I've watched, it has to be Re:Creators or Bahamut S2.

No one gives a shit about muh ecelebs, this isn't Sup Forums. People have been rightfully criticizing the show for being mediocre as fuck and wasting a good premise.

Except if you go back and look, it wasn't even on the radar much until that one video. But now its hate hate hate. Sup Forums and Sup Forums is the same.

Mad waifufags
The ending was both good and morally ambiguous as fuvk so there's a lot of controversy

And what e-celeb is that Sup Forums-kun?
It was so fucking bland and horrible that I dropped it 9 episodes through and I will normally try my very hardest to watch a show even if it is absolute trash.
I couldn't even enjoy it ironically like you might be able to with SAO, it's just a huge fucking word and exposition dump that tries to justify any action that occurs instead of actually showing more action.
It's like the writers were too autistic to think the rule of cool isn't what an audience wants.

Wasted potential

Stop making shit up. Many anons on Sup Forums have been complaining about infodump, theories pulled out of ass and lack of proper characterization since fucking episode three and that only escalated because the show didn't fix any of those problems and, instead, dived even further into mediocrity.

I still can't bring myself to watch the last 2 episodes just for completion. I don't care enough.

Hey Sup Forumsermin, do you want to know why it's obvious what you are and how I know you never went into the threads on Sup Forums and possibly never even watched the show before your eceleb talked about it?

and you're full of shit, episode 1 had a shit ton of threads after it aired and episode 2 had consecutive 800 posts threads(mostly butthurt mahoufags arguing with everyone else but still), from episode 1 to 14 it had at least 4 threads on airing days and 1 daily after it, that video added nothing to it, it was used as a joke when it disappointed in some way

That videogame anime still hasn't ended right? Because i stopped caring.

Clearly bait (but nice quads). Maybe you can call it the biggest disappointment but there was so much complete shit this season that you can't be serious calling it the worst.

It had a solid premise and interesting characters. What killed it was the execution. Too much exposition, too little story happening in the middle. The finale was nice to watch but it doesn't pay off like in other anime as we barely get attached to the characters.

Totally not a bait thread at all

It's more like, the character we get attached to does so little, since the show makes little effort to tell who is more important than others except Altair.

Smartphone

This

Not even the inflow of all the moronic reddit shounenwatchers have made Sup Forums even close to the horrible cesspool that is Sup Forums. You have to go and stay go.

What the fuck were they even thinking with that insane amount of autistic logistics and retarded arbitrary rules? It felt like it was written by an automaton. How the fuck did they even greenlight this shit?